If I tell my grandparents about the cost of that phone / tablet wherever that thing is.. They will fold me and throw me out! So no. Parents! 😂😂😂🤦*♂️
    That is so funny but true !!! 😂😂😂
    03-07-19 09:55 AM
    That is so funny but true !!! 😂😂😂
    03-07-19 10:15 AM
    Well it seems like they have pulled the Evolve X wireless charger from Amazon too!
    03-07-19 10:16 AM
    This is honestly just pissing me off. What are they playing at? Why isn't anyone giving out any info? This phone was announced and launched in August of last year. Have the decency to tell us what's going on, Optiemus. We are your prospective customers, rapidly losing our patience and trust.
    03-08-19 07:26 AM
    This is honestly just pissing me off. What are they playing at? Why isn't anyone giving out any info? This phone was announced and launched in August of last year. Have the decency to tell us what's going on, Optiemus. We are your prospective customers, rapidly losing our patience and trust.
    I'm now planning to buy Evolve , can someone tell me if redmi 5 is evove is similar.
    Both have Snapdragon 450.
    My current spec for redmi 5 is 4GB 64 Gb normal usage phone not frequent gamer.
    Last edited by Avant-M; 03-09-19 at 12:33 AM. Reason: Modified
    03-09-19 12:32 AM
    Well it seems like they have pulled the Evolve X wireless charger from Amazon too!
    EVOLVE X is dead just thinking to go for Evolve. U must have used Evolve.
    Any idea if its better as daily gear.
    03-09-19 12:36 AM
    I have been using the Evolve since November last year . No complaints, no issues , (my opinion) it is the upgrade for the Z30 and supercedes the Motion (which I also have )

Current price makes it very well worth the cost .
    Avant-M likes this.
    03-09-19 01:03 AM
    No I have not used eveolve.. @Amaroni can help you he has used evolve.
    03-09-19 01:56 AM
    No I have not used eveolve.. @Amaroni can help you he has used evolve.
    No you haven't but you could , should and must ....S10 instead.... Traitor!! 😂😂😂
    03-09-19 02:43 AM
    No you haven't but you could , should and must ....S10 instead.... Traitor!! ������������������
    ������. I said I might but my heart says no. So I'm stuck with my Q10 till something interesting from blackberry comes out. Also parents laughed at my face when I told them about me wanting the galaxy fold. So. Ya! ������������
    03-09-19 02:47 AM
    😝. I said I might but my heart says no. So I'm stuck with my Q10 till something interesting from blackberry comes out. Also parents laughed at my face when I told them about me wanting the galaxy fold. So. Ya! 😂🙈
    Have you tried the Classic or Z10?
    03-09-19 04:18 AM
    It has dual-sim, however, it doesn't have the correct LTE radio frequencies to operate properly in North America which is major problem.
    So, by implication, driving a car with two flat tires isn't better than driving a car with one flat tire? I don't understand. It has twice as many, so it should be better, no?

Posted with my trusty Z10
    03-09-19 06:56 AM
    So, by implication, driving a car with two flat tires isn't better than driving a car with one flat tire? I don't understand. It has twice as many, so it should be better, no?

You know what he meant but in answer to your question driving a car with flat tires is never a good idea regardless of the number nor is having a mobile device that doesn't work in the country you live regardless of the number of sims it can hold 😁
    03-09-19 07:09 AM
    You know what he meant but in answer to your question driving a car with flat tires is never a good idea regardless of the number nor is having a mobile device that doesn't work in the country you live regardless of the number of sims it can hold 😁
    Just a little lighthearted sarcasm on a Saturday morning. :-)
    03-09-19 07:15 AM

Ah yes... but a BB with no PKB is 4 flat tires
    03-09-19 07:20 AM
    Just a little lighthearted sarcasm on a Saturday morning. :-)
    Indeed 😁
    03-09-19 08:47 AM
    Ah yes... but a BB with no PKB is 4 flat tires
    Now now... we all know that you prefer a VKB but can't admit it in public after all you succumbed to the lure of the Apple 😂
    03-09-19 08:48 AM
    Now now... we all know that you prefer a VKB but can't admit it in public after all you succumbed to the lure of the Apple 😂
    Alas, you've stepped into the middle of my reply to Mr Z10 himself. I couldn't have fun with reply without offending someone else.

I'm torn because I love my PKB devices, but I consume media and services that aren't supported as well on KEYone as my XR for now. I'm faced with retiring my KEYone and using my XR eSIM for WFC for instance.

I'm considering the Key2 or Key2 LE since it offers same level of support as KEYone but I worry about warranty issues. This leads me to hope for a carrier supported Key3 from AT&T but for now, that's wishful thinking.

Ideally, AT&T BBMo PKB and VKB, fully supported, would be ideal, but realistically, I'll win the lottery first...
    03-09-19 12:01 PM
    Alas, you've stepped into the middle of my reply to Mr Z10 himself. I couldn't have fun with reply without offending someone else.

I'm torn because I love my PKB devices, but I consume media and services that aren't supported as well on KEYone as my XR for now. I'm faced with retiring my KEYone and using my XR eSIM for WFC for instance.

I'm considering the Key2 or Key2 LE since it offers same level of support as KEYone but I worry about warranty issues. This leads me to hope for a carrier supported Key3 from AT&T but for now, that's wishful thinking.

Ideally, AT&T BBMo PKB and VKB, fully supported, would be ideal, but realistically, I'll win the lottery first...
    Well I apologise.. I could delete my post if you wish to continue 😂
    03-09-19 12:09 PM
    Well I apologise.. I could delete my post if you wish to continue 😂
    No. It's fine. It's just that we have fun going back and forth. Neither of us wants anyone to misunderstand the good natured exchanges we have with each other, that's all.

Lately, toxicity seems a little higher than usual (not from you), I'm all for all of us having fun supporting CrackBerry and BlackBerry, original and licensed, bought and sold...
    03-09-19 12:12 PM
    BTW @Amaroni I've been posting all this from my KEYone instead of my XR so ha!!!!!! HA!!!!!

simple things are good for me today..... LOL
    03-09-19 12:23 PM
    Have you tried the Classic or Z10?
    I wanted to buy the classic but the BB OS 10 was about to be killed.. So I bought the PRIV..

Z10 yes.. A friend had it. So I have used it a few times. It's basically a Q10 with no keys and bigger and better screen and camera.
    03-09-19 12:58 PM
    I'm now planning to buy Evolve , can someone tell me if redmi 5 is evove is similar.
    Both have Snapdragon 450.
    My current spec for redmi 5 is 4GB 64 Gb normal usage phone not frequent gamer.
    At first glance the Redmi 5 seems to have a smaller display (5.7 inches) and lower resolution (720 x 1440) than the Evolve (5.99 inches and 1080 x 2160 respectively). The Evolve also has a bigger battery and second camera.

That being said, you should check reviews to see which offers the better experience.
    03-09-19 01:01 PM
    BTW @Amaroni I've been posting all this from my KEYone instead of my XR so ha!!!!!! HA!!!!!

simple things are good for me today..... LOL
    If you had used your XR to post on a Blackberry supporter site it would be sacrilege!!! 😂
    03-09-19 02:13 PM
    I wanted to buy the classic but the BB OS 10 was about to be killed.. So I bought the PRIV..

Z10 yes.. A friend had it. So I have used it a few times. It's basically a Q10 with no keys and bigger and better screen and camera.
    What are you using now ?
    03-09-19 02:13 PM
343 ... 910111213 ...