I have several ActiveSync email account spread across two different mail servers (one server is Office365 and the other is OpenXChange). Two days ago, all of those email accounts stopped receiving email through the Hub, and today each of those account contain a completely empty Inbox.

My other IMAP accounts are still working.

I can re-enter my passwords into each Hub account in order to "ping" the respective mail servers without seeing any errors, but the Inboxes remain empty. The servers are still there, of course, as I can still read email using Outlook, webmail, etc.

I haven't updated anything hub-related in the past two day. Does anybody have any ideas?

KEYone
    Inbox 2.1902.1.16890
    Hub+ Services 2.1902.1.15506
    05-30-19 01:29 PM
    I have several ActiveSync email account spread across two different mail servers (one server is Office365 and the other is OpenXChange). Two days ago, all of those email accounts stopped receiving email through the Hub, and today each of those account contain a completely empty Inbox.

My other IMAP accounts are still working.

I can re-enter my passwords into each Hub account in order to "ping" the respective mail servers without seeing any errors, but the Inboxes remain empty. The servers are still there, of course, as I can still read email using Outlook, webmail, etc.

I haven't updated anything hub-related in the past two day. Does anybody have any ideas?

KEYone
    Inbox 2.1902.1.16890
    Hub+ Services 2.1902.1.15506
    Reboot phone.
    Delete the accounts and recreate them.

Try a different Email Client, just to test (outlook is a good one).
    05-30-19 02:36 PM