Waiting patiently for your review 🤔😮
    01-25-19 08:16 AM
    Waiting patiently for your review 🤔😮
    I have provided an opinion , a comparison, and images , what else you want ? 😁
    thekidshop likes this.
    01-25-19 11:19 AM
    Hello
    Same camera problem I am facing especially the rear camera and I didn't expect this from a BlackBerry phone
    However I have side loaded Google camera and it is producing superb rear camera images so the hardware is capable and there is some problems with software only but sad part is Google camera not working for front camera and videos
    So I am using Google camera for rear and evolve Camera for front camera and both front and back videos which gives decent results..
    Some how the handset is justifying the cost now
    Except camera as you said this is best BlackBerry device on all other areas.
    Attached Thumbnails Evolve observations in the UK.-img_20190110_141946.jpg  
    01-28-19 09:54 AM
    Hello
    Same camera problem I am facing especially the rear camera and I didn't expect this from a BlackBerry phone
    However I have side loaded Google camera and it is producing superb rear camera images so the hardware is capable and there is some problems with software only but sad part is Google camera not working for front camera and videos
    So I am using Google camera for rear and evolve Camera for front camera and both front and back videos which gives decent results..
    Have you installed the November update. It made a huge improvement to the camera ?
    01-28-19 12:15 PM
    yes already done but still not feeling any significant changes in rear camera results
    The thing is that rear camera images are blurry when I zoom and see
    01-28-19 11:45 PM
    yes already done but still not feeling any significant changes in rear camera results
    The thing is that rear camera images are blurry when I zoom and see
    For me it's the opposite , prior to the update it seemed like every image came out blurry but since the update it's more "point and shoot " and the image is clear.... Admittedly not every time but I think I too am at fault. I am glad you have found a solution and thank you for sharing 😀
    01-29-19 12:59 AM
    It's my pleasure 😄
    Please see my comparative images taken with both evolve and Google camera.
    But as a BlackBerry fan it is worst to see bad comments in amazon review about camera continuouslyAttachment 442672Evolve observations in the UK.-img_20190129_132621.jpg which is a basic expectation from a consumer from a costly handset..
    If opteimus correct this area asap that will create a good market for this phone as the price also now come down to reasonable.
    Other than camera the handset rocks in all areas and it is really fast and furious compare to any other android phone in this range.
    Did you try the night mode display and dolphy ? They give very pleasant experience where other brands have them only in spec papers.
    01-29-19 02:59 AM
    It's my pleasure 😄
    Please see my comparative images taken with both evolve and Google camera.
    But as a BlackBerry fan it is worst to see bad comments in amazon review about camera continuouslyAttachment 442672Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20190129_132621.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	23.3 KB 
ID:	442673 which is a basic expectation from a consumer from a costly handset..
    If opteimus correct this area asap that will create a good market for this phone as the price also now come down to reasonable.
    Other than camera the handset rocks in all areas and it is really fast and furious compare to any other android phone in this range.
    Did you try the night mode display and dolphy ? They give very pleasant experience where other brands have them only in spec papers.
    Ok so I am really the wrong person to judge an image comparison because I can't see any real difference AND yes I have my glasses on !!

I haven't had the opportunity to really test the camera apart from very basic functions .

I do agree having owned multiple Blackberry devices that the Evolve simply blows the current Android offering (Blackberry or otherwise) out of the water.

There are a few Bugs in the system, weird little things but overall it's a great device. How have you found the speaker phone function?

I still prefer my Z30 and the BB10 operating system and despite using the Evolve as my work phone, I still find myself trying to swipe applications away ....one day I will get used to it .

If the Evolve X is released it is going to be one hell of a device!
    01-29-19 03:50 AM
    Sorry it seems I have attached both Google camera images only...see the image from evolve here...
    Attached Thumbnails Evolve observations in the UK.-img_290119_132652.jpg  
    01-29-19 04:00 AM
    Agree still z30 speakers are good..
    Z30 and BB10 combo was ultimate and we didn't have that smooth Operations with any other OS..
    Amoled display...rich look..Video player with editor , story maker, private browser...
    We are not going to get them again.
    01-29-19 04:14 AM
    Sorry it seems I have attached both Google camera images only...see the image from evolve here...
    Man this looks so bad compared to the image from Google camera..
    01-29-19 05:32 AM
    Z30 and BB10 combo was ultimate and we didn't have that smooth Operations with any other OS..
    Amoled display...rich look..Video player with editor , story maker, private browser...
    You didn't have the "Blurry" feature activated... no seriously there is option where you can take an image and the main item is in focus and it blurs everything else!
    01-29-19 06:43 AM
    That's why my Z30 is always close by and I use it as my personal device ☺️
    01-29-19 06:44 AM
    purchased my Evolve last Thursday in the UK through Ebay at £339. delivery was ETA at 2 weeks, however arrived within 36 hours after purchase.

Using it on EE network, almost a week later and have had no problem with it. battery is amazing, network signal/wi-fi perfect. Internet speed fast and smooth. face, finger print unlocking instant. feels great to hold and it's so slim, not one bad word to say about this awesome BlackBerry Smartphones. would recommend to any BlackBerry users especially in the UK.

I was tempted to go for the Evolve x but could not find it on Amazon India or Ebay sites.😀😀😀
    Last edited by CD-Ashy; 01-29-19 at 08:32 PM.
    01-29-19 12:49 PM
    purchased my Evolve last Thursday in the UK through Ebay at £339. delivery was ETA at 2 weeks, however arrived within 36 hours after purchase.

Using it on EE network, almost a week later and have had no problem with it. battery is amazing, network signal/wi-fi perfect. Internet speed fast and smooth. face, finger print unlocking instant. feels great to hold and it's so slim, not one bad word to say about this awesome BlackBerry Smartphones. would recommend to any BlackBerry users especially in the UK.

I was tempted to go for the Evolve x but could not find it on and Amazon India or Ebay sites.😀😀😀
    The Evolve X hasn't been released yet hence the reason you can't find it .

Glad you are enjoying their device .....it's a pity more people haven't had the opportunity to see how good it really is !! 😁
    01-29-19 01:50 PM
    Hello
    What's wrong with that? Looks just like my garden in south-west England?
    02-15-19 12:13 PM
    Wow, I'm seriously tempted. I'm in the UK and EE too and currently rocking a Motion. to be fair, it's a great device, Yeah the camera could be substantially better, but overall a great device.
    Let's see if the Evolve X gets released..... I'll definitely be purchasing one then.
    02-16-19 05:09 AM
    Wow, I'm seriously tempted. I'm in the UK and EE too and currently rocking a Motion. to be fair, it's a great device, Yeah the camera could be substantially better, but overall a great device.
    Let's see if the Evolve X gets released..... I'll definitely be purchasing one then.
    The Evolve X should release February 30th ........
    02-16-19 06:43 AM
    Now you are just teasing .....
    02-16-19 09:01 AM
    Hey! Don't steal my joke! ������
    02-16-19 01:23 PM
    Hey! Don't steal my joke! 😂
    6th March now seems to the day
    02-16-19 01:25 PM
    Hey! Don't steal my joke! ������
    I posted before I saw your comment in the other thread... but I still can’t stop laughing.
    02-16-19 01:28 PM
    6th March now seems to the day

Until it’s pushed back again....
    02-16-19 01:29 PM
    Until it’s pushed back again....
    Perhaps there will be a moment in time that Evolves.....
    02-16-19 02:56 PM
    Perhaps there will be a moment in time that Evolves.....
    This thread is Gold! ������

Evolve X is more of a inside joke for us now! ������
    02-16-19 03:33 PM
56 123