The two new BlackBerry( so not to annoy some important people with my spellings lol ) phones doesn't seem to have a convenience key aka my HUB key would really love to know more
    Did they completely forgot or exclude the function or have they replaced it with something else / similar ?!!!
    Wise we could know more already.
    It's sad that even after the release like with all BlackBerry smartphones
    we are left with more questions than answer
    08-07-18 06:45 AM
    Have to wait till they really show it off....

I expect that it's simple a existing design that Optiemus used.
    08-07-18 08:47 AM
    The two new BlackBerry( so not to annoy some important people with my spellings lol ) phones doesn't seem to have a convenience key aka my HUB key would really love to know more
    Did they completely forgot or exclude the function or have they replaced it with something else / similar ?!!!
    Wise we could know more already.
    It's sad that even after the release like with all BlackBerry smartphones
    we are left with more questions than answer
    There isn't a convenience key. Now you don't have to worry so much
    08-07-18 12:02 PM
    Exactly what I told a few of my friends that still cared enough to know,
    That they just tossed the BB software into an existing hardware they already had
    But like I said I loved using the convenience key to open my hub makes me feel it's more a part of the hardware as it was in yester years than just another app
    So it ll be interesting to know what dey replaced it with or if it's lost on the Optiemus Infracom brands

We would have to wait until someone plays with it and gives us the details like you said
    08-08-18 06:58 AM
    Hi there will be no convenience key on both Evolve and Evolve X. But a small swipe from right to left from the screen guides you into that.
    the brother likes this.
    09-08-18 01:42 PM
    We are missing the Convenience Key , at least in the upcoming phones give the additional key in between the Volume keys( this is there in BlackBerry 10 OS Phones and even the BlackBerry Priv) which can be used for muting a phone call , pausing the music and videos ., useful when compared to the Convenience key and definitely more useful and distinct compared to the generic phones in the market.
    11-02-18 02:02 PM
    Hi there will be no convenience key on both Evolve and Evolve X. But a small swipe from right to left from the screen guides you into that.
    It's a Tab on the screen replacing the convenience key, which can be conveniently placed at the left or right edges of the screen at your own convenience.
    Sohil Shannu likes this.
    11-07-18 02:52 PM
    We are missing the Convenience Key , at least in the upcoming phones.
    Do you think, optimum will plan to make next version of evolve...
    Still no info abt evolve x. I really wonder why bb joints with optiemus. They are not focusing on BB.
    11-07-18 10:28 PM
    So Optiemus manufactures phones for an Amazon India brand called 10.or.
    The specs of the Evolve in a lot of ways are very similar to one of their models (10.or G)
    Both have 13MP dual rear camera.
    Surround sound
    4,000 mAh battery
    16MP front camera with flash.
    I wouldn't be surprised if Optiemus recycled some parts of that phone into the Evolve.
    Funny thing is it runs the Snapdragon 626, but it sells for ₹9,999 for 4+64 model. (Recently on sale it was for ₹6,999)
    11-08-18 12:10 AM
    So Optiemus manufactures phones for an Amazon India brand called 10.or.
    The specs of the Evolve in a lot of ways are very similar to one of their models (10.or G)
    Both have 13MP dual rear camera.
    Surround sound
    4,000 mAh battery
    16MP front camera with flash.
    I wouldn't be surprised if Optiemus recycled some parts of that phone into the Evolve.
    Funny thing is it runs the Snapdragon 626, but it sells for ₹9,999 for 4+64 model. (Recently on sale it was for ₹6,999)
    No surprise. Keeping same internals and adding bb suite and cover with bb logo, so it came be priced triple than 10.or g which is amazon product...
    11-08-18 01:31 PM
    it's better to buy an mid range phone with good spec and purchase bb suite on play store.
    11-08-18 01:34 PM
    it's better to buy an mid range phone with good spec and purchase bb suite on play store.
    Slabs that's true...
    Vignesh Thamburaj likes this.
    11-09-18 04:18 PM