Hi all I know that this question was probably asked before..
    But is any new full touch screen phone on the works?
    Or the motion is the last forever?
    Thanks

Posted via CB10
    04-25-18 11:34 AM
    Maybe, but the next two at the least, are keyboard devices.
    04-25-18 11:53 AM
    I news one or two this year to replace my DTEK 60's mostly due to battery drain and camera quality. I am looking at maybe OnePlus 6 which comes out mid May.

I would prefer a Blackberry but besides the battery life no point in standing still or going backwards with the Motion.

Come on BlackBerry Mobile....make something like the OnePlus!
    04-25-18 01:52 PM
    Looks like Opteimus is coming out with a touch screen for the Indian market. Not sure how easily available they will be outside that country.
    04-25-18 03:59 PM
    I've been a longtime BlackBerry user/supporter/admin and I too am waiting on a more personal touch device. Looking at the new ASUS devices coming, that may be an option for me instead of waiting.

PRIV
    04-26-18 11:18 AM
    Looks like Opteimus is coming out with a touch screen for the Indian market. Not sure how easily available they will be outside that country.
    They'll get out... but support and warranty will be an issue.

And so far Optimums hasn't actually started making anything... so its hard to say how they'll do updates. Will they follow TCL with regular updates, or will they be more like BB Merah Putih and abandon the devices after a few months of poor sales, or somewhere in-between?
    04-26-18 11:38 AM
    Darn my Z10 is going with hiccups now it freezes. Restart on its own browser crash everytime,nd some of the Droid app don't start unless restart the phone,
    If I have to buy. A flag shop I will...
    But as stated a few posts above I don't want. To stay still or going backward

Posted via CB10
    04-26-18 01:48 PM
    Thanks

Posted via CB10
    The motion is a great device. You should just grab one. If a z10 can last you as long as it has you will be good on a motion for a while
    04-26-18 01:58 PM
    Thanks carjackd
    I'm really thinking about it ..but if I do buy I'm afraid that a new better phone will come out sometime this year..
    In the meantime I will have a look at the z10.

Posted via CB10
    04-26-18 04:07 PM
    Thanks carjackd
    I'm really thinking about it ..but if I do buy I'm afraid that a new better phone will come out sometime this year..
    In the meantime I will have a look at the z10.

Posted via CB10
    BBMo new "all touch" isn't suppose to hit until next year. So it's either wait and try and import a phone from India when the Ghost is released, buy the Motion, stick with the Z10 or like many here.... accept that BlackBerry might not be the best option if you want an all touch phone.
    04-27-18 10:37 AM
    BBMo new "all touch" isn't suppose to hit until next year. So it's either wait and try and import a phone from India when the Ghost is released, buy the Motion, stick with the Z10 or like many here.... accept that BlackBerry might not be the best option if you want an all touch phone.
    Thanks dunt dunt,
    Deleted a few apps now z10 running ok,
    Do you know when ghost will be released?
    I m going to check Kijiji. For a Motion phone .. sometimes there are good deals

Posted via CB10
    04-27-18 10:47 AM
    Thanks dunt dunt,
    Deleted a few apps now z10 running ok,
    Do you know when ghost will be released?
    I m going to check Kijiji. For a Motion phone .. sometimes there are good deals

Posted via CB10
    No real way of knowing release date of the Ghost or how compatible it will be with the North American carriers (if you're here). Best choice would be to get the Motion and see if the Ghost even makes it to public domain.
    04-27-18 11:25 AM
    Thanks chuck,
    Yes I'm in North America, but if course we don't know if will work here

Posted via CB10
    04-27-18 01:58 PM
    Thanks chuck,
    Yes I'm in North America, but if course we don't know if will work here

Posted via CB10
    Since you mentioned Kijii, I assume you're in Canada. I would further suggest the carrier locked Motion version for support purposes. Down South here, Motion is only available factory unlocked and I've already done that with both of my DTEK and factory support is just not at same level as carrier support. Not saying carrier support is much better, just better.
    04-27-18 05:36 PM
    dtek60 still runs great, just be prepared to replace the battery at some stage.
    04-27-18 10:03 PM
    Thanks

Posted via CB10
    If u wanna buy the next BlackBerry device from India, they are coming out with a full touch. Google BlackBerry ghost.
    04-29-18 10:34 AM
    Thanks ng888
    Will keep an eye. On it

Posted via CB10
    04-29-18 09:56 PM
    The Motion is a fantastic device, it feels good, looks good and works good! My recommendation is to buy a Motion now and enjoy it whilst waiting for whatever comes next.
    phuoc and aecgda like this.
    04-30-18 04:17 PM