06-03-19 02:21 PM
28 12
tools
    Ever or just that BlackBerry licensed phones are still made today?
    Earlier the BlackBerry phones were only owned by people who were elite in the community. Almost everyone knew BlackBerry existed back then. I guess after 2010, most people thought BlackBerry went extinct. Whoever has seen my phone was wondering whether BlackBerry phones are available!
    05-29-19 11:54 AM
    Ever or just that BlackBerry licensed phones are still made today?
    Indians knew about BlackBerry and considered it as a luxury brand (Indians like budget phones to an extent). In my observations, most people on seeing a BlackBerry in my hand were actually wondering whether the brand exist now... Most of them thought BlackBerry was no longer making phones...
    05-30-19 09:20 AM
    Indians knew about BlackBerry and considered it as a luxury brand (Indians like budget phones to an extent). In my observations, most people on seeing a BlackBerry in my hand were actually wondering whether the brand exist now... Most of them thought BlackBerry was no longer making phones...
    I think Indians are like most people... they want good value for their money. It's one reason that OnePlus has become so big there.

FYI... BlackBerry isn't making phones, couple of budget OEMs are using the brand to add value to their midgrade hardware. You can foolsome of the people some of the time...

This day and age it's not hard to find out about who is building BlackBerry phones and how well they are doing.
    06-03-19 02:21 PM
28 12