I was wondering if anyone had good user info that can be shared. I bought an Evolve but can't seem to find much info on it. I hope I didn't make a mistake.
    Any info would be appreciated. The Evolve isn't even on your lists here??!!
    Roberta
    03-15-20 07:07 PM
    I was wondering if anyone had good user info that can be shared. I bought an Evolve but can't seem to find much info on it. I hope I didn't make a mistake.
    Any info would be appreciated. The Evolve isn't even on your lists here??!!
    Roberta
    It's on the list.

But it wasn't popular, and was only available in India through Optiemus. It doesn't work at all in North America either.
    03-15-20 07:10 PM
    Hi Conite, I guess I should have said it wasn't on your DROPDOWN list when I posted the question and had to choose a category. Anyways, my Evolve works just fine and I live in Central CA and have AT&T. So wonder what's up with that! THanks for showing me that I overlooked Evolve on the list but since I'm not sure where you got that list at, can you direct me please so I don't screw up again? If it makes a dif, I'm on a desktop PC.
    03-15-20 07:19 PM
    Hi Conite, I guess I should have said it wasn't on your DROPDOWN list when I posted the question and had to choose a category. Anyways, my Evolve works just fine and I live in Central CA and have AT&T. So wonder what's up with that! THanks for showing me that I overlooked Evolve on the list but since I'm not sure where you got that list at, can you direct me please so I don't screw up again? If it makes a dif, I'm on a desktop PC.
    Are you even getting 4G on it for calls/sms/data ??
    03-15-20 07:25 PM
    I'll let you know ! I haven't paid too much attention because it works so that's what mattered to me! LOL I'll get back to you on that later because it's charging in the other room right now because I was trying to back it up with Blend/Link and I couldn't get it to connect. Any ideas on that?
    03-15-20 07:29 PM
    I'll let you know ! I haven't paid too much attention because it works so that's what mattered to me! LOL I'll get back to you on that later because it's charging in the other room right now because I was trying to back it up with Blend/Link and I couldn't get it to connect. Any ideas on that?
    Ok, what does it show on the top by the status bar?

Does it show a strong signal with "4G" or "4Glte" or something more like "Edge" or GPRS", or "3G" ?
    03-15-20 07:53 PM
    It only supports LTE band 5 - one ninth of the available AT&T bands. It's not one of the primary bands either.

You can drill down from the Android OS threads.
    03-15-20 08:19 PM
    I was trying to back it up with Blend/Link and I couldn't get it to connect. Any ideas on that
    Well you have an android phone now. Blend/Link only work with BB10 devices. You may as well uninstall Blend/Link from your computer.
    03-15-20 08:29 PM
    Hi, No, my Z30 has BBOS 10.3.3 etc . My inquiries about the Evolve were just to get some feedback and opinions on it but I'm not using it right now.
    03-17-20 05:24 PM
    Well you have an android phone now. Blend/Link only work with BB10 devices. You may as well uninstall Blend/Link from your computer.
    Actually I use a Z30. My comments about the Evolve were just to get some feedback/input etc. So, know how to make it work with my BBOS phone?
    03-20-20 05:03 PM