I have a blackberry priv and I don't like it at all I've had a lot of problems and still do and it's very slow device there are people here that have problems with the detek 60 is it worth to switch now to a detek 60 or stay with the priv or just wait for a new Blackberry device all together??
    10-22-17 11:53 AM
    Get the KEYᵒⁿᵉ or Motion, depending on your preference for pkb.
    anon(8679041) likes this.
    10-22-17 12:01 PM
    There is no BlackBerry Remember. Lol, PS2, OnePlus, is worth the switch though.
    10-22-17 04:36 PM
    Just imitation Blackberry phones available now. With no long term guarantee.

Look for a more solid brand.
    10-22-17 05:34 PM
    There actually are decent new BlackBerry branded devices, but unfortunately there is no more new BlackBerry 10.
    10-22-17 05:44 PM
    I have a blackberry priv and I don't like it at all I've had a lot of problems and still do and it's very slow device there are people here that have problems with the detek 60 is it worth to switch now to a detek 60 or stay with the priv or just wait for a new Blackberry device all together??
    Personally I'd go with the Keyone or Motion. I'm leaving toward a Keyone myself depending on what happens with sending my Dtek60 in.
    10-22-17 05:55 PM
    Get the KEYᵒⁿᵉ or Motion, depending on your preference for pkb.
    I don't want a keyboard and I've heard that the detek 60 has better specs and is faster then the motion
    10-22-17 08:13 PM
    There is no BlackBerry Remember. Lol, PS2, OnePlus, is worth the switch though.
    No I love blackberry and can't try another smart phone
    10-22-17 08:14 PM
    Just imitation Blackberry phones available now. With no long term guarantee.

Look for a more solid brand.
    Blackberry is a solid brand there phones last the longest and they are the most reliable company I've known
    10-22-17 08:15 PM
    There actually are decent new BlackBerry branded devices, but unfortunately there is no more new BlackBerry 10.
    I'm not looking for BlackBerry 10 but my all time favorite phone to have was the blackberry z30 I've had a hard time getting rid of that for a priv
    10-22-17 08:16 PM
    I don't want a keyboard and I've heard that the detek 60 has better specs and is faster then the motion
    My KEYᵒⁿᵉ easily goes toe to toe with my DTEK60.

The tougher build, longer battery life, Nougat, and the much better camera are big upgrades.
    10-22-17 08:29 PM
    No I love blackberry and can't try another smart phone
    Sorry to hear that, watch out for that cliff dude.
    Dunt Dunt Dunt likes this.
    10-22-17 08:41 PM
    I have had the Torch2 9810, the Z30, the Passport SE, the PRIV, and now the DTEK60.

After owning the DTEK60 only 10 months, It developed serious battery problems. The DTEK60 battery would drain within two hours. The device would shut off once the charge hit 15%.

After numerous resets, emails and phone calls, I finally got a Fedex label from Alcatel-BlackBerry Repair Centre here in Canada.

I sent my DTEK60 in to the Alcatel-BlackBerry Repair Centre on October 5th. No word yet.

Fortunately I still kept all my previous BlackBerry devices. I fired up my two year old PRIV, and it still works like new. Battery lasts 12 or more hours with heavy use.

I know many DTEK60 owners have had similar battery issues.

I do not recommend the DTEK60, nor any Alcatel device.

I loved all my previous BlackBerry devices. I also prefer OS10 over Android, but there is a lack of apps for OS10 and OS7 devices.

I will stick with my PRIV for now.

Still waiting for the return of my DTEK60....
    10-22-17 08:58 PM
    I'm not looking for BlackBerry 10 but my all time favorite phone to have was the blackberry z30 I've had a hard time getting rid of that for a priv
    Ah, thoughs were the days... I think I saw a special on the History Channel last week about the Z series. I'm dvr'ing the new episode on the Dtek series coming on this Monday.
    10-22-17 08:59 PM
    The new patch should drop Monday too, keep an eye out for it... seriously.
    10-22-17 09:01 PM
    My KEYᵒⁿᵉ easily goes toe to toe with my DTEK60.

The tougher build, longer battery life, Nougat, and the much better camera are big upgrades.
    The "tougher build" of the first run of the Keyone screen lift? That kind of tuff?? Lmao
    10-22-17 09:06 PM
    I have had the Torch2 9810, the Z30, the Passport SE, the PRIV, and now the DTEK60.

After owning the DTEK60 only 10 months, It developed serious battery problems. The DTEK60 battery would drain within two hours. The device would shut off once the charge hit 15%.

After numerous resets, emails and phone calls, I finally got a Fedex label from Alcatel-BlackBerry Repair Centre here in Canada.

I sent my DTEK60 in to the Alcatel-BlackBerry Repair Centre on October 5th. No word yet.

Fortunately I still kept all my previous BlackBerry devices. I fired up my two year old PRIV, and it still works like new. Battery lasts 12 or more hours with heavy use.

I know many DTEK60 owners have had similar battery issues.

I do not recommend the DTEK60, nor any Alcatel device.

I loved all my previous BlackBerry devices. I also prefer OS10 over Android, but there is a lack of apps for OS10 and OS7 devices.

I will stick with my PRIV for now.

Still waiting for the return of my DTEK60....
    I really want the detek 60 but after hearing there issues I don't know I've had a lot of issues with my priv but I've fixed them thru blackberry support and they helped so I'll just get the detek 60 and if I have a problem I'll call blackberry
    10-22-17 09:51 PM
    The "tougher build" of the first run of the Keyone screen lift? That kind of tuff?? Lmao
    Very clever, yes. Despite that initial hiccup though, the KEYᵒⁿᵉ is a tank.
    10-22-17 09:56 PM
    Very clever, yes. Despite that initial hiccup though, the KEYᵒⁿᵉ is a tank.
    Glad to hear
    10-22-17 10:47 PM
    I really want the detek 60 but after hearing there issues I don't know I've had a lot of issues with my priv but I've fixed them thru blackberry support and they helped so I'll just get the detek 60 and if I have a problem I'll call blackberry
    Dude, really.. Save yourself the trouble and go with Conite's tip, get the KEYone or Motion.

I love my DTEK60, haven't had any issues with it, but it won't get the upgrade to Android N, let alone to O. The monthly security patches for the DTEK60 have been late and as of now, we're still on September.

The only superior spec on the DTEK60 over the KEYone Black Edition and the Motion would be the processor. Personally, I think processing speed has reached an overkill limit. Unless you use your phone for some heavy-duty stuff, the processor won't make any difference to you.
    Byrese likes this.
    10-23-17 12:13 AM
    Dude, really.. Save yourself the trouble and go with Conite's tip, get the KEYone or Motion.

I love my DTEK60, haven't had any issues with it, but it won't get the upgrade to Android N, let alone to O. The monthly security patches for the DTEK60 have been late and as of now, we're still on September.

The only superior spec on the DTEK60 over the KEYone Black Edition and the Motion would be the processor. Personally, I think processing speed has reached an overkill limit. Unless you use your phone for some heavy-duty stuff, the processor won't make any difference to you.
    I would tend to agree. I have the KEYone and the processor here is just fine.
    10-23-17 12:27 AM
    Dtek60 is super fast. Motion is supposed to have better battery. Depends on what you need.

BB9000>Q10>Z10>Z30>Z30>Classic>Dtek50>Dtek60
    10-23-17 07:24 AM
    I made the switch from a Priv to the Dtek60 about two weeks ago. I'm really happy I did, as it has been a night and day difference. I've been getting better battery life and the Dtek60 is light years quicker. The Dtek60 really fixed the qualms I was having with my Priv. (note: I didn't go KeyOne because I don't need a keyboard and I didn't go Motion because of USA availability).
    10-23-17 08:30 AM
    I have the DTEK60. Good phone but not supported with security updates in a timely manner. Always a month late.
    Once this one dies I will be moving to something other than Blackberry.
    10-24-17 01:20 PM
    I like my Dtek60 and haven't had any real issues with it since day one it came out. When you see negative posts on it you kinda get on the bandwagon and start thinking negative about phone. I sat back and thought about how it suited my needs and found out it really isn't a bad phone.
    Coming to your question l would probably wait another few months and get the next Motion if it comes out. Just thinking what they did with the Keyone to Keyone Black Edition (better specs) unless you want PKB I would get the Keyone Black Edition.
    Always go with the latest phone then your not behind....
    10-24-17 04:22 PM
39 12