I Checked their twitter again today.. This is what I found!
    Is there a holiday or some other upcoming tech event that is expected to be the reveal date?
    01-02-19 07:52 AM
    @red _bb you must be frantic in anticipation!! 😁
    Yup! I use 2 phones.. One PKB and One VKB.. It's been 1 year since my PRIV died.. I had to replace it with something worthy.. This was the phone.. And it's been 6 months now since the first rumor by evan blass about the BB Ghost to actual reveal by Optiemus as Evolve and now the release.. It's been a roller costar to be honest! :x
    01-02-19 08:07 AM
    Is there a holiday or some other upcoming tech event that is expected to be the reveal date?
    Not any that I know of.. Tech event are not a huge deal in India tbh.. Most of the mobiles releases here are done with a press conference.. So.. If they had to bank on a big day in January it will be our Republic Day which is on 26th of this month.
    01-02-19 08:11 AM
    Not any that I know of.. Tech event are not a huge deal in India tbh.. Most of the mobiles releases here are done with a press conference.. So.. If they had to bank on a big day in January it will be our Republic Day which is on 26th of this month.
    Any update?
    01-12-19 07:25 PM
    Any update?
    Only another tweet saying good news is most definitely on the way ....

20th January, Amazon India is having a three day mega sale where many mobile devices will be discounted. I believe the sale lasts until 23rd January and therefore don't think Optiemus will launch until after that date.

There has been some indication that the release date will be 31st January so perhaps it will be after 24th and before 31st ....
    01-12-19 11:07 PM
    Any update?
    Officially no.. But mostly January 26th.. Because if as Amaroni said Amazon is having a 3 day sale.. Which ends of 23rd.. Then the best date to release will be 26th.. Because Republic Day. So hopefully 26th January will be the release date! (Fingers crossed!) ������
    01-13-19 02:37 AM
    Officially no.. But mostly January 26th.. Because if as Amaroni said Amazon is having a 3 day sale.. Which ends of 23rd.. Then the best date to release will be 26th.. Because Republic Day. So hopefully 26th January will be the release date! (Fingers crossed!) 😅
    Oh no Red, the 26th falls on a Saturday !! You will have to wait until Sunday ....Indian family saying never buy electrical goods on a Saturday ....oh well we won't be able to be the first ....wait I can get someone else to buy it for me so I am good ...but you have to wait !!😂😂😂😂

Re the Amazon sale check the NDTV app under technology and there is an article advising the "mega" sale, the dates and the brands included .....
    01-13-19 04:09 AM
    Oh no Red, the 26th falls on a Saturday !! You will have to wait until Sunday ....Indian family saying never buy electrical goods on a Saturday ....oh well we won't be able to be the first ....wait I can get someone else to buy it for me so I am good ...but you have to wait !!������������������������

Re the Amazon sale check the NDTV app under technology and there is an article advising the "mega" sale, the dates and the brands included .....
    ������������������������

Naaaaaa.. Most of the good things including cars that we have bought were on Saturday.. And that was completely unintentional.. So I can buy it first day! ������
    01-13-19 07:51 AM
    Any day that new BB VKB phone is released is good luck day...
    the brother likes this.
    01-13-19 11:39 AM
    Any day that new BB VKB phone is released is good luck day...
    I second that emotion.

Would love to hear some USA news that something VKB is brewing.
    the brother likes this.
    01-13-19 03:11 PM
    it's a New Year and a New Day ....patience....
    01-13-19 03:55 PM
    Man.. Priv 2 would be like a dream come true for me! My PRIV died last year around Christmas and I have still not replaced it.. Replaced my Q10 with Key1 and then Key2.. But I carry 2 mobiles and the second one will be Evolve X.. And hopefully.. If it ever comes out.. PRIV 2!
    Yes--a PRIV 2 !
    01-19-19 03:21 AM
    @Red ....price of Evolve under 19,000 ...saving of 11,000 rupees ....tempting no? 😁
    01-19-19 05:35 AM
    @Red ....price of Evolve under 19,000 ...saving of 11,000 rupees ....tempting no? ������
    It was released at 25k. So not much of a difference tbh.

I'll need high spec phone so will buy the X. If.. It ever sees the light of the day that is! ������*♂️
    01-20-19 02:57 AM
    Officially no.. But mostly January 26th.. Because if as Amaroni said Amazon is having a 3 day sale.. Which ends of 23rd.. Then the best date to release will be 26th.. Because Republic Day. So hopefully 26th January will be the release date! (Fingers crossed!) 😅
    The rumor is that pre-order will begin for Evolve X around 31st January 2019 and it will start shipping out mid Feb. I am a little skeptical about this though. If it was to be true, Optiemus would have announced it prior to the various Republic Day online sales and potentially got some of the buyers to stay away from buying a new device in these sales. The other likelihood is that it starts selling after the Budget presentation on 1st February to include any increase / decrease in the prices of Mobile Phones. Also Exclusive Online availability on Amazon / Flipkart or any e- commerce platform is banned from 1st February in India. This must have sent Optiemus back to the drawing board to figure out the new distribution strategy and the related costs.
    01-22-19 01:50 PM
    The rumor is that pre-order will begin for Evolve X around 31st January 2019 and it will start shipping out mid Feb. I am a little skeptical about this though. If it was to be true, Optiemus would have announced it prior to the various Republic Day online sales and potentially got some of the buyers to stay away from buying a new device in these sales. The other likelihood is that it starts selling after the Budget presentation on 1st February to include any increase / decrease in the prices of Mobile Phones. Also Exclusive Online availability on Amazon / Flipkart or any e- commerce platform is banned from 1st February in India. This must have sent Optiemus back to the drawing board to figure out the new distribution strategy and the related costs.
    Oh yes I completely forgot about the union budget! But it's a pre election budget so I don't think there will be a change on the taxes on mobiles phones.. But who knows..

Evolve X now feels like a expert level troll job by Optiemus tbh.. ������
    Getting your hopes high and leaving you high and dry!
    01-22-19 01:59 PM
    Not withstanding other valid arguments about delay. Optiemus still have to get their act together. After sales services are still poor and marketing is just a piggy ride on big online portals.
    The only person I have seen carrying India made BlackBerry is my cousin. I have yet to see any phone out in the wild, made by Optiemus.
    Their financial backbone Wistron isn't really pouring money they promised back in day to Optiemus.
    That's lot of issues there.

Posted via CB10
    01-24-19 01:23 PM
    Not withstanding other valid arguments about delay. Optiemus still have to get their act together. After sales services are still poor and marketing is just a piggy ride on big online portals.
    The only person I have seen carrying India made BlackBerry is my cousin. I have yet to see any phone out in the wild, made by Optiemus.
    Their financial backbone Wistron isn't really pouring money they promised back in day to Optiemus.
    That's lot of issues there.

Posted via CB10

Can you provide an example of the so called poor after sales service ? source for your statement regarding Wistron please?

Given your user name it hardly surprising you haven't seen any Blackberry devices out in the wild 😁
    01-25-19 12:12 AM
    Oh yes I completely forgot about the union budget! But it's a pre election budget so I don't think there will be a change on the taxes on mobiles phones.. But who knows..

Evolve X now feels like a expert level troll job by Optiemus tbh.. 😂
    Getting your hopes high and leaving you high and dry!
    Red man, I think it's time to call it ......it isn't coming ...😥
    01-31-19 02:56 AM
    They are not even replying on Twitter and there is no tweets by BB Mobile India from last 15 days.
    Any idea will Evolve X ever be launched or any device similar to this by BlackBerry.
    01-31-19 05:51 AM
    They are not even replying on Twitter and there is no tweets by BB Mobile India from last 15 days.
    Any idea will Evolve X ever be launched or any device similar to this by BlackBerry.
    No idea if the Evolve X will ever be released . At least we got the Evolve which is a great device
    01-31-19 10:46 AM
    The odd thing is Amazon India already started listing wireless charger and screen guards / back covers for evolve x😀
    What we can do with these accessories without the handset 🤔
    02-01-19 08:25 AM
    No idea if the Evolve X will ever be released . At least we got the Evolve which is a great device
    In the very latest BB Survey (regarding the Hub account colors) EvolveX is listed as an option in a question which device you are using. So there are still very clear chances despite I was among those who thought it's dead a month ago.
    02-01-19 01:25 PM
    Hopefully it's delayed because they're putting in more bands so it can operate in markets other than India and Sri Lanka .
    02-01-19 03:30 PM
    I would take one in a second, if they would offer it in the USA !!! Time to upgrade from the PRIV .
    02-01-19 03:58 PM
343 ... 56789 ...