So.. I was casually going through BBMobileIndia's Twitter and saw this!
    Attached Thumbnails Evolve X is probably definitely dead-screenshot_20181213-173711.jpg  
    towngirl likes this.
    12-13-18 06:10 AM
    So.. I was casually going through BBMobileIndia's Twitter and saw this!
    Unfortunately, Optiemus seems to be mostly talk. Hopefully, the phone gets released before it becomes obsolete.
    12-13-18 06:57 AM
    How are they mostly talk? They have released every mobile that BlackBerry Mobile has released within a few months of their international release! On top of this.. they have developed two of their own models and have successfully release one while the other will hopefully come this month!

I guess they are working on bringing it to the international market hence the delay.. But this is only my speculation..

Let's hope for the best for those who wish to buy it outside India! I'll buy it day one when it releases here in India!
    12-13-18 09:39 AM
    no need to hope , I am using the Evolve and am in the UK .
    12-14-18 12:59 AM
    Yes but that was imported from India.. I'm talking about the official launch by BlackBerry Mobile worldwide.. The demand is there.. I guess they have noted it. Let's see what happens next!
    12-14-18 03:02 AM
    Yes but that was imported from India.. I'm talking about the official launch by BlackBerry Mobile worldwide.. The demand is there.. I guess they have noted it. Let's see what happens next!
    The Evolve line, whatever it entails now or in the future, is only intended for the countries that Optiemus holds BB license for. There’s never been any planned launch from BBMo/TCL validated here or anywhere else. The Motion was BBMO/TCL VKB device. Not sure what demand you’re talking about. It doesn’t appear that VKB has been successful for any of the BB licensees as the Aurora doesn’t seem to have a successor either.
    12-14-18 05:33 AM
    If they did export this phone to other markets, I would be interested in it, but the Motion is workings so good after a year in hand, I would have a really hard time making a case to shell out $600+ for it.
    12-15-18 10:25 AM
    where did you get the 600 usd asking price ? it's reported price is 35000 rupees /£350 /450 usd

Plus having used the Motion for 11 months and the Evolve for the last month, the Evolve is a better device in every way in my opinion
    12-15-18 11:29 AM
    How are they mostly talk? They have released every mobile that BlackBerry Mobile has released within a few months of their international release! On top of this.. they have developed two of their own models and have successfully release one while the other will hopefully come this month!

I guess they are working on bringing it to the international market hence the delay.. But this is only my speculation..

Let's hope for the best for those who wish to buy it outside India! I'll buy it day one when it releases here in India!
    You might be right about an international launch. I really hope so. Let's keep our fingers crossed.
    12-15-18 01:56 PM
    The Evolve line, whatever it entails now or in the future, is only intended for the countries that Optiemus holds BB license for. There’s never been any planned launch from BBMo/TCL validated here or anywhere else. The Motion was BBMO/TCL VKB device. Not sure what demand you’re talking about. It doesn’t appear that VKB has been successful for any of the BB licensees as the Aurora doesn’t seem to have a successor either.
    Look at the comments under your comment buddy and you'll know what demand I'm talking about.. Literally every post on BBMO India instagram has someone asking for the mobile to be released in US and Europe!

About VKB not being successful.. True.. But that didn't stop them from making VKB phones right? Why do you think they will stop now? Any smart company WILL launch a product if it has demand.. The Evolve X in particular has one! The infrastructure is there.. The demand is there.. There is no need of wasting money for R&D and Advertising because people already know about it.. And it's priced very well for the international market.. So tell me.. Why waste valuable time developing a successor to aurora when there is already an alternative option available?
    12-15-18 02:09 PM
    where did you get the 600 usd asking price ? it's reported price is 35000 rupees /£350 /450 usd

Plus having used the Motion for 11 months and the Evolve for the last month, the Evolve is a better device in every way in my opinion
    And the X is the better version evolve.. I guess BBMO will waste a golden opportunity if they don't aquire worldwide rights of the X and release it.

Quick question - Will you exchange the Evolve for the X if the actual release it in UK?
    12-15-18 02:14 PM
    You might be right about an international launch. I really hope so. Let's keep our fingers crossed.
    With the network bands on the Evolve X I doubt it, especially not for North America. Unless Optiemus/TCL (who has the BB license outside of Indonesia and India) think whoever would buy it would be fine with getting 2G speeds at best.
    12-15-18 02:16 PM
    With the network bands on the Evolve X I doubt it, especially not for North America. Unless Optiemus/TCL (who has the BB license outside of Indonesia and India) think whoever would buy it would be fine with getting 2G speeds at best.
    Well it's a duel sim phone if I'm not wrong.. Can't you use 2 networks at the same time in the US? Like just get 2 of the best network providers.. And keep the number which has the most bands as the primary and which has less bands as the secondary number!

(Pardon my ignorance I don't know much of how the contract thing that you have in the US works as I live in India and we can port from one network to another without changing our number at will)
    12-15-18 02:24 PM
    And I learned I cannot use emojis other than the basic ones on Crackberry.. Damn.
    12-15-18 02:26 PM
    And the X is the better version evolve.. I guess BBMO will waste a golden opportunity if they don't aquire worldwide rights of the X and release it.

Quick question - Will you exchange the Evolve for the X if the actual release it in UK?
    No , but I will buy the X when it's released in India ...
    12-15-18 03:16 PM
    Look at the comments under your comment buddy and you'll know what demand I'm talking about.. Literally every post on BBMO India instagram has someone asking for the mobile to be released in US and Europe!

About VKB not being successful.. True.. But that didn't stop them from making VKB phones right? Why do you think they will stop now? Any smart company WILL launch a product if it has demand.. The Evolve X in particular has one! The infrastructure is there.. The demand is there.. There is no need of wasting money for R&D and Advertising because people already know about it.. And it's priced very well for the international market.. So tell me.. Why waste valuable time developing a successor to aurora when there is already an alternative option available?
    BB Merah Putih made the VKB Aurora but nothing since. Low demand for price?

BBMo/TCL made the VKB Motion. Low demand for price?

People asked for VKB devices and then complain about the HIGHER prices for BB VKB due to licensing costs.

I'd love to see another BB VKB device in the USA but there just wasn't enough demand with the Motion so I don't expect another one anytime soon. Carriers and BBMo/TCL have the sales data.
    12-15-18 03:55 PM
    Well it's a duel sim phone if I'm not wrong.. Can't you use 2 networks at the same time in the US? Like just get 2 of the best network providers.. And keep the number which has the most bands as the primary and which has less bands as the secondary number!

(Pardon my ignorance I don't know much of how the contract thing that you have in the US works as I live in India and we can port from one network to another without changing our number at will)
    It has dual-sim, however, it doesn't have the correct LTE radio frequencies to operate properly in North America which is major problem.
    12-15-18 03:59 PM
    BB Merah Putih made the VKB Aurora but nothing since. Low demand for price?

BBMo/TCL made the VKB Motion. Low demand for price?

People asked for VKB devices and then complain about the HIGHER prices for BB VKB due to licensing costs.

I'd love to see another BB VKB device in the USA but there just wasn't enough demand with the Motion so I don't expect another one anytime soon. Carriers and BBMo/TCL have the sales data.
    Aurora is limited to Indonesia and the international community had little interest in it..

Motion was a nice phone for the price.. People bought it.. Still buy it..

X is a very different case.. You need to understand the difference.. X is a device which has achieved the sweet spot in features and price! That is why people keep asking for it.. Because it has the features which are worth the asking price.. This was not the case with aurora and motion!
    12-16-18 01:23 AM
    It has dual-sim, however, it doesn't have the correct LTE radio frequencies to operate properly in North America which is major problem.
    Which is why I said previously that maybe the phone is late because they are changing the frequencies to match that of NA and International markets! We only know of what was their plan 3 months ago.. Maybe they had a change of plans seeing all the demand. Let's hope for the best.
    12-16-18 01:26 AM
    Which is why I said previously that maybe the phone is late because they are changing the frequencies to match that of NA and International markets! We only know of what was their plan 3 months ago.. Maybe they had a change of plans seeing all the demand. Let's hope for the best.
    Licensing agreements don’t allow the phone to be sold outside it's specified markets. If BBMo were interested, we’d have already heard about their involvement and buildup for a global release since there’d need to be coordination with carriers.
    12-16-18 08:10 AM
    Licensing agreements don’t allow the phone to be sold outside it's specified markets. If BBMo were interested, we’d have already heard about their involvement and buildup for a global release since there’d need to be coordination with carriers.
    Man.. Seriously? Do you not know that BBMO & Optiemus HAVE an agreement?

BBMO has developed and released the KEY series.. BBMO Has no rights to sell phones in India.. Optiemus has..
    But we still have all the KEY series phones in India! If Optiemus can release the KEY series by working with BBMO.. Why do you think that BBMO won't do the same with the X? And about the buildup and involvement.. Trust me.. No one trusted that there was a KEY1 with an extra GB of ram and dual sim in development for India.. But it was.. And it got released.. It's not the BlackBerry of old where everything leaked months before.. Optiemus is very good at keeping secretes!
    Chuck Finley69 likes this.
    12-16-18 10:11 AM
    Unfortunately, Optiemus seems to be mostly talk. Hopefully, the phone gets released before it becomes obsolete.
    They still haven't released it?
    12-16-18 10:51 AM
    They won't do that, I already asked them to sale it in the US and they told me it wouldn't even work here. It sucks cause I want it bad.
    12-16-18 10:52 AM

The X is the better of the 2 right? Like the Evolve X has the better specs?
    12-16-18 10:54 AM
    The X is the better of the 2 right? Like the Evolve X has the better specs?
    Yes X has the better specs and is the better one of the two Evolves!
    hoytbowhunter likes this.
    12-16-18 11:06 AM
343 123 ...