Haha, then optiemus won't sell more than 1000 devices. Its not about cost. Its also about value for money. Even the ppl who think the cost is affordable, they will not choose Bb, they will opt for 1+, which is beast on that price range.
    BB ultimate aim is to reach the BB android security to more people, but I don't think this will happen until they give chance for ppl who wants to try.
    They may not even sell that as it’s not available yet.
    09-24-18 09:07 PM
    Most probably it will be released on 26th sep. Let's see when it gonna release.

Posted via CB10
    09-24-18 10:21 PM

Posted via CB10
    Based on?
    09-24-18 10:23 PM
    Based on?
    Based on Assumption.🤣 , Its waste of time to talk about evolve series. Optiemus will never reach this even a decent volume...
    09-25-18 01:11 AM
    Based on Assumption.������ , Its waste of time to talk about evolve series. Optiemus will never reach this even a decent volume...
    BB hardware always has to cost more because of licensing. It’s simple. People that want BB have to pay for it.
    09-25-18 05:50 AM
    I wonder why the release is delayed?
    09-25-18 07:14 AM
    Lack of retailer demand.
    I wonder why the release is delayed?
    09-25-18 07:27 AM
    Lack of retailer demand.
    They already have an Amazon exclusive. Retailer demand doesn't matter. Something else is afoot here.
    09-25-18 03:33 PM
    The Evolve? Then what delays? Is this another case when production starts when orders get queued up first?
    They already have an Amazon exclusive. Retailer demand doesn't matter.
    09-25-18 03:35 PM
    The Evolve? Then what delays? Is this another case when production starts when orders get queued up first?
    Both devices. Evolve and Evolve X are Amazon exclusives in India, so any other retailers that pick it up is just icing on the cake. They already have their outlet to serve whatever demand there is. I dunno why it's delayed, but it's clear it is, but I do know retailer demand is irrelevant in an open market and with an Amazon exlclusive. I'm guessing we'll see it before end of month. To them, it's likely not that bad of an issue to have. They get the devices out in time for the holidays and lessen the gap between Evolve and Evolve X.
    09-25-18 03:37 PM
    Apparently not.
    09-27-18 08:52 AM
    This is on Amazon just in morning.. They will be released soon ...
    Attached Thumbnails Has anyone gotten either of these phones yet?-img_20180928_084828.jpg  
    09-27-18 10:21 PM
    in the mean while Sd 660 mobile phone is released under 14k in india. this is what the competition is. same processor with BB is 35k.
    anon(9016157) likes this.
    09-27-18 11:00 PM
    in the mean while Sd 660 mobile phone is released under 14k in india. this is what the competition is. same processor with BB is 35k.
    The Evolve and Evolve X would be tough sells in the North American market at those specs and prices.... in India they won't get very far at all, as the market is full of "value" flagship phones.

Sales are going to depend on if BlackBerry's Android Secure has any value to the end users... consumers or enterprise. I don't know that market well, but if companies still issue phones there....

But https://www.optiemus.com/ has been an unsecured site for over a week now.... for a company about to launch a new product, that seems strange. Those kinds of issues should be fixed in hours, not weeks.
    10-01-18 08:45 AM
    The Evolve and Evolve X would be tough sells in the North American market at those specs and prices.... in India they won't get very far at all, as the market is full of "value" flagship phones.

Sales are going to depend on if BlackBerry's Android Secure has any value to the end users... consumers or enterprise. I don't know that market well, but if companies still issue phones there....

But https://www.optiemus.com/ has been an unsecured site for over a week now.... for a company about to launch a new product, that seems strange. Those kinds of issues should be fixed in hours, not weeks.
    I don't see a promising mobile from any BB partners, i am seeing some flaws on each of their product. I love Mobile manufactured By BB.
    10-01-18 08:53 AM
    evolve is having SD 450 and priced at 25000, and in reality all the mobile with same processor is available at 7000 - 9000 INR. not sure how user will pay triple of market price to buy in the name of security, even their webpage is not a secured one!
    10-01-18 08:57 AM
41 12