I am considering purchasing the Blackberry Evolve from Amazon India as a backup, since the Motion is no longer sold through Best Buy. And, the phone is really a steal, at around $300 USD.

But is anyone aware as to whether this phone will actually work here? I am with the Straight Talk network, using the AT&T SIM.

Thank you in advance!
    01-17-19 05:32 AM
    I am considering purchasing the Blackberry Evolve from Amazon India as a backup, since the Motion is no longer sold through Best Buy. And, the phone is really a steal, at around $300 USD.

But is anyone aware as to whether this phone will actually work here? I am with the Straight Talk network, using the AT&T SIM.

Thank you in advance!
    There are several threads asking this question. If you search, you’ll find general consensus that it won’t be a very good performer since it’s missing so many of the necessary bands.
    01-17-19 06:55 AM
    I also asked that question to Optiemus and they actually responded back to me with an emphatic NO. They said it won't work on the At&t network. At&t told me that some of the features may work but not all of them based on the specs they are able to see. I was hoping the same as you to bring on to the US and use.
    01-21-19 03:10 PM