I downloaded and installed whatsapp and have two problems. I can't seem to add a contact and new whatsapp messages don't show in the hub. Any ideas??
    12-03-16 10:43 PM
    I also have problems with hub+whatsapp.
    If I read pending messages directly from the app ( opened from launcher, not from the hub) the hub keeps showing them unread.
    Besides if I any of the conversations goes on when back to the hub still shows the last message received before opening the app.
    And last, not always but 5 or 6 times I saw in the hub as a new message one from several days ago. When tapped, took me to a new message from another contact.
    12-04-16 08:05 AM
    I also have problems with hub+whatsapp.
    If I read pending messages directly from the app ( opened from launcher, not from the hub) the hub keeps showing them unread.
    Besides if I any of the conversations goes on when back to the hub still shows the last message received before opening the app.
    And last, not always but 5 or 6 times I saw in the hub as a new message one from several days ago. When tapped, took me to a new message from another contact.
    strange. i use it extensively. haven't experienced any of this.
    the only issue I have is with some delay when I send a whatsapp message, doesn't always show in Hub right away. so the last message shown is the incoming one, not my outgoing.
    when someone else messages me though, it always shows up. Minor nuisance, but i'd like it fixed.
    12-05-16 07:32 AM
    I downloaded and installed whatsapp and have two problems. I can't seem to add a contact and new whatsapp messages don't show in the hub. Any ideas??
    add contact. i dont recall this ever being a thing.
    Add a contact through Android or Blackberry contacts, and whatsapp will automatically add the contact. you dont do it within whatsapp.
    12-05-16 07:35 AM
    In the HUB there are two areas to tweak. General settings and views. Views will let you configure what accounts appear in the hub. Then there are the Whatsapp settings that give you control over [in this case] Whatsapp messages appearing in the hub.

Your other issue has been resolved.

This ticket is now closed. Thank you for contacting Crackberry Support.

12-05-16 11:00 AM
    Ticket reopened
    Confirmed:
    - receive a whatsapp message
    - open hub
    - do NOT open the whatsapp message
    - leave hub, go to whatsapp app
    - open and answer the message
    - go back to hub and see the message received unread and as last one instead of you following answer
    blackburberry likes this.
    12-07-16 07:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD