09-25-16 12:30 AM
127 ... 23456
tools
    April 10th, and as noted above, it's PS.

https://twitter.com/DHabkirk/status/719334441412403201
    Thank you for throwing some light on the pic Bla1ze. Now, I hope, you will share some real stuff on the Argon.

Is it ready to come out from behind the curtains on halloween?
    09-07-16 08:28 AM
    Looking forward to this device. Need a super phone to replace my Z30 When the time comes

Posted via CB10
    09-10-16 01:43 AM
    That image is as fake as fake can be. Can't believe people are still passing that around as legit. Much like the 'Hamburg'.. gonna be some disappointed people if they're basing things off these particular so called 'leaked renders' lol.

About those Rome and Hamburg 'leaked' renders | CrackBerry.com
    Time will tell if these are real leaked renders or not but atleast he's trying to make things exciting about the upcoming blackberry devices and if u can't get any information out of blackberry on these new devices as prohibited by Mr chen, it doesn't mean no one can. Every leaked render of any device either apple or samsung is fake until the device gets released but most of times they r quite similar. What's going on with crackberry with same os update stories,security updates,tesla's new models,blackberry hub on android,security updates. LOL. As Mr mcgregor said,i'll say this for crackberry-. U'll do nuttin,,u'll do fookin nuttin.

Posted via CB10
    09-10-16 03:19 AM
    BB should not miss the boat on releasing this high end device this November, otherwise it would miss out big
    fanBBRY likes this.
    09-10-16 11:46 AM
    It is funny how once in a while the technological gods give companies a fighting chance.

BlackBerry and the others have just been given such a chance , considering all that has happened, from the exploding Note 7 to the iPhone 7 reception this is the time BlackBerry need to use to get some attention. It may or may not work but this is the best opening they have had in a while and they would be foolish not to pull out all the stops.

If the Argon is real then this is the perfect time to announce it, preferably, next month and release it around November or even end of October, market the thing like crazy and let the market decide.

Good luck to them.

Posted via CB10
    09-10-16 01:11 PM
    What is Argon sounds like Gary Johnson saying "what is Aleppo?" Lol

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-10-16 01:13 PM
    Argon is the lead character in the Lord of the Rings.😁😂

🔥 📶
    09-10-16 01:27 PM
    Time will tell if these are real leaked renders or not but atleast he's trying to make things exciting about the upcoming blackberry devices and if u can't get any information out of blackberry on these new devices as prohibited by Mr chen, it doesn't mean no one can. Every leaked render of any device either apple or samsung is fake until the device gets released but most of times they r quite similar. What's going on with crackberry with same os update stories,security updates,tesla's new models,blackberry hub on android,security updates. LOL. As Mr mcgregor said,i'll say this for crackberry-. U'll do nuttin,,u'll do fookin nuttin.

Posted via CB10
    Time will tell?

We already know.

Dylan Habkirk - the creator of those renders - already said that those are his based on what he had heard from insiders months earlier. They weren't leaked from anywhere but his own mind, and rendered by him. This all happened before we ever heard about the TCL deal.

They very well could have had a few development devices just prior to the TCL deal. BlackBerry has had many concept devices in the works over the years that have never seen the light of day. Habkirk could have heard about some of those prototype devices, and based on that, he created all those renders. He's said that he never personally seen any of the devices at the time. Just got verbal descriptions.

Posted via CB10
    09-10-16 01:40 PM
    It is funny how once in a while the technological gods give companies a fighting chance.

BlackBerry and the others have just been given such a chance , considering all that has happened, from the exploding Note 7 to the iPhone 7 reception this is the time BlackBerry need to use to get some attention. It may or may not work but this is the best opening they have had in a while and they would be foolish not to pull out all the stops.

If the Argon is real then this is the perfect time to announce it, preferably, next month and release it around November or even end of October, market the thing like crazy and let the market decide.

Good luck to them.

Posted via CB10
    i agree, if BB comes out with a nice follow up to the Priv with a good camera and good specs then it will have a good chance to bounce back and start re-establshing itself in the market.
    the design has to be unique though, not just a copy of an alcatel device
    09-10-16 02:12 PM
    A high end pkb with great build quality would have nailed it. Moreover I think priv with better build quality and Snapdragon 820 would have peaked interest this year. Kind of bad timing.
    09-11-16 12:41 AM

Good luck to them.

Posted via CB10
    The fighting chance was with the best mobile platform in existence. BB10. Unfortunately BlackBerry greatly fumbled it. Not to mention competition forces also had a hand in messing up BB10. Both iOS and Android platforms were threatened by BB10. Thanks to Android and iOS dominating the market by way of pure manipulation, we have once again been driven backwards in technology and innovation.
    09-17-16 07:56 AM
    The fighting chance was with the best mobile platform in existence. BB10. Unfortunately BlackBerry greatly fumbled it. Not to mention competition forces also had a hand in messing up BB10. Both iOS and Android platforms were threatened by BB10. Thanks to Android and iOS dominating the market by way of pure manipulation, we have once again been driven backwards in technology and innovation.
    Hello, Avro Arrow

Posted via CB10
    09-18-16 08:21 PM
    Argon is like a Unicorn. Everyone wants to see it, buy no would buy it.

Q10 \m/
    09-18-16 09:47 PM

Q10 \m/
    I'll be buying one!

Posted via CB10
    09-18-16 10:22 PM
    Me too. Can't wait. This will replace my Z30 When the time comes.

Posted via CB10
    09-18-16 11:50 PM
    I am very interested in this phone. I want it to have a very good sized battery. Need to get a full days use.

Posted via CB10
    09-19-16 12:01 AM

Q10 \m/
    If it comes out I am buying 3
    09-19-16 12:05 AM
    Naw. The priv should have never been blackberrys first android phone is all. Cheaply made, weak cameras. Blackberry screwed themselves by trying to screw the customer.

99008910z10Q20Z30PassportPrivDtek50
    09-19-16 01:30 AM
    Naw. The priv should have never been blackberrys first android phone is all. Cheaply made, weak cameras. Blackberry screwed themselves by trying to screw the customer.

I thought that only the front camera was weak. The rear one was supposed to be very good.

Posted via CB10
    09-19-16 08:58 AM

Coming from a guy who never tried one. It's one of the best blackberry phone ever built. The only problem was the terrible marketing as a youtuber already mentioned that whoever sees it in his hand goes crazy. And these so called android haters on crackberry who knows nothing about android.

Posted via CB10
    09-19-16 10:02 AM
    I would buy the Argon in an instant...the DTEK50 is fine but I want a bigger screen and slightly better specs...so the proposed Argon rumored to be based on the 4Pro or 4S would do it for me..same boat..want/need to upgrade soon

Posted via CB10
    09-19-16 11:24 AM
    I read in another forum that the Argon will not be all touch but with a keyboard. I don't want keyboard, I want all touch phone.

Can somebody please clarify if this is true?

Posted via CB10
    09-19-16 11:49 AM
    I read in another forum that the Argon will not be all touch but with a keyboard. I don't want keyboard, I want all touch phone.

Can somebody please clarify if this is true?

Posted via CB10
    Nobody can clarify anything because this is all based on rumours and fan renders. And the fact that there is no sign of any sort of leak to this point makes me wonder if it actually even exists.

09-19-16 11:54 AM
    Nobody can clarify anything because this is all based on rumours and fan renders. And the fact that there is no sign of any sort of leak to this point makes me wonder if it actually even exists.

Thank you for clarifying.

Posted via CB10
    09-19-16 11:57 AM
    Thank you for clarifying.

Posted via CB10
    Lol no problem.

09-19-16 11:58 AM
127 ... 23456