Kind of a shame they didn't continue on with these devices. I mean, sure they weren't the best but at least it was something BlackBerry in the market.
    Jake2826 likes this.
    05-09-20 09:45 PM
    Yeah a shame that there weren't enough NA bands... or that the Evolve X never made it to market.

That and the OS being stuck...

But it was a big improvement over the Motion.
    chain13 likes this.
    05-11-20 08:06 AM
    I'd buy one for sure.
    05-11-20 04:10 PM
    Still using the Evolve in the UK despite cracking the screen. no issues and it does everything I throw at it ! plus I have a spare when /if this one finally dies !
    Jake2826 likes this.
    05-13-20 11:22 PM
    Still using the Evolve in the UK despite cracking the screen. no issues and it does everything I throw at it ! plus I have a spare when /if this one finally dies !
    Yeah most folks seem very happy with it... as long as it works in their market.

The updates and patches are a disappointment... but many can live with that, to own the last great BlackBerry slab.
    05-14-20 11:59 AM
    I've checked out the Evolve . It doesn't have the short cut button that every Blackberry should have, and the design is nothing special.
    I'm using my Motion as my second phone and it works great. The quality and the design is better than any slab I've seen on the market. In fact, the materials are the best of any of the TCL phones.
    So, the Evolve was an involution
    05-21-20 07:58 AM
    I've checked out the Evolve . It doesn't have the short cut button that every Blackberry should have, and the design is nothing special.
    I'm using my Motion as my second phone and it works great. The quality and the design is better than any slab I've seen on the market. In fact, the materials are the best of any of the TCL phones.
    So, the Evolve was an involution
    I've bought LG V30 for $80 USD or so and BlackBerry Motion for $240 USD or so. I'd buy the BlackBerry Evolve if $50 USD or less. That's based on lack of compatibility on USA carriers so WiFi only capabilities. I'd use as replacement for my Z3/Q5 Hardware that I use for CrackBerry in my living room.

Posted via CB10
    05-21-20 04:08 PM