I guess I should join Optiemus to leak some information to the great Crackberry Community. 😛
    And that will still not be accurate 😂
    04-04-19 01:19 PM
    Come on, some BB/TCL person must be lurking round here who can give us insight? Are we sure that it's dead? Or are there still hopes for 23 April? I need to buy a new phone, NOW. My PRIV keeps switching itself off. Unfortunately I don't want any of the phones offered by BB right now, but if someone tells me I can get an X in 2 weeks I'll prolong my suffering.

There is a store locator on the BlackBerryMobile.in site (Optiemus own site doesn't list it anymore)... look up the one in your city and give them a call. The phone has been "launched", so there isn't really a reason for secretes. My guess is if it were coming in two week, they have some preorders going....

But with the poor reviews, the steep price cuts, and lack of updates... there isn't much reason at this point to release it. Unless contractually they have too.
    04-08-19 02:58 PM
    Thanks. I contacted two that have the Evolve in stock, both had no info on the X coming.
    04-11-19 07:01 AM
    I've read through the comments, particularly the first few pages, and it was nice to see enthusiastic BlackBerry fans discussing their views. Though I would have commented for them to come to a level field before further discussions anway hope for the best.
    04-27-19 04:52 AM
    I've read through the comments, particularly the first few pages, and it was nice to see enthusiastic BlackBerry fans discussing their views. Though I would have commented for them to come to a level field before further discussions anway hope for the best.
    A level field? Please explain further.... Subject of post concerns the Evolve X or should I say the lack of the Evolve X . The only level field is that the device is missing and not in action .....I think we are past hoping unless it's for a miracle 😂
    04-28-19 04:55 AM
    Got my Blackberry Evolve yesterday. Stopped waiting for Evolve X
    Attached Thumbnails Evolve X is probably definitely dead-img_20190505_215957.jpg  
    Jake2826 likes this.
    05-06-19 11:38 PM
    Few retail sites that had placeholders for it... seemed to have given up as well.

Strange that BBMo India still has it listed like it's a device you can go out and buy... but then the sites stuck on 2018, so clearly they aren't doing any maintenance on that site.
    06-27-19 09:18 AM
    Few retail sites that had placeholders for it... seemed to have given up as well.

Strange that BBMo India still has it listed like it's a device you can go out and buy... but then the sites stuck on 2018, so clearly they aren't doing any maintenance on that site.
    Much higher chance of seeing a new batch of red KEY2's when I look at this lol
    06-27-19 09:41 AM
    Much higher chance of seeing a new batch of red KEY2's when I look at this lol
    I think there is a market for another batch of RED KEY2's.

Evolve X.... not so much.
    06-27-19 10:56 AM
    I think there is a market for another batch of RED KEY2's.
    Yes yes yes, BBMo are you listening?

They finally got it right with the keyboard build quality, now we need the damn units in stock lol.
    I do believe that silver and black units built in March 2019 and beyond would be just fine though, but not sure how to come across them.
    thegioman likes this.
    06-27-19 11:06 AM
    The problem with the Evolve is that it has not been updated since November 2018
    06-27-19 10:17 PM
    So basically it never had a single update??
    06-27-19 10:38 PM
    Yes its true, its another pain
    06-27-19 11:25 PM
    So basically it never had a single update??
    Almost truth
    06-27-19 11:26 PM
    And at this point probable won't get another.... did they ever say anything about PIE?
    06-28-19 08:41 AM
    Almost truth
    That's pretty bad man...
    06-28-19 11:05 AM
    That's pretty bad man...
    We're spoiled and I feel rich compared with Optiemus devices.
    the_boon likes this.
    06-28-19 11:14 AM
    We're spoiled and I feel rich compared with Optiemus devices.
    Yeah TCL is Apple compared to Optiemus when it comes to updates
    06-28-19 12:36 PM
343 ... 121314