Hi,
    I have BLACKBERRY EVOLVE and I restored the phone to factory setting and after that, I found that I lost all my pictures I tried to recover it by myself i didn't success i found a local company, they offer to recover my files but after 4 hours they contact me back saying nothing can be recovered because its secure restore and because i never sign with my google account to my phone my files are not on google cloud too is that right or there is another way?
    Thank You
    Last edited by howarmat; 06-11-20 at 03:01 PM.
    06-11-20 01:17 PM
    Hi,
    I have BLACKBERRY EVOLVE and I restored the phone to factory setting and after that, I found that I lost all my pictures I tried to recover it by myself i didn't success i found a local company, they offer to recover my files but after 4 hours they contact me back saying nothing can be recovered because its secure restore and because i never sign with my google account to my phone my files are not on google cloud too is that right or there is another way?
    Thank You
    They are right... when doing a Factory Reset it tells you all data will be removed. That's what happened.

Unless you were using some other cloud storage option that offers to save Photos and Documents in the cloud... it's all gone.

SD card is an option... but assume you didn't have one, or it was set as internal storage and got wiped.
    06-11-20 03:12 PM
    Hi,
    Thank You
    I hope they didn't charge you, because anyone could have told you that.
    06-11-20 05:48 PM
    Camera hanging a lot . picture quality is very poor . Front camera pictures very poor. Battery is very good . Pure android experience very good. Phone is awesome but only camera is negative point. I'm Very disappointed with this .

jcpassociates
    Last edited by Hudsonn; 08-18-21 at 11:22 PM.
    08-18-21 04:38 AM
    Camera hanging a lot . picture quality is very poor . Front camera pictures very poor. Battery is very good . Pure android experience very good. Phone is awesome but only camera is negative point. I'm Very disappointed with this .
    As most were back when it was released... three years ago.
    08-18-21 07:33 AM