06-28-19 12:36 PM
343 ... 678910 ...
tools
    Hopefully it's delayed because they're putting in more bands so it can operate in markets other than India and Sri Lanka .
    I don’t think it’s really an option since Optiemus is really only licensed for it’s domestic markets. Since it can never be officially sold elsewhere through authorized retailers, it wouldn’t be money spent well..... Best Hope is that BBMo/TCL make a similar version but that’s also not as likely.
    02-01-19 05:57 PM
    I texted one of the executive today who works for optiemus he said "company is saying about last week of feb to launch EVOLVE X"
    02-02-19 01:56 AM
    Text of him in Hindi
    Attached Thumbnails Evolve X is probably definitely dead-screenshot_2019-02-02-18-02-12-209.jpg  
    02-02-19 06:35 AM
    I texted one of the executive today who works for optiemus he said "company is saying about last week of feb to launch EVOLVE X"
    I find it difficult to understand why both the Evolve and Evolve x were officially launched on the same date but the X hasn't been released. It makes no sense from a marketing prospective and only serves to instil doubt as to the capabilites of Optiemus.

Perhaps they will surprise us all with an upgraded version .....
    02-02-19 07:19 AM
    This is what i hope for a surprise upgrade
    I find it difficult to understand why both the Evolve and Evolve x were officially launched on the same date but the X hasn't been released. It makes no sense from a marketing prospective and only serves to instil doubt as to the capabilites of Optiemus.

02-02-19 07:28 AM

It can have the effect of dragging out the excitement over a longer period of time.

They may also have wanted to hedge against over-production by holding off on the X a bit after more accurately gauging interest.
    02-02-19 09:04 AM

They better do.. Because it will be 6 months old tech now in February which many were in August saying is a low spec device!
    02-02-19 01:50 PM
    It can have the effect of dragging out the excitement over a longer period of time.

They may also have wanted to hedge against over-production by holding off on the X a bit after more accurately gauging interest.
    Or maybe they wanted to release a device in 2018 and one in 2019 and show people they are releasing devices every year! Joking.
    02-02-19 01:58 PM
    Text of him in Hindi
    Ah.. They did the same to people on twitter.. And have been radio silent now!
    02-02-19 02:00 PM
    Red man, I think it's time to call it ......it isn't coming ...
    Well.. Maybe yes. Let's hope code name 'Adula' is some kind of PRIV successor.. But I guess it will be Key3..

We have been waiting for 6 months now.. The excitement is honestly over.. I'll buy the phone no doubt.. But it just won't be as exciting as before!
    02-02-19 02:03 PM
    Well.. Maybe yes. Let's hope code name 'Adula' is some kind of PRIV successor.. But I guess it will be Key3..
    I think we already know it's the Punkt.
    02-02-19 02:04 PM
    Punkt has DTEK support? Because if I'm not wrong it's a simple old-school phone and not a smartphone.. I may be wrong because I don't know much about it.. I have just seen some images of it.

And if it's a normal old-school phone why will DTEK have its name in it?
    02-02-19 02:08 PM
    Punkt has DTEK support? Because if I'm not wrong it's a simple old-school phone and not a smartphone.. I may be wrong because I don't know much about it.. I have just seen some images of it.

And if it's a normal old-school phone why will DTEK have its name in it?
    It is a device that incorporates BlackBerry Secure. Integrity Detection is part of BlackBerry Secure, and DTEK is its user front-end, whether they have a visible app or not.
    02-02-19 02:10 PM
    It is a device that incorporates BlackBerry Secure. Integrity Detection is part of BlackBerry Secure, and DTEK is its user front-end, whether they have a visible app or not.
    Oh. Alright. Thanks for clearing my doubt!
    02-02-19 02:14 PM
    Oh. Alright. Thanks for clearing my doubt!
    So if you the Evolve X isnt released you can always get a Punkt 😂
    02-02-19 02:43 PM
    How do we know that?
    02-02-19 04:21 PM
    How do we know that?
    It's a guess, but it's in the right order (BBI100), Adula is a resort and mountain area in Switzerland, and Punkt is not far away from it.
    02-02-19 04:45 PM
    So if you the Evolve X isnt released you can always get a Punkt
    Yes!
    02-03-19 02:13 AM
    It's a guess, but it's in the right order (BBI100), Adula is a resort and mountain area in Switzerland, and Punkt is not far away from it.
    Seriously? I thought you had a evidence of sorts!

Adula is also a small village here in India. And some people were linking it to the BBI100 which I debunked in the other forum. Guess all of us are just speculating at this point!
    02-03-19 02:17 AM
    Seriously? I thought you had a evidence of sorts!

Adula is also a small village here in India. And some people were linking it to the BBI100 which I debunked in the other forum. Guess all of us are just speculating at this point!
    Adula is the BBI100.

That much we know for sure.
    02-03-19 09:40 AM
    Adula is the BBI100.

That much we know for sure.
    Yes I know that my friend. I was referring to the Adula (BBI100) and did not want to create a confusion with Adula (the village in India) hence I wrote only the Model Number!
    02-03-19 01:19 PM
    Don’t we also know the BBI100 is not the Evolve X since it was already given something else as the Ghost Pro before...
    02-03-19 01:23 PM
    Don’t we also know the BBI100 is not the Evolve X since it was already given something else as the Ghost Pro before...
    Evolve X is the BBH100.
    02-03-19 03:12 PM
    Evolve X is the BBH100.
    At the moment the Evolve X is living up to its code name "Ghost" !!!
    02-03-19 03:23 PM
    Ghost Pro is the code name used In pre-production.. Every phone has a model number which starts with BB.
    Eg. The KEY1 is BBB100-7
    & The KEY2 is BBF100-6 (India versions!) @Amaroni will tell what Evolve's Model Number is.
    02-04-19 07:20 AM
343 ... 678910 ...