But we want keyboardBlackBerry Ghost Pro Leak-screenshot_20180322-194233.jpg
    03-22-18 09:14 AM
    I'm more interested in the possible specs for this device. Hopefully this phone has the snapdragon 845 and a 4000 mAh battery. With atleast 64gb of storage
    03-22-18 10:57 AM
    Error 404 - PKB missing
    03-22-18 10:59 AM
    I'm more interested in the possible specs for this device. Hopefully this phone has the snapdragon 845 and a 4000 mAh battery. With atleast 64gb of storage
    It's for India, so probably not.
    03-22-18 11:03 AM
    It's for India, so probably not.
    What type of specs would a Pro version of a phone in India have? Because in the news article they suggested this phone may be sold in Canada
    03-22-18 11:06 AM
    What type of specs would a Pro version of a phone in India have? Because in the news article they suggested this phone may be sold in Canada
    Which news article?
    03-22-18 11:07 AM
    Which news article?

https://mobilesyrup.com/2018/03/22/b...rfaces-online/
    03-22-18 11:14 AM
    That's more of a suggestion than anything. They, like everyone else, just can't rule it out. Personally, I wouldn't count on it moving outside of India.
    03-22-18 12:00 PM
    It has the classic BlackBerry logo on the front.

I'd like to encourage this trend!
    03-22-18 12:25 PM
    I don't see TCL bringing such devices to other markets unless it ticks all their boxes and is very reasonably priced.
    It would be nice if TCL and Optiemus developed the higher end Slab that's supposed to launch next year, together. But don't know if that's really possible.

ClassicSQC100-1/10.3.3.2163
    03-22-18 12:25 PM
    I don't see TCL bringing such devices to other markets unless it ticks all their boxes and is very reasonably priced.
    It would be nice if TCL and Optiemus developed the higher end Slab that's supposed to launch next year, together. But don't know if that's really possible.

ClassicSQC100-1/10.3.3.2163
    Besides, TCL can build their own devices cheaper without having to pay Optiemus a markup.
    03-22-18 12:33 PM
    Besides, TCL can build their own devices cheaper without having to pay Optiemus a markup.
    I think creating a phone in India will definitely reduce costs compared to TCL Production..

What ever it is, I believe optiemus will know the current competition of Indian mobile market and will release a good slab with affordable cost, which will make a comeback.

 Z10 STL -2 ™
    03-22-18 02:31 PM
    I think creating a phone in India will definitely reduce costs compared to TCL Production..
    That was certainly the intent of the separate Indian and Indonesian licences. Know and build for your market.
    03-22-18 02:36 PM
    That was certainly the intent of the separate Indian and Indonesian licences. Know and build for your market.
    Yes, that the good strategy to be followed.
    Once upon a time apple and BlackBerry are competitor in Indian market. When blackberry got slow down, many android slabs occupied.

But still lot of business people's, Private company management people are not satisfied with Android security.
    Even though keyone is released, it made only for business people and to sustain here, a slab phone must be introduced at affordable cost.

So that all types of people can be targeted and not only management ppl.

 Z10 STL -2 ™
    03-22-18 02:45 PM
    Generally a pro version will be slim, increase in display size, ram and storage..

This is the general theory of all pro/ plus versions.

Some times a additional camera features.

But again a pro will be little costly to normal version

 Z10 STL -2 ™
    03-22-18 02:48 PM
    Once upon a time apple and BlackBerry are competitor in Indian market. When blackberry got slow down, many android slabs occupied.

But still lot of business people's, Private company management people are not satisfied with Android security.
    Even though keyone is released, it made only for business people and to sustain here, a slab phone must be introduced at affordable cost.

 Z10 STL -2 ™
    Was the Aurora "affordable" priced when it lauched, or even now ... if not, then don't get your hopes up.

I wouldn't be surprised if the PRO was the same specs as the Ghost... just a bigger screen. But maybe it will run one of the new 700 series processor?
    03-22-18 03:47 PM

 Z10 STL -2 ™
    I understand that. But the comment made me believe India doesn't have top tier spec phones for sell
    03-22-18 03:48 PM
    But we want keyboard
    It is going to slide out
    03-22-18 05:51 PM
    It is going to slide out
    Of your hand cuz it seems slippery
    aecgda likes this.
    03-22-18 07:22 PM
    I understand that. But the comment made me believe India doesn't have top tier spec phones for sell
    All the flagship device are available in India. And it's doing good here, but as blackberry is quite for some years and it lost many users, my suggestion is to launch a mid range mobile to gain attention

 Z10 STL -2 ™
    03-22-18 10:11 PM
    It is going to slide out
    0% chance for slide..

 Z10 STL -2 ™
    03-22-18 10:19 PM
    Pro version is just have an little update from normal. There will not be a drastic change from normal.. Let’s wait to see the specifications of first mobile, then we can identity whether it is mid range R flagship.

 Z10 STL -2 ™
    03-23-18 03:12 AM
    I like the Motion...if the Ghost is an upgrade from that with a better camera, I want one!
    03-23-18 10:01 AM
    I like the Motion...if the Ghost is an upgrade from that with a better camera, I want one!
    Damn sure that ghost will be far better than motion. You aware that keyone is launched in India but motion is not. Reason is the cost and specifications on motion is same to a budget mobile in india. Even if the motion is launched here, it will not have sales.

Ghost will be 18:9 screen ratio wit better spec..

 Z10 STL -2 ™
    03-23-18 10:56 AM
    Damn sure that ghost will be far better than motion. You aware that keyone is launched in India but motion is not. Reason is the cost and specifications on motion is same to a budget mobile in india. Even if the motion is launched here, it will not have sales.

Ghost will be 18:9 screen ratio wit better spec..

 Z10 STL -2
    If you only use a spec:cost ratio to pick a smartphone, the OnePlus and Essential would be the only devices sold.

The OnePlus is doing ok, but the Essential is having trouble.

There are other considerations - like durability, security, and battery life. I would expect the Motion to bury the Ghost on these aspects.
    03-23-18 11:03 AM
83 123 ...