If you had used your XR to post on a Blackberry supporter site it would be sacrilege!!! ������
    Since April 2018, about 80% of my posts are from IOS devices, split between iPad and XR since November 2018 because CB on Firefox Focus mobile browser is better on larger screens. I prefer browser version of CB over using CB and CB Forums apps to get private messages and so forth.

That said, I still prefer my KEYone PKB for just typing posts.
    03-09-19 02:54 PM
    Since April 2018, about 80% of my posts are from IOS devices, split between iPad and XR since November 2018 because CB on Firefox Focus mobile browser is better on larger screens. I prefer browser version of CB over using CB and CB Forums apps to get private messages and so forth.

The lack of PM functionality in the mobile apps is a shame. I only check my PMs every week or two.

Posted with my trusty Z10
    03-09-19 03:53 PM
    The lack of PM functionality in the mobile apps is a shame. I only check my PMs every week or two.

Agreed. If memory serves, cost to update was the obstacle. That’s why I believe we have CB app with second CB Forums app to compensate.
    03-09-19 04:00 PM
    Agreed. If memory serves, cost to update was the obstacle. That’s why I believe we have CB app with second CB Forums app to compensate.
    Yes. I honestly don't know if I'll stay active here once I leave BB10 behind. I don't really like either the CB Android app or the Tapatalk-derived CB Forums app. Neither are as clean as CB10.

I'm trying to reduce the number of Android apps I use to ~10 essential apps. I don't think any social networks or forums will make the cut, so.we'll see how much I enjoy CB on Firefox Focus on my KEYone.

03-09-19 04:07 PM

Use Tapatalk. Nothing better.
    03-09-19 04:08 PM
    Yes. I honestly don't know if I'll stay active here once I leave BB10 behind. I don't really like either the CB Android app or the Tapatalk-derived CB Forums app. Neither are as clean as CB10.

I'm trying to reduce the number of Android apps I use to ~10 essential apps. I don't think any social networks or forums will make the cut, so.we'll see how much I enjoy CB on Firefox Focus on my KEYone.

You are soooooo analytical...... but I get it.....

Still, you’re still analytical...
    03-09-19 04:16 PM
    You are soooooo analytical...... but I get it.....

Still, you’re still analytical...
    I am trying to reduce unwanted distractions, and I find I like my KEYone more the less it distracts me. What I love about my Z10 is it's "pull only" and has nothing extraneous loaded on it that I don't use daily.

With Android, the temptation is to download more apps, and each app dilutes my focus and takes away from the 3-5 things I genuinely care about.

03-09-19 04:23 PM
    TCL is dropping BlackBerry, so if you want a Android BlackBerry you better hurry.
    I am trying to reduce unwanted distractions, and I find I like my KEYone more the less it distracts me. What I love about my Z10 is it's "pull only" and has nothing extraneous loaded on it that I don't use daily.

With Android, the temptation is to download more apps, and each app dilutes my focus and takes away from the 3-5 things I genuinely care about.

03-09-19 05:43 PM
    03-09-19 05:45 PM
    TCL is dropping BlackBerry, so if you want a Android BlackBerry you better hurry.
    Source?
    03-09-19 07:06 PM

I didn't realize you were using an iPhone. Not gonna lie... hurts a bit inside!

I personally don't have anything against Apple, but I just cannot deal with an iPhone for work. My work gave me one a few years ago and within a week, I had passed it down to my daughter.

That said, I do love my iPad. There isn't a tablet in the world that can touch it. Then again I only use it for Web browsing and watching videos.
    03-09-19 07:14 PM
    Source?
    Ha ha. It's nonsense.
    03-09-19 07:15 PM
    I got it from Bbm.. Let me see where he got it.
    Source?
    03-09-19 07:18 PM
    I thought they only did a 3 year Contract anyways, isn't the 3 years up? Or 2 year whichever it was.
    Ha ha. It's nonsense.
    03-09-19 07:19 PM
    Ha ha. It's nonsense.
    It'd better be! I don't want the KEY2 Red Edition to be last ever BlackBerry!!!
    03-09-19 07:21 PM
    It'd better be! I don't want the KEY2 Red Edition to be last ever BlackBerry!!!
    I agree.. It has me worried. I did read on MobileSyrup that TCL is happy with the way things are going, so who knows what's true. I'll see where he got it and post it.
    03-09-19 07:24 PM
    I thought they only did a 3 year Contract anyways, isn't the 3 years up? Or 2 year whichever it was.
    5 years.
    hoytbowhunter likes this.
    03-09-19 07:34 PM
    First, BlackBerry Mobile may or may not succeed, but there's no indication they are "dropping" the brand before the end of their five year licensing deal.

Second, I have had my KEYone for a year and a half already, so don't worry about me.
    03-09-19 07:51 PM
    The original is here, you'll have to translate.. A friend I guess sent it to him. https://m.sina.com.hk/news/article/2...7-9526261.html
    03-09-19 08:12 PM
    I guess we will find out very soon if it's true.. I don't plan on buying another BlackBerry, but I sure don't want to see them go away.
    03-09-19 08:16 PM
    At first glance the Redmi 5 seems to have a smaller display (5.7 inches) and lower resolution (720 x 1440) than the Evolve (5.99 inches and 1080 x 2160 respectively). The Evolve also has a bigger battery and second camera.

That being said, you should check reviews to see which offers the better experience.
    If we talk about performance for daily usage?
    Most people on Amazon has reported lag after few weeks?
    03-09-19 10:08 PM
    Seems like Blackberry india (optemious) has no tieup with amazon any more their page of Buy Evolve https://www.flipkart.com/blackberry-...UvbUpU13359712 is redirecting to Flipkart.
    03-09-19 10:53 PM
    Latest price drop Evolve
    Attached Thumbnails Evolve X is probably definitely dead-screenshot_2019-03-10-10-20-47-635_com.flipkart.android.jpg  
    03-09-19 10:56 PM
    Latest price drop Evolve
    I think I should purchase another one for the sake of nostalgia... it may become a collectors piece in 100 years time and which point my grandchildren ( who haven't arrived yet) might sell it and make a fortune!! 😂
    03-10-19 05:54 AM
    What are you using now ?
    I had a PRIV and Q10.. Bought the Key1 to replace Q10 but my PRIV died so it was Key1 and Q10.. but then i replaced the Key1 with Key2.. So currently the Key2 and the Q10
    03-10-19 07:24 AM
343 ... 1011121314