I think that answer is no, but haven't seen or dug deep enough to figure it out.
    I'm Verizon and will be going forward. I looked at switching but it doesn't make sense for me.
    I need a new device. My Z10 is on its last legs and I've been holding out for a new BlackBerry device, the Priv was too big, and was hoping that the D50 would be the one.
    So if the D60 is not on Verizon that's the end of BlackBerry for me.

Posted via CB10
    DJM626 likes this.
    10-06-16 03:34 PM
    Really has not been released yet.... but don't see any reason that it would be.

It is always possible that BlackBerry has gotten Verizon to carry this phone and that they talked Verizon into having custom chipsets used (that have the CDMA hardware)... but I think even Mr Spock would have a hard time with those odds.
    10-06-16 03:37 PM
    The prematurely-published spec sheet has no Verizon model, so signs point to no.
    zephyr613 likes this.
    10-06-16 04:02 PM
    Will the D60 be CDMA compatible?-_tmp_php1xna7z_magic8ball1.jpg
    zephyr613 likes this.
    10-07-16 12:08 PM
    I think that answer is no, but haven't seen or dug deep enough to figure it out.
    I'm Verizon and will be going forward. I looked at switching but it doesn't make sense for me.
    I need a new device. My Z10 is on its last legs and I've been holding out for a new BlackBerry device, the Priv was too big, and was hoping that the D50 would be the one.
    So if the D60 is not on Verizon that's the end of BlackBerry for me.

Posted via CB10
    Same boat you are in. Looking at my options I'd probably go iPhone. Was looking at the Pixel but too much money for too little. BlackBerry would have been perfect as I've been a user for a long time

Posted via CB10
    10-09-16 11:50 AM
    I doubt very seriously that you'll see many more if any future BlackBerry devices in the Verizon hardware catalog going forward. Most, if not all BlackBerry-branded devices will be global ones...and there's not much of a market for CDMA apart from the American market.
    Laura Knotek and JeepBB like this.
    10-12-16 02:33 PM
    I doubt very seriously that you'll see many more if any future BlackBerry devices in the Verizon hardware catalog going forward. Most, if not all BlackBerry-branded devices will be global ones...and there's not much of a market for CDMA apart from the American market.
    I think you are right so that's pretty much the end of BlackBerry for me. I'm heavily leaning towards galaxy s7. Pixel looks the business but more expensive and no SD card slot. size is my issue. I've held onto my Z10 forever because I like the size, but at least the newest devices are offering less than phablet sized devices. iOS is a no go. my wife has a iPhone and have an iPad, and I hate typing and interacting with it.

Posted via CB10
    10-14-16 10:27 AM
    10-15-16 11:49 AM