The Tmo side of it is a discussion for a different forum.

But it is what it is... and other hardware manufacturers deal with it.

It is stupid, Stupid, STUPID for chen not to deal with it! In fact it is disingenuous...
    Put your money where you mouth is and buy up a ton of BlackBerry stock and have your way...
    09-29-16 04:27 PM
    I don't hate BB, but I'm also a realist. T-Mo made their stance clear on this issue years ago - long before it had anything to do with BB. Plenty of non-BB devices have also not gotten WFC, and, much more recently, not gotten Band 12 support. T-Mo isn't picking on BB, and BB isn't "ignoring" T-Mo.

But if you want to attack me personally instead of refuting what I wrote, well, I guess that's okay too.
    I think Reslience was telling you to ignore crackberry_geek. Fits the MO better.

T-Mobile USA opened up Wi-Fi Calling for all BB10 devices. My Z30 has it, for example.
    09-29-16 04:30 PM
    Put your money where you mouth is and buy up a ton of BlackBerry stock and have your way...
    I would if chen weren't making such stupid decisions.

Interesting that the stock tanked 5% today after rising 5% yesterday.

It's as if the full meaning of his words sunk in. Actually that's become a very common trend after his earnings calls. Up briefly... after all the pretty (but often misleading) words... only to tank again as soon as the true deciphering has occurred.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-29-16 06:41 PM
    I would if chen weren't making such stupid decisions.

Interesting that the stock tanked 5% today after rising 5% yesterday.

It's as if the full meaning of his words sunk in. Actually that's become a very common trend after his earnings calls. Up briefly... after all the pretty (but often misleading) words... only to tank again as soon as the true deciphering has occurred.
    Put in enough to have a seat on the Board and remove him. Simple. Easy as BlackBerry producing the best phone on the market to retake market share, or advertising is all it takes, or paying for /all/ the developers to write apps, etc. or all the above. Money and resources are no object, right? Certainly getting Band 12 from T-Mobile will change things.

As for stocks, they go up and down. Apple stocks usually go up prior to earnings and drop again. It doesn't matter that they make a ton of money. I know, it doesn't fit your narrative, so you'll ignore that fact.
    09-29-16 06:54 PM
    I don't hate BB, but I'm also a realist. T-Mo made their stance clear on this issue years ago - long before it had anything to do with BB. Plenty of non-BB devices have also not gotten WFC, and, much more recently, not gotten Band 12 support. T-Mo isn't picking on BB, and BB isn't "ignoring" T-Mo.

But if you want to attack me personally instead of refuting what I wrote, well, I guess that's okay too.
    My quote to you was direct to crackberry_geek who comes on here to bash John Chen as if he can do better him self .

Nope.
    09-29-16 07:54 PM
    My quote to you was direct to crackberry_geek who comes on here to bash John Chen as if he can do better him self .
    My bad. You have my apologies.
    09-29-16 08:55 PM
    I don't assume BB is dead, but when my Z10 dies, it will be dead to me, because I am not going to leave the most reliable carrier, just so I can say I have a BlackBerry. With Verizon, and my Z10, I can use CDMA w/4G-LTE, in the States, and GSM, abroad. Why BB ignores the most popular carrier has always been a mystery to me. I really, really don't want to go to Apple, so I am starting to shop for the best phone (for my needs) that I can find. Everyone has their own criteria, but I find that Verizon has always given me the best combination of reliable connections and voice quality.
    12-01-16 12:27 PM
    Verizon is the most customer-unfriendly carrier out there, with AT&T closely behind. They're also manufacturer unfriendly, however, and the latter is a function of their network tech that makes it necessary to build devices with hardware ONLY for them. That's fine if you get a commitment from them to sell said devices and buy a certain number of them, but to expect a phone manufacturer to take that risk for *one company* just doesn't work for other than those that sell HUGE numbers of devices.
    12-01-16 12:38 PM
83 ... 234