I was expecting to see a hand on or review by the fine folks (that includes Bla1ze and CBK 😀) on the BlackBerry Evolve. Is one in the works?
    10-13-18 11:10 PM
    I was expecting to see a hand on or review by the fine folks (that includes Bla1ze and CBK ) on the BlackBerry Evolve. Is one in the works?
    May happen but looks unlikely.
    Unfortunate that BlackBerryMobileIndia has not sent any review devices to the reviewers in India.
    10-13-18 11:27 PM
    almost 98% of people dont know that this device is launched and no unboxing video in you tube
    10-14-18 12:30 PM
    almost 98% of people dont know that this device is launched and no unboxing video in you tube
    You mean over 26 million people know it launched!!! Awesome news!!!
    10-14-18 01:25 PM
    you talking about over all population. i mean the blackberry india fan/user. no youtube coverage for evolve, here marking matters.
    10-14-18 02:32 PM
    I m a great BB fan, but I m totally frustrated by the way it works now. BB is out of competition for years. In that time many changes happened. Now i can buy one plus mobile for 30000 one, but SD 450 is priced at 25000. Not price to performance matched. This will not work in india.
    10-14-18 02:37 PM
    I don't think there's 98 people that care about this device, let alone 2%. Without a physical keyboard there's nothing really pushing this past a OnePlus or Pocophone or whatever.
    10-14-18 03:09 PM
    I was expecting to see a hand on or review by the fine folks (that includes Bla1ze and CBK ������) on the BlackBerry Evolve. Is one in the works?
    We decided to wait for the Evolve X, and even then, it won't be much of a review as none of us are India to have a fully compatible variant.
    rarsen, johnb_xp, Jake2826 and 1 others like this.
    10-15-18 10:03 AM
    We decided to wait for the Evolve X, and even then, it won't be much of a review as none of us are India to have a fully compatible variant.
    Is it clear yet whether the evolve x will work in North America? I was quite interested in getting one, but read that they might not work on every network.
    10-16-18 10:13 AM
    Is it clear yet whether the evolve x will work in North America? I was quite interested in getting one, but read that they might not work on every network.
    Based on the specs given on the site, you'll be lucky to get 3G.
    10-16-18 10:14 AM
    I agree with you, but not sure why optiemus is not focusing on marketing this device. I don't see any unboxing review.
    To be frank, i don't like evolve, due to the spec and price, but need to see how evolve x will perform. The cost diff between X and key 2 is $100, let's decide after than. Now k2 lite and key 1 is selling at $160 less than k2.
    10-19-18 09:25 AM
    Yes that is because there is no promotional event or Launch Advt.
    Only few loyalists follow the BlackBerry updates, so only a few are looking forward for any upgrades with this launch.
    I am one of them few.
    I ordered the Evolve on 10th on Amazon India and due to the on going promotional sale events I could get hold of a good discount on the Selling Price of 25k, I got it on an overall cost of 22k if my math is not wrong. It was delivered next day as promised.
    In my excitement I forgot to record the unboxing of this device.
    Upon opening the package The first impression was a big WOOOWWW.

The packaging design was great. It came with the regular accessories of charger and hands free set with extra plugs and a BlackBerry branded sim tray ejection pin and the usual documents.

The phone fits pretty snuggly in to your palm even though it is bigger than the Samsung S8.
    The VKB looks faster than that on the BB10.
    But I miss the cursor from my BlackBerry Z10.
    I still am not satisfied with the cameras, Maybe for the steep learning curve on handling dual cameras.
    The screen is bigger the phone is lighter that of the S8.
    I'm still going to grips with the operation of this device.
    There is an issue with the saving of contacts, which could be a problem with the android OS.
    It will take me some more time to get to know this device as I haven't explored most of it yet.
    10-22-18 04:03 AM
    Yes that is because there is no promotional event or Launch Advt.
    Only few loyalists follow the BlackBerry updates, so only a few are looking forward for any upgrades with this launch.
    I am one of them few.
    I ordered the Evolve on 10th on Amazon India and due to the on going promotional sale events I could get hold of a good discount on the Selling Price of 25k, I got it on an overall cost of 22k if my math is not wrong. It was delivered next day as promised.
    In my excitement I forgot to record the unboxing of this device.
    Upon opening the package The first impression was a big WOOOWWW.

The packaging design was great. It came with the regular accessories of charger and hands free set with extra plugs and a BlackBerry branded sim tray ejection pin and the usual documents.

The phone fits pretty snuggly in to your palm even though it is bigger than the Samsung S8.
    The VKB looks faster than that on the BB10.
    But I miss the cursor from my BlackBerry Z10.
    I still am not satisfied with the cameras, Maybe for the steep learning curve on handling dual cameras.
    The screen is bigger the phone is lighter that of the S8.
    I'm still going to grips with the operation of this device.
    There is an issue with the saving of contacts, which could be a problem with the android OS.
    It will take me some more time to get to know this device as I haven't explored most of it yet.
    There has indeed been no advertising or promotion from Optiemus whatsoever.
    Not sure why are they even trying.
    They will be lucky if they are able to sell more than 1000 units of the Evolve.
    10-22-18 05:00 AM
    Is it comes with ear phone?
    10-23-18 01:04 AM
    Yes
    Sohil Shannu likes this.
    10-23-18 07:00 AM
    You could hire me for that.
    10-23-18 07:02 AM
    😂
    10-24-18 12:15 PM
    Blackberry Russia has an unboxing video of the evolve.

Looks nice just curious why they didn't add a convenience key. Still waiting for the release of the evolve x, I heard Nov 21.
    10-30-18 11:01 PM
    Hi,

Is the camera and contacts issues been resolved as it is two months over for you?

As I am facing the exact two issues with my brand new Evolve in my hand... Rest all functions are superb smooth.
    12-12-18 10:34 AM