I'm having the same problem in Brazil... Can we expect BlackBerry to fix this problem?
    The fact that you ask this question shows very well how BlackBerry users are losing faith in the capabilities of BlackBerry (and BlackBerry Mobile aka TCL)...
    rexxenex likes this.
    09-06-17 08:26 AM
    This company is no longer officially in my country, so we do not have any kind of support. Currently, I have more faith in communities like this than in the BlackBerry itself.
    09-06-17 09:14 AM
    This company is no longer officially in my country, so we do not have any kind of support. Currently, I have more faith in communities like this than in the BlackBerry itself.
    It's BlackBerry Mobile that is in charge of the DTEKs now.

BlackBerry is only responsible for the Priv.
    09-06-17 09:42 AM
    After the fail now it works by me - check it!
    Done! Strange that peeps communicate this sooner than BlackBerry
    09-06-17 10:27 AM
    Hi, I just got home and tried to do the update again, and Yessss, this time it worked
    So I think our complains have worked
    Does the link work with everybody now??
    09-06-17 10:30 AM
    Yes just worked for me as well
    Lies1963 likes this.
    09-06-17 10:38 AM
    I have just run the update and it works for me too. Thank you to who ever sorted this out. :-))
    Lies1963 likes this.
    09-06-17 10:41 AM
    Hoi Lies, hoe krijg je die melding weg? Ik heb precies hetzelfde probleem.
    Tubularbell, melding wegkrijgen (nu dus eigenlijk niet meer nodig waarschijnlijk ):
    Ga op je gsm naar Instellingen > apps > Google Play Services > Meldingen blokkeren > die kan je naar wens aan/uit zetten.
    tubularbell likes this.
    09-06-17 11:11 AM
    Yep, looks like it is working for me as well!
    09-06-17 11:12 AM
    Tubularbell, melding wegkrijgen (nu dus eigenlijk niet meer nodig waarschijnlijk ):
    Ga op je gsm naar Instellingen > apps > Google Play Services > Meldingen blokkeren > die kan je naar wens aan/uit zetten.
    Dank!! En idd niet meer nodig, maar goed om te weten. Nog een trucje wat ik door dit gezanik leerde: als je de melding aantikt en vasthoudt opent Google Play vanzelf voor de betreffende app...
    Lies1963 likes this.
    09-06-17 11:14 AM
    This company is no longer officially in my country (Brazil), so we do not have any kind of support. Currently, I have more faith in communities like this than in the BlackBerry itself.
    You may wish to keep this for future reference:

BlackBerry KEYone now available in Chile from Falabella! https://www.crackberry.com/blackberr...alabella-chile
    09-06-17 01:38 PM
    Problem solved. New update en yet android security patch aug 5 2017.
    Netherlands.
    Lies1963 likes this.
    09-06-17 02:27 PM
    I'm getting a 'verification failed ' error on my dtek60 when trying to apply the dec'17 update...is anyone else having this problem? I tried removing updates from Google play services according to bb support article 000046990, but with no success....any ideas?
    Reyhez likes this.
    12-15-17 06:41 AM
    I'm getting a 'verification failed ' error on my dtek60 when trying to apply the dec'17 update...is anyone else having this problem? I tried removing updates from Google play services according to bb support article 000046990, but with no success....any ideas?
    I'm getting the same issue too. Started this morning. I tried all the same junk but it's not working.
    12-15-17 03:56 PM
    I'm getting the same issue too. Started this morning. I tried all the same junk but it's not working.
    I also have a DTEK 60 and have tried unistalling google play services updates, also rebooted and still the same verification issue. I am out of ideas.
    12-15-17 04:49 PM
    There's nothing you can do on your end to resolve this; the package is bad.

Note: DO NOT run an older autoloader. If you do you will BRICK the phone as they have turned on anti-rollback in recent security patches AND THERE IS NO CURRENT AUTOLOADER AVAILABLE YOU CAN USE.
    Last edited by tickerguy; 12-15-17 at 06:29 PM.
    12-15-17 05:19 PM
    I have the same problem, getting the "Verification problem" message. It hit me this morning - 2017 Dec 16. I have followed the various help messages on this forum provided by members. The truth is that unless you spent years of fiddling with computers, as I am, there is no way an average guy of my age (72) feels comfortable with the provided steps to fix this problem. There should be no need in 2017 to worry about issues like this on a phone intended for the commercial market.
    There should be a new update sent out by BlackBerry to fix the recurring and annoying System Upgrade notification which will fail. Shame on you BlackBerry.
    HughJarsse likes this.
    12-16-17 12:14 PM
    There's nothing you can do on your end to resolve this; the package is bad.

Note: DO NOT run an older autoloader. If you do you will BRICK the phone as they have turned on anti-rollback in recent security patches AND THERE IS NO CURRENT AUTOLOADER AVAILABLE YOU CAN USE.
    BBMo/TCL are sure doing their damndest to kill off the Dteks by hook or by crook ain't they?? shutting out the outoloaders, putting out corrupted 'updates' all designed to make us 'brick' our phones, then they can say 'it's not our fault, but you can buy the latest 'heap of junk' from us, and we can then 'screw' you over that as well'
    deliberate ploy by BBMo/TCL if you ask me....update from the 'manufacturer' and they can't even get their OWN product right??
    Yeah, sure!! Basically, they are trying to kill off the Dteks quicker, so we are all expected to 'upgrade' to their 'keyone' or 'motion'??
    No way Jose, I'm off to pastures new, BB/TCL/Alcatel whatever they call themselves now, basically STINK!!
    They don't even have the decency to let us know what they are doing, just 'pull' the update, and leave us in limbo, no info in any way, shape or form...We are just supposed to wait for someone else to let us know what the hell is going on...'Customer service'?? don't make me laugh!!
    12-16-17 04:03 PM
    I'm also having this problem. Why have the last couple of updates been such a problem to download and install? C'mon BlackBerry, Quit messing around with your fans and put out an update that can be installed without problems.
    12-17-17 10:24 AM
    blackberry response:
    Thank you for this information. Please be informed that this issue is currently being investigated. I apologize for this inconvenience. ^KB
    12-17-17 12:11 PM
    Yes I'm having the same problems on my Dtek60 with the Dec update. Never had this problem before. Not sure if or what I can do about it.
    12-17-17 01:24 PM
    Yes I'm having the same problems on my Dtek60 with the Dec update. Never had this problem before. Not sure if or what I can do about it.
    Nothing until they fix the update.
    12-17-17 02:16 PM
    Is there a way to disable the notification of the failed update so I don't see it every time I open my phone?
    12-17-17 03:55 PM
    Is there a way to disable the notification of the failed update so I don't see it every time I open my phone?
    I disabled all notifications from google play for now.
    Joe257 likes this.
    12-17-17 10:00 PM
    facing same issue!!!
    time to time notification showing for "update software" but on the time after download software it's showing "authentication issue"
    Joe257 likes this.
    12-24-17 02:47 PM
55 123