Hello everyone!

I recently started a new job. I get shared (very often, actually one of the core things I need) calendar events that have attachments. However, in the BB calendar, these attachments are nowhere to be seen. I have to rely on using Google Calendar app separately for this account.

Does BB Calendar have this functionality? Or am I stuck using two different calendar accounts?
    07-05-19 03:28 PM
    This is on the Key2 LE. I am not talking about the calendar event info being listed as an attachment.

I am specifically saying that files (PDFs) are ATTACHED to the calendar event which are shared with me.

Here is a picture of the file displayed on google calendar when I open the event. https://imgur.com/EhlywVr

You scroll to the bottom past all of the details and it is there. It simply is not there on Blackberry calendar. Is this feature missing? What gives?

I understand this particular file was from google drive, but I had the IT team test it by uploading a regular PDF file and that is missing in blackberry calendar to. So what's up with this?
    07-06-19 12:57 PM
    Attachment support in BlackBerry Hub+ Calendar is limited to Exchange 2016 accounts.
    07-08-19 09:19 AM
    I see attachments to invites on my calendar from my office email using Office365.
    07-08-19 09:37 AM
    Attachment support in BlackBerry Hub+ Calendar is limited to Exchange 2016 accounts.
    That's a tragedy. Guess I'm stuck using 2 calendars. Hopefully Blackberry implements this in the future, not impressive for a business-oriented company to be missing relatively basic features in their calendar app.
    07-08-19 05:29 PM