I go my Blackberry Evolve Last week and decide to transfer my KEYONE information to it.

I got two errors when loading

com.qti diagservices has stopped

and after that i get

callenhancement has stopped

then i am not getting any 4G on my phone from the main SIM.. signal keep o dropping which did not happen with the KEYONE

PLEASE HELP
    10-12-20 09:19 PM
    I go my Blackberry Evolve Last week and decide to transfer my KEYONE information to it.

I got two errors when loading

com.qti diagservices has stopped

and after that i get

callenhancement has stopped

then i am not getting any 4G on my phone from the main SIM.. signal keep o dropping which did not happen with the KEYONE

PLEASE HELP
    Where are you using your device?

The Evolve is basically useless in North America. It only supports 4G/LTE bands 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 40, and 41.

Only band 5 has (minimal) support on AT&T and TMO.
    10-12-20 10:15 PM
    Thanks conite for responding..I am in Jamaica ., the two companies here use both 4G/LTE... The company are DIGICEL ( digicelgroup.com) and FLOW (discoverflow.com).
    10-13-20 06:14 AM
    Thanks conite for responding..I am in Jamaica ., the two companies here use both 4G/LTE... The company are DIGICEL ( digicelgroup.com) and FLOW (discoverflow.com).
    Digicel uses band 17, so no luck there. Flow uses bands 2, 4, and 5. You may get a bit of coverage from them if you happen to be standing in the right place.

You really need a phone that is compatible with the Americas.
    Last edited by conite; 10-13-20 at 07:33 AM.
    10-13-20 07:16 AM
    It is really sad that suing person in Jamaica does not work...i made sure that i asked before if it will work in Jamaica and they said yes (Digicel). Thanks to you because now i understand what is happening with my phone...total waste for me. Is the error message in the first post...related to the fact of no working band in jamaica>>>if not could you refer me to someone who might know what they mean..
    10-13-20 03:43 PM
    It is really sad that suing person in Jamaica does not work...i made sure that i asked before if it will work in Jamaica and they said yes (Digicel). Thanks to you because now i understand what is happening with my phone...total waste for me. Is the error message in the first post...related to the fact of no working band in jamaica>>>if not could you refer me to someone who might know what they mean..
    I've never heard of those two specific messages before, but it's likely related.
    10-13-20 06:45 PM