Home CrackBerry Q&A > BlackBerry HUB+ Suite

All text marked as "read" in Hub when only one opened...

Asked: Mar 18 2019 | 8:01 am EDT 1476 Views 3 Answers

Hi there! My Key2 Blackberry Hub updated about a week ago and I'm not pleased with the results....among other things, when I have several unread text messages sitting there, it marks them all as "read" as soon as I open one. This has resulted in many unanswered texts....I have scoured all the settings but can't seem to find anything...Obviously, I can manually mark them as unread but this is counter productive for a productivity app.....I always loved the Hub for a quick look at what I have done, and what I need to do. Is there a fix for this? Anyone else experiencing this?

More Answers

Mar 18 2019 | 9:30 am EDT danp2000

Everybody is experiencing this. The HUB connection to TXT messaging is being redesigned to make it compatible with the new Google rules.

Hopefully this and other issues will be resolved soon.

Jan 15 2020 | 7:37 am EST cshal74

Hi - I recently upgraded the Hub version on my KeyOne and am now experiencing this problem. All text messages come in and are marked as read. Even after manually marking them unread, after opening 1 message, they are all marked as read again. Has anyone been able to resolve this issue? Thank you.

Oct 06 2022 | 11:50 am EDT LRT

Hi - I recently upgraded the Hub version on my KeyOne and am now experiencing this problem. All text messages come in and are marked as read. Even after manually marking them unread, after opening 1 message, they are all marked as read again. Has anyone been able to resolve this issue? Thank you.
I have the same problem, but even if you change them back to unread, you still can't read them! For instance, I had a text from the doc about an appointment, read it, kept it and now can't see the details!