Maybe they tweet the release on the way out of the office at 4:59pm this afternoon.

Posted via CB10
    There is people left working at the office?
    falbo likes this.
    10-13-16 12:28 AM
    Should be announced today, right?

Posted via CB10
    10-17-16 02:48 AM
    Should be announced today, right?

Posted via CB10
    Right.

posted via the last true BlackBerry
    kjtaylor1 likes this.
    10-17-16 03:07 AM
    Let's hope so!

Posted via CB10
    kjtaylor1 and fanBBRY like this.
    10-17-16 07:36 AM
    If it was set for today then you think it would have been announced by now..........
    10-17-16 09:48 AM
    Oh, it was already announced earlier this morning! Don't say you missed how BlackBerry added the Dee-Six to their Pinterest collection as part of their revamped marketing strategy...

SCNR

Posted via CB10
    10-17-16 09:54 AM
    Oh, it was already announced earlier this morning! Don't say you missed how BlackBerry added the Dee-Six to their Pinterest collection as part of their revamped marketing strategy...

SCNR

Posted via CB10
    sad story since i need three new phones immediately, bought one dtek 50 to get over it for a while, now got an additional priv, but they both dont satisfy my needs
    if they dont announce it today i am going to buy three HTC 10s
    ptaylor10 likes this.
    10-17-16 09:58 AM
    Get the moto z play.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    10-17-16 10:10 AM
    sad story since i need three new phones immediately, bought one dtek 50 to get over it for a while, now got an additional priv, but they both dont satisfy my needs
    if they dont announce it today i am going to buy three HTC 10s
    Yeah, tell me about it - my PRIV broke down recently and has yet to be exchanged/repaired by BBRY so I'm back on the Passport. I had completely forgotten 1) how much you can't do on BB10 due to lack of apps, 2) how super responsive and intuitive BB10 is, and 3) what a great battery life the Passport has compared to the PRIV.

But I'm literally sitting here with my credit card at hand to order the moment it gets released because I'm hoping for the Dee-Six to be as responsive as the Passport and having a similar battery life.

Posted via CB10
    10-17-16 10:13 AM
    Well here we go again. BlackBerry get you crap together. This is sickening.

Posted via CB10
    10-17-16 10:15 AM
    Well, the Pix will only be released in three days, right? So technically, they still have two more days to release it as a flagship device. :-)

Posted via CB10
    10-17-16 10:18 AM
    Seriously still no word?

10-17-16 10:58 AM

Posted via CB10
    You're blaming BlackBerry for "missing" a launch date that was fabricated by CB posters?
    Ecm likes this.
    10-17-16 10:59 AM
    ^ I see your point but BlackBerry should do more if it actually going to release. The PR/marketing opportunity is great but they are letting it pass in my mind.

Posted via CB10
    kjtaylor1 likes this.
    10-17-16 11:02 AM
    Why do you think it was fabricated by CB posters when that store in NYC apparently had it in their systems too?
    Vampiro, kjtaylor1 and JeepBB like this.
    10-17-16 11:03 AM
    They probably wanted to broadcast via BBM but couldn't establish a BBM video call between the BB10 phone of the presenter and the Android device on the other end. So they switched to WhatsApp just to find out that's not supported on BB10 anymore.
    lmfao
    +1 on that

Posted via CB10
    10-17-16 11:25 AM
    You're blaming BlackBerry for "missing" a launch date that was fabricated by CB posters?
    "Fabricated by crackberry user ", not sure, Fabricated by reseller...and if I have good memory, a guy named conite came here to say "ordered one from staples " last week. So I believe than we are entitle to ask what's up....

Posted via CB10
    10-17-16 11:57 AM

Posted via CB10
    They never said when they were going to announce it or even if it's going to be released. Your expectations are based in rumours and leaks.

10-17-16 12:05 PM
    "Fabricated by crackberry user ", not sure, Fabricated by reseller...and if I have good memory, a guy named conite came here to say "ordered one from staples " last week. So I believe than we are entitle to ask what's up....

Posted via CB10
    Bingo!

Posted via CB10
    Vampiro likes this.
    10-17-16 12:06 PM

Posted via CB10
    All that says is that two or three resellers jumped the gun without clearance.

There is nothing wrong with asking, of course. The problem is the BlackBerry bashing.
    10-17-16 12:10 PM
    October 17, 2016 : Staples has now taken down the page with the DTEK60 listing. It is no longer available. Likely got fed up waiting for BlackBerry to make an "official" release statement.

10-17-16 12:22 PM
    Just saw this article, if the site is to be trusted, BlackBerry Ltd. (USA) Announced Yet Another New Device | The Motley Fool Canada. The article, By Demetris Afxentiou, has today's date. Apparently, Chen has just announced that the DTEK60 but not release date. Interestingly, the picture they show is of Chen holding a 'Passport-like' qwerty device. Hmmm. The price quoted in the article is $699. I hope that is CAD and not USD because the article is on the Canadian Motley Fool website. Just an fyi.
    10-17-16 01:21 PM
    Just saw this article, if the site is to be trusted, BlackBerry Ltd. (USA) Announced Yet Another New Device | The Motley Fool Canada. The article, By Demetris Afxentiou, has today's date. Apparently, Chen has just announced that the DTEK60 but not release date. Interestingly, the picture they show is of Chen holding a 'Passport-like' qwerty device. Hmmm. The price quoted in the article is $699. I hope that is CAD and not USD because the article is on the Canadian Motley Fool website. Just an fyi.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/general...l#post12599633
    10-17-16 01:38 PM
    Understood. Take the information with a grain of salt. Got it.
    10-17-16 01:43 PM
    if the site is to be trusted
    Motley Fool
    Nope.
    10-17-16 01:44 PM
82 1234