Wish BBM was ad free on DTek50 as well. It's very annoying. And being Blackberry device should be ad free. Everyone else can see ads for ever though. Hahahhahha

Posted via the CrackBerry App on DTek50
    I don't have ads on the BlackBerry Hub (+) either since the beginning of this year May 2016 when I bought the BlackBerry Priv device via online local mobile webstore.

So in total I didn't had, nor received any banners and commercial ads from the start on three important, basics BlackBerry-Android applications.

1: - BBM (BlackBerry Messenger).
    2: - WA (WhatsApp Messenger).
    3: - HUB & HUB+ (BlackBerry Hub / BlackBerry Hub Plus).

Maybe your BlackBerry DTEK50 device is limited like BB Subcription-free, not ad-free for basic certain BlackBerry-Android applications and very cheap of price for buying the hardware smartphone device via your online local mobile webstore.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Ginowine; 09-06-16 at 11:36 AM.
    09-06-16 11:19 AM
    That's not very fair.
    Um... why not? Should BlackBerry just develop these apps for free for everyone because they are in such great financial situation that they should just turn into a charity??

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    CDM76 likes this.
    09-06-16 08:52 PM
    Confirmed over here.

If $0.99 a month is too expensive for OP, then boo hoo.
    We should call a wah-bulance...

09-06-16 08:54 PM

I would rather subscript $1 for a month than using other app that cost the same for-ever
    09-06-16 10:59 PM
    Huh?? Blackberry is not a charity. They have to earn money in order to pay for app development. If you buy their Android phones, you've paid for the apps, or you can get them for free on any Android, and let the advertisers pay, or you can subscribe. How on earth is that unfair? You have three valid options, or you can just not use the apps at all!

Posted via CB10
    Thanks I just finished saying pretty much the same thing in Other thread

Posted via CB10
    09-07-16 09:50 PM

Bahahahahaha *wee woo wee woo wee woo*

Posted via CB10
    09-07-16 09:52 PM
    I would rather subscript $1 for a month than using other app that cost the same for-ever
    Huh ? Would rather pay 1$ a month forever than pay the same for another app forever? I don't follow

09-09-16 01:27 AM
    I don't have ads on the BlackBerry Hub (+) either since the beginning of this year May 2016 when I bought the BlackBerry Priv device via online local mobile webstore.

So in total I didn't had, nor received any banners and commercial ads from the start on three important, basics BlackBerry-Android applications.

1: - BBM (BlackBerry Messenger).
    2: - WA (WhatsApp Messenger).
    3: - HUB & HUB+ (BlackBerry Hub / BlackBerry Hub Plus).

Maybe your BlackBerry DTEK50 device is limited like BB Subcription-free, not ad-free for basic certain BlackBerry-Android applications and very cheap of price for buying the hardware smartphone device via your online local mobile webstore.

Posted via CB10
    No ads in Hub. Just in bbm. Buying a Blackberry device should get ad free hub and bbm.

09-09-16 01:28 AM
    No ads in Hub. Just in bbm. Buying a Blackberry device should get ad free hub and bbm.

Having said that, it's not the end of the world. But would be nice

09-09-16 06:34 AM
    Huh ? Would rather pay 1$ a month forever than pay the same for another app forever? I don't follow

Let's be real bias here, I tried to think like how die hards always do.
    09-09-16 09:02 PM
    I have been using the latest BlackBerry apps for the last few days and dealing with the ads. They are ridiculously obnoxious and I really cannot put up with them anymore. The ads need to stop and we need to pressure BlackBerry to remove them. Time to go leave some 1 star reviews!
    09-12-16 07:06 PM
    I understand their ads on other manufacturers' Android devices.

If you buy a DTEK50, the $100 premium you paid over the idol4 pays for BlackBerry security additions and offering you the Hub+ app.

Looks like a good move on the part of BlackBerry.

 Passport filter-evading the NSA  Make BlackBerry Great Again!
    09-12-16 08:23 PM
    *Delete*

Last edited by slagman5; 09-13-16 at 05:29 AM.
    09-12-16 09:16 PM
    I have been using the latest BlackBerry apps for the last few days and dealing with the ads. They are ridiculously obnoxious and I really cannot put up with them anymore. The ads need to stop and we need to pressure BlackBerry to remove them. Time to go leave some 1 star reviews!
    How should they generate revenue from the suite then? Ads, or pay for it. Do you have a third option?
    09-12-16 09:23 PM
    If you don't like the ads, don't use the apps. Or pay up! Nothing's for free in life. Apps included.

Posted via CB10
    09-12-16 10:10 PM
    Agreed. Nothing is free.

Posted via BlackBerry Passport SE
    09-12-16 10:18 PM
    Time to pay 99 cents to get rid of them.

09-13-16 06:03 AM
    Some info related to the idea of ads on the Android.....

http://www.extremetech.com/mobile/23...-large-iceberg

09-14-16 01:15 PM
    Question : if I'm using an non BlackBerry device, Android and subscribe, is this subscription tied to my Google account, or device? I.e if I have two android devices with the same google play account and use hub on both.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-14-16 01:28 PM
    How should they generate revenue from the suite then? Ads, or pay for it. Do you have a third option?
    They should do it out of the goodness of their hearts. I develop apps for Android because I want to help people. Nothing different!
    09-15-16 05:12 PM
    Question : if I'm using an non BlackBerry device, Android and subscribe, is this subscription tied to my Google account, or device? I.e if I have two android devices with the same google play account and use hub on both.

Your Google account.
    09-15-16 05:37 PM
    They should do it out of the goodness of their hearts. I develop apps for Android because I want to help people. Nothing different!
    Hopefully the BlackBerry Suite developers can feed their families with kindness.
    09-15-16 05:40 PM
    I love the Hub and other BlackBerry apps on my Android phone and I don't think I could use Android without them so the cost of �0.89UK per month is well worth it for some great apps that make my android more productive.

09-15-16 05:47 PM
    They don't have any hearts. They sold them years ago to help the bottom line.
    Searchy likes this.
    09-15-16 05:52 PM
    DTEK50 recent is not working, even after several reboots. I press it and nothing happens can't multi task.

09-16-16 04:07 AM
75 123