Where can we see this in Canada? I don't think any carrier stores will have this. Best buy or any other mobile store where I can have a lot at the device first? I'm not into big phablets so worried about the size..
    10-25-16 01:39 PM
    I'm not sure if it will happen...maybe rogers or Telus in a few weeks , both have always been big blackberry supporters
    10-25-16 01:42 PM
    Where can we see this in Canada? I don't think any carrier stores will have this. Best buy or any other mobile store where I can have a lot at the device first? I'm not into big phablets so worried about the size..
    You can always order it from staples and return it if it is too big
    10-25-16 01:42 PM
    Staples already stocks the DTEK50 and Telus or Rogers stores should at least a dummy units on display eventually. My local (Vancouver area) Staples and Telus stores had dummy DTEK50 units on display.
    10-25-16 01:44 PM
    Staples already stocks the DTEK50 and Telus or Rogers stores should at least a dummy units on display eventually. My local (Vancouver area) Staples and Telus stores had dummy DTEK50 units on display.
    In Toronto I have seen the Dtek50 at a Wind Store.. So maybe they will also carry the 60...
    10-25-16 03:13 PM
    I'm not sure if it will happen...maybe rogers or Telus in a few weeks , both have always been big blackberry supporters
    Don't place bets on that.
    Carjackd likes this.
    10-25-16 03:17 PM
    Don't place bets on that.
    The guy at my local Telus store told me BlackBerry wasn't making any more phones, and he didn't seem too disappointed. The guy at the Rogers store a couple weeks ago said he hadn't heard of the DTEK50 even though it was on their web site.
    10-25-16 03:22 PM
    My local rogers store has a detek50 demo but he doesn't have a clue about dtek60.
    10-25-16 03:25 PM
    You can always order it from staples and return it if it is too big
    This a prime example of how to severely damage a company. A sale lost and a unit returned over laziness and vanity. It makes me mad to see comments like this.

Passport. SQW100-1 OS 10.3.2.2639
    cbvinh likes this.
    10-25-16 03:29 PM
    I live in the city as well, but dummy units aren't enough. It has to be a real thing IMHO.

Posted via CB10
    10-25-16 03:36 PM
    This a prime example of how to severely damage a company. A sale lost and a unit returned over laziness and vanity. It makes me mad to see comments like this.

Passport. SQW100-1 OS 10.3.2.2639
    So how do people try out the phone without have any store live demos?

You buy a car without test driving it?
    10-25-16 03:57 PM
    Marty Beard said today they will be talking about "some new distribution partners" in the next few weeks.
    10-25-16 04:04 PM

Well cars you can't return them (sort of) but phones are easy returns.
    10-25-16 04:10 PM
    Well cars you can't return them (sort of) but phones are easy returns.
    Im not disputing the fact but he's saying omg its so damaging, lets be real, returns happen on the hourly bases.
    10-25-16 04:13 PM
    Costco has the DTEK50 so no reason why they won't be showcasing the 60.
    Avenzuno likes this.
    10-25-16 04:16 PM

I actually have bought new (not used) cars without test driving :-)
    But to buy this phone it may be the same as buying a washing machine, microwave, oven , lawnmower, whatever.
    Do your research, read reviews otherwise be an early adopter and take the risk like many do.
    I would NEVER buy this phone unless I was sure of the specs and looks which have been verified. Unless a defect or some other problems it won't be returned just because it didn't feel good in my hand.
    There is already enough information out there for the hardware and software of the DTEK60 to buy it without touching it.
    anon(4297019) and cbvinh like this.
    10-25-16 04:26 PM
    I actually have bought new (not used) cars without test driving :-)
    But to buy this phone it may be the same as buying a washing machine, microwave, oven , lawnmower, whatever.
    Do your research, read reviews otherwise be an early adopter and take the risk like many do.
    I would NEVER buy this phone unless I was sure of the specs and looks which have been verified. Unless a defect or some other problems it won't be returned just because it didn't feel good in my hand.
    There is already enough information out there for the hardware and software of the DTEK60 to buy it without touching it.
    I buy cars for how they drive, not just for commuting from A to B.
    10-25-16 04:31 PM
    True. I saw the DTEK50, live display as well at Costco. If they had the DTEK50, then they will definitely have the DTEK60 live display as well, where you can physically use the phone powered on.

Posted via CB10
    Avenzuno likes this.
    10-25-16 04:35 PM
    I bought my dtek50 without looking at it on the launch day. But I was sure about the size. But this time I'm not sure about the size. As I said in the original post I'm not a big fan of large phones. But this might be different as the dimensions are smaller then the iPhone 7 plus.

Still wanting to see it in person before deciding
    10-25-16 04:40 PM
    Wow it's no wonder sales have been so crappy for BB. Not one store carries a live demo unit. Rogers had a "fake" plastic thing that was horrible. Some said they were not even getting the DTEK60. I managed to find one store that carried a PRIV and even that was not a live demo, just a fake plastic rendition. How are people supposed to compare against other brands if they can't try the real thing?
    10-25-16 04:44 PM
    This is why BlackBerry is getting out of the hardware distribution and sales business.
    10-25-16 04:48 PM
    Probably within a week or so... It was just announced.
    10-25-16 05:58 PM
    That's a bit of flawed logic. Costco has it because they're a third-party retailer for the carriers. If the carriers don't have it, Costco won't have it. As of Monday, when I spoke to Alex Thurber, there were no carriers signed on to sell it. Could that change? Yes. But right now, right this very second, it's not planned.
    10-25-16 11:16 PM
    Arrange a meeting up with Bla1ze...
    10-25-16 11:36 PM
    If you are in Vancouver, swing by the NCIX mobile store, they have the 50 powered up I imagine the 60 will get the same treatment seeing as they have it on their website.

Posted via CB10
    10-26-16 12:04 AM
42 12