They have been a great help for me. Sending mine in this week after they had me try a number of things.
    10-03-17 10:13 AM
    Same here.
    10-05-17 09:28 PM
    one week later and still waiting for the email with the RMA label. Emails with customer service rep and she is trying to find out why it has not been sent out
    10-05-17 10:34 PM
    woke up to find email came at 3:20am. Boxed up the phone and took to FedEx. Should be at repair facility in Texas on Monday afternoon
    10-06-17 12:43 PM
    woke up to find email came at 3:20am. Boxed up the phone and took to FedEx. Should be at repair facility in Texas on Monday afternoon
    Good for you. I sent my DTEK60 to the Canadian BlackBerry Repair Centre in Mississauga, Ontario. I suspect they are getting inundated with DTEK60's with defective batteries.
    10-07-17 08:28 PM
    I've done a factory restore several times now and brought in each app spaced apart and keeping a close eye on things while doing it.. Nothing seems to help. I have come to the conclusion that A: blackberry just hasn't invested the resources that Samsung has in making a more leaner and efficiently running phone.
    B: TCL batteries are just not up to par with the higher end phones...
    Which is to bad cause functionally the phone is amazing except for the battery.
    I've had my dtek 60 less than a year and it's battery drains faster than my last Note 3's battery after 2 and a half years old....
    Ohhh blackberry... your lucky I love the hub and your keyboard so much.....
    I must warn my patience is running thin....
    10-12-17 09:08 PM
    I can't say for sure but I am sharing my experience.

I've sent back my DTEK60 for battery drain issue. It was eventually routed to Singapore and returned in 3 weeks. Nothing was done. Then I asked them to check again and now they confirmed it was a mother board issue and it is now on its 6th week repair.

I hope they do know it is a mother board issue.
    10-12-17 09:15 PM
    I can't say for sure but I am sharing my experience.

I've sent back my DTEK60 for battery drain issue. It was eventually routed to Singapore and returned in 3 weeks. Nothing was done. Then I asked them to check again and now they confirmed it was a mother board issue and it is now on its 6th week repair.

I hope they do know it is a mother board issue.
    I had a similar experience here in Canada. My DTEK60 battery lasted only two to three hours on a charge, so I sent it in to the BlackBerry-Alcatel Repair Centre since the device was still under warranty.

After nearly three weeks, the phone arrived and nothing and been done to the phone. The battery still drains in two three hours.

Now the device is no longer under warranty.

BlackBerry and Alcatel have abandoned me.
    11-11-17 08:32 PM
    I had a similar experience here in Canada. My DTEK60 battery lasted only two to three hours on a charge, so I sent it in to the BlackBerry-Alcatel Repair Centre since the device was still under warranty.

After nearly three weeks, the phone arrived and nothing and been done to the phone. The battery still drains in two three hours.

Now the device is no longer under warranty.

BlackBerry and Alcatel have abandoned me.
    I am luckier. I've got back my DTEK60 after the 2nd repair (total time of 6 weeks). The battery and the "sub-board" was swapped.

Now, my battery life is back to normal.

I also tested using AccuBattery and the battery capacity is now 98%. It dropped to 20% before the battery was swapped.

If my DTEK60 breaks, I shall get a KEYone.
    11-12-17 08:29 AM
    I am luckier. I've got back my DTEK60 after the 2nd repair (total time of 6 weeks). The battery and the "sub-board" was swapped.

Now, my battery life is back to normal.

I also tested using AccuBattery and the battery capacity is now 98%. It dropped to 20% before the battery was swapped.

If my DTEK60 breaks, I shall get a KEYone.
    The first time the Alcatel Repair Centre in Canada took in m DTEK60 in October they did nothing. They returned it after three weeks, and the battery still ran down in two hours and shut down at 25%.

After numerous phones calls, I have once again Fedexed my DTEK60 back to the Alcatel Repair Centre November 16.

I will see what comes back...
    asiayeah likes this.
    11-16-17 07:14 PM
    I just plugged in my dtek60 about 15 minutes ago. Been off charger since a little before 7 am it is now 5:21. it was at 23 % or so when I plugged it in. I have all account including work AfW on it and a LG watch connected to it. I don't take much calls but do lots of email and bbm. My other two dtek60 experience has been similar, not sure why yours is this bad.
    11-16-17 07:23 PM
61 123