I was wondering if anyone had good user info that can be shared. I bought an Evolve but can't seem to find much info on it. I hope I didn't make a mistake.
    Any info would be appreciated. The Evolve isn't even on your lists here??!!
    Roberta
    03-15-20 07:07 PM
    I was wondering if anyone had good user info that can be shared. I bought an Evolve but can't seem to find much info on it. I hope I didn't make a mistake.
    Any info would be appreciated. The Evolve isn't even on your lists here??!!
    Roberta
    It's on the list.

But it wasn't popular, and was only available in India through Optiemus. It doesn't work at all in North America either.
    03-15-20 07:10 PM
    Hi Conite, I guess I should have said it wasn't on your DROPDOWN list when I posted the question and had to choose a category. Anyways, my Evolve works just fine and I live in Central CA and have AT&T. So wonder what's up with that! THanks for showing me that I overlooked Evolve on the list but since I'm not sure where you got that list at, can you direct me please so I don't screw up again? If it makes a dif, I'm on a desktop PC.
    03-15-20 07:19 PM
    Hi Conite, I guess I should have said it wasn't on your DROPDOWN list when I posted the question and had to choose a category. Anyways, my Evolve works just fine and I live in Central CA and have AT&T. So wonder what's up with that! THanks for showing me that I overlooked Evolve on the list but since I'm not sure where you got that list at, can you direct me please so I don't screw up again? If it makes a dif, I'm on a desktop PC.
    Are you even getting 4G on it for calls/sms/data ??
    03-15-20 07:25 PM
    I'll let you know ! I haven't paid too much attention because it works so that's what mattered to me! LOL I'll get back to you on that later because it's charging in the other room right now because I was trying to back it up with Blend/Link and I couldn't get it to connect. Any ideas on that?
    03-15-20 07:29 PM
    I'll let you know ! I haven't paid too much attention because it works so that's what mattered to me! LOL I'll get back to you on that later because it's charging in the other room right now because I was trying to back it up with Blend/Link and I couldn't get it to connect. Any ideas on that?
    Ok, what does it show on the top by the status bar?

Does it show a strong signal with "4G" or "4Glte" or something more like "Edge" or GPRS", or "3G" ?
    03-15-20 07:53 PM
    It only supports LTE band 5 - one ninth of the available AT&T bands. It's not one of the primary bands either.

You can drill down from the Android OS threads.
    03-15-20 08:19 PM
    I was trying to back it up with Blend/Link and I couldn't get it to connect. Any ideas on that
    Well you have an android phone now. Blend/Link only work with BB10 devices. You may as well uninstall Blend/Link from your computer.
    03-15-20 08:29 PM
    Hi, No, my Z30 has BBOS 10.3.3 etc . My inquiries about the Evolve were just to get some feedback and opinions on it but I'm not using it right now.
    03-17-20 05:24 PM
    Well you have an android phone now. Blend/Link only work with BB10 devices. You may as well uninstall Blend/Link from your computer.
    Actually I use a Z30. My comments about the Evolve were just to get some feedback/input etc. So, know how to make it work with my BBOS phone?
    03-20-20 05:03 PM
    I'm very happy with this phone , safe and secure. I like the keyboard and battery life so much.
    I don't care about the camera!
    04-13-20 12:15 AM
    Actually I use a Z30. My comments about the Evolve were just to get some feedback/input etc. So, know how to make it work with my BBOS phone?
    So your question, in the Evolve forum, is how to get your Z30 to connect to Blend/Link? Trying to make sure I follow here, because that would be out of left field from the OP.
    05-07-20 04:12 PM
    So your question, in the Evolve forum, is how to get your Z30 to connect to Blend/Link? Trying to make sure I follow here, because that would be out of left field from the OP.
    I had originally posted that in the wrong forum then someone moved it to the proper section. It's been so long I had forgotten all about it! So, it's ok ...don't worry about it. I did get the Z30 issue resolved and I'll deal with my Evolve when I get time. Thanks anyway!!
    05-07-20 07:20 PM
    I like the Evolve. My iPhone 11 is better but this phone, for being 2 years old works very well!
    I really like it and the BB apps just got an update, which I thought was weird.
    09-22-20 03:51 PM
    Just started using the Evolve and I have been pleased. My last phone got crushed (operator error) so need a new phone quickly. Had a few BlackBerry's over the years with the Bold and Passport being my favorite.
    The Evolve has a great on screen keyboard best, I have used (last phone Nokia 8.1) the screen is bright and clear. Battery life seems really good. Phone quality good even at my workshop which has a poor phone signal.
    The camera was disappointing but I downloading the app HD Camera and it now seems quite reasonable.
    11-24-20 12:40 PM
    Just started using the Evolve and I have been pleased. My last phone got crushed (operator error) so need a new phone quickly. Had a few BlackBerry's over the years with the Bold and Passport being my favorite.
    The Evolve has a great on screen keyboard best, I have used (last phone Nokia 8.1) the screen is bright and clear. Battery life seems really good. Phone quality good even at my workshop which has a poor phone signal.
    The camera was disappointing but I downloading the app HD Camera and it now seems quite reasonable.
    If your happy with it, that's all that matters. Are you in a market that supports the few bands the Evolve has?
    11-24-20 02:09 PM
    Yes in the UK. My Co-Op Bank app will not work (think that will only work on Google 10) and it says that this phone will not operate Google Pay. But everything else working well. Battery life is really good. Build quality seems better than my Key2
    12-10-20 02:42 AM
    Hello Garfers, I am also with ATT but in texas. I am wondering how did you get your phone to work. Any special setting you used. This is the second time I am trying to get one to work and I really would like to keep it. Any assistance you could provide would be greatly appreciated.
    02-03-21 12:57 AM
    Hello Garfers, I am also with ATT but in texas. I am wondering how did you get your phone to work. Any special setting you used. This is the second time I am trying to get one to work and I really would like to keep it. Any assistance you could provide would be greatly appreciated.
    Either you’re in a rare area where AT&T uses a compatible band or you’re not. You could move to @garfers neighborhood...
    02-03-21 05:53 AM
    As stated prior, only one minor AT&T band is supported by the Evolve - band 5.
    02-03-21 08:18 AM
    Sorry for the delay but I ended up returning the Evolve because it doesn't work in the US. At first, that's what I was trying to find out and I didn't get any responses so I took a chance and ordered it. After transferring everything and setting up everything I then learned it won't work here. That being said everything that I saw I liked so if they ever make it for the US market, I'll be a buyer! In the meantime I got a Motion and haven't set it up yet but I'll let you know when I do.
    02-04-21 06:16 PM
    It wasn't and isn't on my list...not sure why but anyways...Sorry for the delay but I ended up returning the Evolve because it doesn't work in the US. At first, that's what I was trying to find out and I didn't get any responses so I took a chance and ordered it. After transferring everything and setting up everything I then learned it won't work here. That being said everything that I saw I liked so if they ever make it for the US market, I'll be a buyer! In the meantime I got a Motion and haven't set it up yet but I'll let you know when I do.
    Coxwain likes this.
    02-04-21 06:18 PM
    I too think this would be a great phone to own. I saw a comparison to a 2021 Moto G7 power and it was with those specs.

I would buy it. I have moved on from the keyboard but miss the navigation and keyboard of the Dtek50 phone
    03-26-21 11:23 AM