I think its better to go for REDMI NOTE 7 PRO FOR 14K with tear drop display and 675 processor and 48MP camera.
    Don't think optemious has better after sales support 😑
    03-10-19 08:18 AM
    I think its better to go for REDMI NOTE 7 PRO FOR 14K with tear drop display and 675 processor and 48MP camera.
    Don't think optemious has better after sales support ������
    Sure. Whatever works best for you buddy. BlackBerry is for security not photoshoots. If camera is what you're looking for.. Don't bother looking for a BB.. Unless it's a PRIV... PRIV has the best blackberry camera I have ever encountered on a BB. But ya.. Good luck with the new Mi.
    03-10-19 01:45 PM
    Sure. Whatever works best for you buddy. BlackBerry is for security not photoshoots. If camera is what you're looking for.. Don't bother looking for a BB.. Unless it's a PRIV... PRIV has the best blackberry camera I have ever encountered on a BB. But ya.. Good luck with the new Mi.
    I really want to opt out for Evolve x which has SN660. But i have lost patience with optemious.
    Last edited by Avant-M; 03-10-19 at 02:13 PM. Reason: Modified
    03-10-19 02:12 PM
    I really want to opt out for Evolve x which has SN660. But i have lost patience with optemious.
    Is your old phone dead? Like completely dead? If not I don't see a reason not to wait for what you actually want rather than opting for something just because you lost patience?
    Avant-M likes this.
    03-10-19 02:16 PM
    Is your old phone dead? Like completely dead? If not I don't see a reason not to wait for what you actually want rather than opting for something just because you lost patience?
    Right������, my current phone is hardly 8 month old. Well great motivation about BB thanks������

Hope for best if i have been waiting from ,aug 2018 i can wait for little more as well ������
    03-10-19 02:41 PM
    Right������, my current phone is hardly 8 month old. Well great motivation about BB thanks������

Hope for best if i have been waiting from ,aug 2018 i can wait for little more as well ������
    You're welcome buddy.
    03-10-19 02:43 PM
    When is the Evolve X supposed to release?
    03-11-19 05:53 AM
    My friends from China are saying that is most likely true coming from Sina Weibo..
    I guess we will find out very soon if it's true.. I don't plan on buying another BlackBerry, but I sure don't want to see them go away.
    This is the same people who wrote the article on TCL dropping BlackBerry.
    03-11-19 05:55 AM
    When is the Evolve X supposed to release?
    Supposed to.... July 2017 was the original date.

Some sites now have mid April as the release date...
    03-11-19 07:38 AM

Which sites?
    03-11-19 09:10 AM
    Which sites?
    I don't remember... just a retail site that had it listed. (Google Search - 1st page of listings) Might have mentioned it in the previous post back a few pages ago.

Wouldn't say that it's high confidence in being correct... but then Optiemus isn't really saying much either.
    hoytbowhunter likes this.
    03-11-19 10:54 AM

Not sure where July 2017 comes from since the launch of both the Evolve and Evolve X occurred in August 2018 with the release of the Evolve occurring in October 2018. The X was due end of December and has been continually delayed for reasons unknown to the point that most of us now consider the chances of a actual release is remote ....although 23rd April is now being touted as a possible date ....
    03-11-19 05:00 PM
    Not sure where July 2017 comes from since the launch of both the Evolve and Evolve X occurred in August 2018 with the release of the Evolve occurring in October 2018. The X was due end of December and has been continually delayed for reasons unknown to the point that most of us now consider the chances of a actual release is remote ....although 23rd April is now being touted as a possible date ....
    From Optiemus announcement back in May of 2017... they had two new BlackBerry devices that were going to be released in the next month or so.

Coincidentally (not), about that time it was becoming clear the Aurora was a FLOP.

I suspect they put things on hold, and let BBMo take the lead in rebuilding the brand... hoping that when they released their own BlackBerry designs, they would have an easier sell.
    03-12-19 07:53 AM
    I'm hoping beyond hope that the delay on this device has to do with some sort of agreement being made so that they make it for other markets as well as Asian markets.
    03-14-19 10:24 AM
    I'm hoping beyond hope that the delay on this device has to do with some sort of agreement being made so that they make it for other markets as well as Asian markets.
    I seriously doubt that but if that were the case, the device specs are now almost year or more behind in the intended domestic market. BB licensed VKB is difficult to sell from the start. Delaying the hardware only makes the job more difficult to virtually impossible.
    03-14-19 10:54 AM
    I seriously doubt that but if that were the case, the device specs are now almost year or more behind in the intended domestic market. BB licensed VKB is difficult to sell from the start. Delaying the hardware only makes the job more difficult to virtually impossible.
    BlackBerry SLAB don't sell...

PT BB Merah Putih in Indonesia learned that two years ago... not sure they even exist anymore. (Caused Optiemus to put a hold on their two phones)

BBMo learn it a year ago with the Motion.... they've had a 2nd SLAB on the back burner for over a year now, and it''s MIA.

Optiemus should have known, but I think BlackBerry told them to release something or "else".

But yeah a SD660 powered phone for $550 doesn't have a chance in India, where the OnePlus 6 would eat it for lunch.

Only viable market for a BlackBerry Slab... is if Enterprise needs it, and they don't. BlackBerry's Android Secure... doesn't do anymore than what Apple or Samsung are already offing. And clearly there is no pricing advantage.
    03-15-19 08:50 AM
    PT BB Merah Putih in Indonesia learned that two years ago... not sure they even exist anymore. (Caused Optiemus to put a hold on their two phones)
    I was only just thinking about this - their website has disappeared (including any mention of the Android handsets on https://id.blackberry.com), and the social media accounts haven't been updated since mid-2018. A pity if this is the case.
    03-17-19 04:11 AM
    I was only just thinking about this - their website has disappeared (including any mention of the Android handsets on https://id.blackberry.com), and the social media accounts haven't been updated since mid-2018. A pity if this is the case.
    What's strange is BlackBerry's website still sends links to that site....

But Optiemus website was down for almost a month last Spring... I guess some companies have no issues shutting down websites while they get new ones ready?
    03-18-19 07:13 AM
    Possibly Optiemus India is holding the launch of X so they can offer Hypervisor built into the phone for a dual boot or maybe their Chief technology officer is still on long leave.

Posted via CB10
    03-25-19 02:11 PM
    Possibly Optiemus India is holding the launch of X so they can offer Hypervisor built into the phone for a dual boot or maybe their Chief technology officer is still on long leave.

Posted via CB10
    Optiemus has a Chief Technology Officer?
    03-25-19 02:35 PM
    Come on, some BB/TCL person must be lurking round here who can give us insight? Are we sure that it's dead? Or are there still hopes for 23 April? I need to buy a new phone, NOW. My PRIV keeps switching itself off. Unfortunately I don't want any of the phones offered by BB right now, but if someone tells me I can get an X in 2 weeks I'll prolong my suffering.
    04-03-19 01:45 AM
    Come on, some BB/TCL person must be lurking round here who can give us insight? Are we sure that it's dead? Or are there still hopes for 23 April? I need to buy a new phone, NOW. My PRIV keeps switching itself off. Unfortunately I don't want any of the phones offered by BB right now, but if someone tells me I can get an X in 2 weeks I'll prolong my suffering.
    This is not a TCL/BBMo device. It's an Optiemus device.
    04-03-19 07:44 AM
    Wasn't the point, but thanks for the correction. Calling all Optiemus lurkers then, please come forward!
    04-03-19 08:07 AM
    Wasn't the point, but thanks for the correction. Calling all Optiemus lurkers then, please come forward!
    Well, it kinda is the point, because I've never seen anyone from Optiemus here ever. They have absolutely zero presence outside of India.
    04-03-19 08:53 AM
    Well, it kinda is the point, because I've never seen anyone from Optiemus here ever. They have absolutely zero presence outside of India.
    I guess I should join Optiemus to leak some information to the great Crackberry Community. ������
    04-04-19 05:11 AM
343 ... 11121314