I have always used the meeting mode in BB calendar and never had this issue before. I setup the meeting mode but want to exclude some sub-calendars (work, 2do, etc.).
    When I blackout those calendars under the calendar settings for meetings, I can do so, but when I skip back, all blackouts are undone. The exclusion for my Outlook.com calendars were not saved either.
    Anyone has the same problem?

I already removed my accounts, did restarts, etc, but no improvement. I even did a complete reset (new setup based on backup). If you all say, the exclusion still works on your phones, I will even be willing to do a reset with a complete manual setup, although I surely want to avoid this effort.

I am using Key2, latest updates.
    lobstaj likes this.
    01-01-20 05:41 PM
    I have the very same problem. Anyone know the reason/solution.
    01-08-20 12:27 PM
    I have the same problem. This renders meeting mode useless, since I cannot choose my actual work meetings for which it should be active.

It was working well on the keyone, only switched to the key2 two days ago
    02-26-20 06:31 PM
    Just FYI: As a work around, I can actually choose meeting mode to be active only for events with participants. My spare time calendar events don't _usually_ have no other participants, so this should work in most of my use cases.

Of course I'd still like to see this fixed, so I can exclude my spare time events properly.

EDIT: forget what I wrote up there, it does not work. Quite many meeting room schedules are synced through my google account (cannot choose what to sync), so meeting mode is activated any time a meeting is scheduled in one of those rooms. Goodbye for now, meeting mode ������
    Last edited by lobstaj; 02-28-20 at 03:03 AM. Reason: workaround does not work
    02-27-20 12:31 PM