Hello everyone!

I recently started a new job. I get shared (very often, actually one of the core things I need) calendar events that have attachments. However, in the BB calendar, these attachments are nowhere to be seen. I have to rely on using Google Calendar app separately for this account.

Does BB Calendar have this functionality? Or am I stuck using two different calendar accounts?
    07-05-19 03:28 PM
    This is on the Key2 LE. I am not talking about the calendar event info being listed as an attachment.

I am specifically saying that files (PDFs) are ATTACHED to the calendar event which are shared with me.

Here is a picture of the file displayed on google calendar when I open the event. https://imgur.com/EhlywVr

You scroll to the bottom past all of the details and it is there. It simply is not there on Blackberry calendar. Is this feature missing? What gives?

I understand this particular file was from google drive, but I had the IT team test it by uploading a regular PDF file and that is missing in blackberry calendar to. So what's up with this?
    07-06-19 12:57 PM
    Attachment support in BlackBerry Hub+ Calendar is limited to Exchange 2016 accounts.
    07-08-19 09:19 AM
    I see attachments to invites on my calendar from my office email using Office365.
    07-08-19 09:37 AM
    Attachment support in BlackBerry Hub+ Calendar is limited to Exchange 2016 accounts.
    That's a tragedy. Guess I'm stuck using 2 calendars. Hopefully Blackberry implements this in the future, not impressive for a business-oriented company to be missing relatively basic features in their calendar app.
    07-08-19 05:29 PM
    Totally agree. I was also looking for some facts regarding this issue. Really dissapointed to see this small thread with a negative answer. I really hope attachments will be added soon in BB calendar.
    09-08-19 02:26 PM
    Totally agree. I was also looking for some facts regarding this issue. Really dissapointed to see this small thread with a negative answer. I really hope attachments will be added soon in BB calendar.
    Just hope all the BB apps continue to be offered... The answer from LiamQ is as close to official as you’ll get.
    09-08-19 06:26 PM