The title speak for itself! Looks like Optiemus is lurking around CrackBerry

KEY² owners that were / are longing the same, take note and daydream 'what if?'...
    Misutka likes this.
    08-02-18 10:38 PM
    Are the displays of the Evolves OLED or LCD?
    08-03-18 07:25 AM
    Are the displays of the Evolves OLED or LCD?
    The displays are LCD with an 18:9 aspect ratio.
    08-03-18 11:04 AM
    what are. the ppi
    08-03-18 01:31 PM

KEY² owners that were / are longing the same, take note and daydream 'what if?'...
    Yes! plus stereo speakers, AMOLED screen, wicked fast chip set, and unlocked to all carriers so we can use WiFi calling and port it to Verizon if we want!

There will still be plenty of battery life.
    08-04-18 12:47 PM
    If the camera has ois as well.. even without a keyboard, I'd buy the evolve X in a heartbeat at the announced pricing.. stereo speakers sold me
    08-04-18 04:39 PM

These two reasons are why I badly want the Evolve X!!!

It would be such a boss device to be rocking here in Canada -- a complete enigma! But try finding *any* information on it these days. Nothing on Optiemus' website. No preorders on amazon.in. Just crickets and tumbleweed.

C'mon Optiemus! Launch this phone already! The sooner you start selling it in India, the sooner grey market sellers like PDA Plaza can import them to North America for guys like me to buy!!!
    08-31-18 10:44 PM