I see the BlackBerry logo on back, but why not proudly stamp the front with the iconic badge at the top of the phone?

Posted via CB10
    09-27-16 10:25 PM
    It is weird. They did the same to the DTEK50 and now again to the DTEK60. I truly don't get it but I am sure there is a logic behind... it might be stupid but there is something behind it... sadly.

Posted via CB10
    09-27-16 10:30 PM
    Cost
    BLu and JeepBB like this.
    09-27-16 10:47 PM
    Cause they only changed the backplate
    BLu, neoberry99, JeepBB and 1 others like this.
    09-27-16 10:51 PM
    Custom backplates are cheap. Custom digitizer glass with the logo silkscreened, expensive.
    BLu, neoberry99 and JeepBB like this.
    09-27-16 10:57 PM
    Think many others don't have any identifying logo or name on the front.

Posted via CB10
    BLu likes this.
    09-27-16 11:09 PM
    Are we going to ask this about every BlackBerry going forward? lol
    BLu, Jrox74, JeepBB and 8 others like this.
    09-27-16 11:14 PM
    I see the BlackBerry logo on back, but why not proudly stamp the front with the iconic badge at the top of the phone?

Posted via CB10
    Because people (organizations) will buy more without name on front. Sad but true.

Posted via my DTEK50
    09-28-16 12:12 AM
    Are we going to ask this about every BlackBerry going forward? lol
    Ask Kevin or anybody in charge to sell blackberry front device sticker in the cb store for those people...

From Q10 to Dtek50...a new world ...
    09-28-16 01:14 AM
    Ask Kevin or anybody in charge to sell blackberry front device sticker in the cb store for those people...

The lawsuit isn't worth it.
    09-28-16 01:17 AM

Stickers would be a good idea to make, and sell. I might buy one for the front of my Priv flip case if it has the proper adhesive. They would be easy to make.

Posted with my PRIV via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-28-16 01:29 AM
    Lol I thought you guys are best buddies ...

Maybe kev needs to let them cut his hair again lol

09-28-16 01:36 AM
    BlackBerry should sell screen protectors with the logo on them, problem solved
    Sigewif and World War Z30 like this.
    09-28-16 01:40 AM

Maybe kev needs to let them cut his hair again lol

Or maybe your hair mister bla1ze

09-28-16 01:42 AM
    Or maybe your hair mister bla1ze

I have no hair currently.
    09-28-16 01:46 AM
    I have no hair currently.
    See, this is why you should have listened to your Mother.

She warned you what would happen to your hair if you wore that ball-cap all the time!
    Bla1ze and FF22 like this.
    09-28-16 01:52 AM
    Are you guys really that bothered by the absence of a logo? Don't you already know what phone you're using if you purchased it?

BlackBerry definitely has the worst fans in the history of fans... You can't live without a logo on the front, you can't live without an RGB LED, yesterday I saw a guy saying he'll never buy a phone if it doesn't have a play/pause button like BB10 phones, half of you are dissing Priv because it's a slider and the keyboard is, according to some people here, absolutely terrible (I think it's great), Android sucks because "Google is watching you", BB10 sucks because of lack of some apps, Priv and DTEK50 suck because you don't get a BlackBerry music player or a fu**ing file manager preinstalled (despite the fact there are hundreds of those apps in the Play Store and it would be an utter idiotic waste of time to develop them, which is also something people here don't understand)...

I mean seriously, what's wrong with you people? And then you complain that BB's sales are getting smaller. Of course they're getting smaller when a non-fan person comes to a fan site and all he sees is negativity. Had I started visiting these forums more regularly before I bought my Priv, there's no chance I'd buy it seeing how many people are dissatisfied with it and with BB in general.

I'm not saying you should only speak positively about things like on some "iForums", but some objectivity and a little less whining would really be great. There is like a few dozen topics about a file manager on BB Android phones. FFS, it takes 20 seconds to go to Play Store and install one. Literally. Less time than it takes to come to the forum to whine about it.
    BLu, Bla1ze, eiruvrav and 9 others like this.
    09-28-16 02:02 AM
    BlackBerry should do them.

09-28-16 02:15 AM
    BlackBerry should do them.

BlackBerry should do a lot of things. This isn't one of them. They chose not to put the logos there. It is what it is.
    Why no BlackBerry branding on front?!?-eq46po3wmjyx2.gif
    skinnymike1 and Bay 13 like this.
    09-28-16 02:35 AM
    BlackBerry should do a lot of things. This isn't one of them. They chose not to put the logos there. It is what it is.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EQ46po3WmJyx2.gif 
Views:	756 
Size:	13.7 KB 
ID:	409140
    According to you, what is the reason?

Z30STA100-2/10.3.2.2876
    09-28-16 02:55 AM

Posted via CB10
    Why should it be there is it really necessary? More people see the back of the phone then the front. Once BlackBerry is removing a logo/branding better it be on the front then the back and become just like all other phones today.
    09-28-16 04:22 AM
    No need a logo just need say it's blackberry..all in it

Posted via CB10
    09-28-16 04:38 AM

Posted via CB10
    Cost.

The BB "designer" flipped through the TCL catalogue, picked out the 950 and the screen, decided to pay the 10 bucks for the custom back, but passed on the expensive front logo option.

He then rang TCL, gave his credit card details, and the BB DTEK60 hardware design was done!

Tough job... I wish I was BB's head of hardware design ...
    09-28-16 05:02 AM
    Def see an opportunity here for BB screen protectors. lol
    anon(9710735) likes this.
    09-28-16 05:28 AM
    Can't get a license for it? When GM was doing the ignition recalls, Pontiacs and Saturns got Cadillac keys without the badge, so it was an empty hole, and I made (licensed) stickers to go on them. Though that business did go south pretty quick.

Or maybe BlackBerry should start including stickers in the boxes. Like you know how Apple includes a sticker with every Macbook back then.
    09-28-16 08:12 AM
98 123 ...