Please someone tell me how i can to update to andoid 9 my blackberry evolve
    03-02-21 11:08 AM
    It cannot be updated, sorry.
    03-02-21 11:11 AM
    You can’t but the prices of mid-tier VKB devices running Android 10 or even Android 11 have dropped tremendously. Depending on your budget, there are some real great deal out there.
    03-02-21 11:47 AM
    You can’t but the prices of mid-tier VKB devices running Android 10 or even Android 11 have dropped tremendously. Depending on your budget, there are some real great deal out there.
    you can get a Titan used for about 150.
    03-03-21 03:11 PM
    It cannot be updated, sorry.
    Attached Thumbnails blackberry evolve-workhow.jpg  
    03-03-21 03:13 PM
    Please someone tell me how i can to update to android 9 my blackberry evolve
    Boot Rom is locked... unlike some other Androids, you can't install a custom ROM. And BlackBerry never went beyond Android 8, even if they had... Optiemus stopped supporting their phones long ago.
    03-04-21 07:30 AM
    Boot Rom is locked... unlike some other Androids, you can't install a custom ROM. And BlackBerry never went beyond Android 8, even if they had... Optiemus stopped supporting their phones long ago.
    Any idea about the last security update of Evolve?
    01-30-22 03:48 AM
    That was weird on Optiemus part, outta all the markets BlackBerry lost it’s hold or ground, one market where it could’ve made an impressive comeback is Indian market. I remember celebrities holding onto their Porsche 9981 in same hand they waived to paparazzi, many movies had bold series made an appearance in main leads hands. Was a trend in college universities along with woodland’s shoes straight Levi’s jeans, miss those days. That was off topic but little advertisement or marketing wouldn’t have hurt but instead they thought just the name BlackBerry is enough to make people run to stores but what do people do when the smartphone isn’t available even in one shop in main markets not even on display. Optiemus dropped the ball, it’s guaranteed BlackBerry could’ve easily captured low end Q5 Z3 mid range Passport Key2 section.
    01-30-22 07:15 PM
    Any idea about the last security update of Evolve?
    I'm not sure... think the Evolve got one update a few months after it's release (Nov 2018?). But you can only do it OTA, no autoloader files.... So if you bought a new one, that wasn't updated at the factory - not sure it can be updated OTA at this point.
    01-31-22 07:11 AM