I've replaced my Z10 with a new DTEK60 (purchased on Walmart.com), received the new phone today. Here are a few first thoughts.

* The phone is waaaaay thinner than I thought it would be, especially compared to my Z10.
    * The larger size of the shift and backspace keys on the BlackBerry Android keyboard throw me a bit off initially.
    * While not BB10, I do find BlackBerry's version of Android to be much more streamlined, and easier to transition from BB10 to than other 'droids I've flipped through.
    * The screen is very vibrant and sharp
    * I'll definitely be getting a case for it, as the glass back makes it pretty slippery to hold one handed

So far, good impression with it. My Z10 was in desperate need of replacement, and I couldn't swing the extra cost of a KEYone or [still unavailable in the US] Motion. Getting a new SIM card tomorrow and will get to test out call quality and such.
    jas1978 likes this.
    11-29-17 10:37 PM
    I think you will like it. I've had mine for 6 months. My only complaints are: battery could be better and I wish it was a bit smaller. It's very fast, and speakers are better than the Z10 (not better than the Z30 though).

One suggestion. As the camera lens is quite prominent, you can't protect it with a thin case. The Amzer DuoPro works well.

Enjoy, and let us know how you like it.

BB9000>Q10>Z10>Z30>Z30>Classic>Dtek50>Dtek60
    11-30-17 08:51 AM
    I've replaced my Z10 with a new DTEK60 (purchased on Walmart.com), received the new phone today. Here are a few first thoughts.

* The phone is waaaaay thinner than I thought it would be, especially compared to my Z10.
    * The larger size of the shift and backspace keys on the BlackBerry Android keyboard throw me a bit off initially.
    * While not BB10, I do find BlackBerry's version of Android to be much more streamlined, and easier to transition from BB10 to than other 'droids I've flipped through.
    * I'll definitely be getting a case for it, as the glass back makes it pretty slippery to hold one handed

So far, good impression with it. My Z10 was in desperate need of replacement, and I couldn't swing the extra cost of a KEYone or [still unavailable in the US] Motion. Getting a new SIM card tomorrow and will get to test out call quality and such.
    Glad you're liking it so far. I love mine except for of course the battery. I have the BlackBerry launcher as well as the blackberry 10 icon pack to give me the same feel as my old Z10 and Passport.

Enjoy!
    11-30-17 10:03 AM
    After a year with my DTEK60 I still very much enjoy this phone. I do miss aspects of BB10, but after a learning curve I adapted. I don't really have the same issues with my battery as others. Quick charge helps a lot when required. However us D60 owners seem to be the very last of the BlackBerry Androids to receive the security updates. But they do eventually arrive. Enjoy your DTEK60!
    11-30-17 06:40 PM
    When I took it to get a SIM card, the AT&T tech was impressed with it, asked to check out the camera and some other features. Kinda changed his tone from when I first told him it was a BlackBerry, haha!
    nrussell18 likes this.
    11-30-17 07:34 PM

I think you are on the right track. Definitely get some sort of protection for it, if you ever drop it that back is toast.

Keep it snappy by regularly clearing you cash and rebooting it
    11-30-17 11:04 PM
    When I took it to get a SIM card, the AT&T tech was impressed with it, asked to check out the camera and some other features. Kinda changed his tone from when I first told him it was a BlackBerry, haha!
    I always get the same response. The sales people know nothing about BlackBerry and many have never seen one. Especially the newer ones. My friends too, but they won't part with their iPhones!!

BB9000>Q10>Z10>Z30>Z30>Classic>Dtek50>Dtek60
    12-01-17 03:48 PM
    One week in, and I'm really enjoying this phone. Battery has been great - with moderate to heavy use I normally get to bedtime with battery to spare. Lowest I've taken it so far has been about 15%.

I don't really use the productivity tab much, but I do use the bottom swipe frequently. I still find myself trying to unlock via swiping, and other BB10 gestures, but overall the BlackBerry Android experience is good.
    12-06-17 02:34 PM