I was expecting to see a hand on or review by the fine folks (that includes Bla1ze and CBK 😀) on the BlackBerry Evolve. Is one in the works?
    10-13-18 11:10 PM
    I was expecting to see a hand on or review by the fine folks (that includes Bla1ze and CBK ) on the BlackBerry Evolve. Is one in the works?
    May happen but looks unlikely.
    Unfortunate that BlackBerryMobileIndia has not sent any review devices to the reviewers in India.
    10-13-18 11:27 PM
    almost 98% of people dont know that this device is launched and no unboxing video in you tube
    Yesterday 12:30 PM
    almost 98% of people dont know that this device is launched and no unboxing video in you tube
    You mean over 26 million people know it launched!!! Awesome news!!!
    Yesterday 01:25 PM
    you talking about over all population. i mean the blackberry india fan/user. no youtube coverage for evolve, here marking matters.
    Yesterday 02:32 PM
    You mean over 26 million people know it launched!!! Awesome news!!!
    I m a great BB fan, but I m totally frustrated by the way it works now. BB is out of competition for years. In that time many changes happened. Now i can buy one plus mobile for 30000 one, but SD 450 is priced at 25000. Not price to performance matched. This will not work in india.
    Yesterday 02:37 PM
    I don't think there's 98 people that care about this device, let alone 2%. Without a physical keyboard there's nothing really pushing this past a OnePlus or Pocophone or whatever.
    Yesterday 03:09 PM
    I was expecting to see a hand on or review by the fine folks (that includes Bla1ze and CBK ������) on the BlackBerry Evolve. Is one in the works?
    We decided to wait for the Evolve X, and even then, it won't be much of a review as none of us are India to have a fully compatible variant.
    Today 10:03 AM