I’m all ready to get my hands on the BB Evolve, but One question killing me is about the call log records. How many days of call log records does the log maintain. Is it the usual 2 weeks like most Android phones, or is it unlimited like it was in the Blackberry 10 devices. Also request users to explain if the call log records also maintain all last communication, like in BB10. Or is the log limited to only the last two weeks.

Thanks in advance.
    04-27-19 11:06 PM
    Calls made in December still showing in the call log and shows how long the call was....
    04-28-19 04:51 AM
    The call logs on the BlackBerry Evolve unlike the BlackBerry 10 phones only hold ten days of data. Very very basic data.

What a bloody shame.

Nothing worthwhile in the BlackBerry Evolve phone, that stands out. You can do without BlackBerry, by just using their add ware hub pkua software. This evolve is just a con job.

BlackBerry is dead.
    05-28-19 10:28 PM
    The call logs on the BlackBerry Evolve unlike the BlackBerry 10 phones only hold ten days of data. Very very basic data.

What a bloody shame.

Nothing worthwhile in the BlackBerry Evolve phone, that stands out. You can do without BlackBerry, by just using their add ware hub pkua software. This evolve is just a con job.

BlackBerry is dead.
    I have records from November last year although I got this phone in April, 2019
    05-29-19 06:45 AM
    I have records from November last year although I got this phone in April, 2019
    The BlackBerry hub stores this unlimited info, but call logs are limited to just 10 days. And why cannot this be integrated ro thr call app? Since this is a BlackBerry phone.
    05-29-19 08:49 AM
    The BlackBerry hub stores this unlimited info, but call logs are limited to just 10 days. And why cannot this be integrated ro thr call app? Since this is a BlackBerry phone.
    My call logs has records from November, last year.

Maybe you need to check your settings
    05-30-19 03:58 AM
    My call logs all shows only ten days of data, but the BlackBerry hub is showing logs from day one of my purchase and use.
    06-05-19 10:29 AM