Would really like to see a nice charge dock for our DTEK60 smartphones. If anyone knows of one please post! Cheers
    11-09-16 12:03 PM
    I was just about to post the same question.

I just ordered mine. Does anyone know of a good charging dock for the DTEK60?
    11-09-16 01:46 PM
    Yeah sure. BlackBerry is known to do what the users want.
    Maybe you want a rgb led? Maybe front logo? Maybe removeable battery qwerty phone? Screw the OS. Just give us good HW.

#soon, later, later this year, fiscal year, commitment,...blablabla ~J.BlaBla Chen
    11-09-16 01:59 PM
    Yeah sure. BlackBerry is known to do what the users want.
    Maybe you want a rgb led? Maybe front logo? Maybe removeable battery qwerty phone? Screw the OS. Just give us good HW.

#soon, later, later this year, fiscal year, commitment,...blablabla ~J.BlaBla Chen
    Bitter much? I don't recall BlackBerry promising any of those things. And this phone is awesome.

Now, for a helpful response... Haven't seen word that BlackBerry will release a dock, but since they don't do phones in house now, may not be likely.
    However, there is a generic Usb-c phone dock on Amazon. Haven't tried it but supposed to have some adjustment available to work with different phones. Issue will be the offset usb-c port on the phone, is the dock wide enough to support it without toppling over.

Try one and report back.
    Carl Estes likes this.
    11-09-16 02:30 PM
    11-09-16 02:41 PM
    I don't think this will work with the offset usb-c port on the DTEK60? Do you have a different experience to report?
    11-09-16 02:56 PM
    Bitter much? I don't recall BlackBerry promising any of those things. And this phone is awesome.

Now, for a helpful response... Haven't seen word that BlackBerry will release a dock, but since they don't do phones in house now, may not be likely.
    However, there is a generic Usb-c phone dock on Amazon. Haven't tried it but supposed to have some adjustment available to work with different phones. Issue will be the offset usb-c port on the phone, is the dock wide enough to support it without toppling over.

Try one and report back.
    I don't see one with an offset dock port. If you know which one I will buy and try.
    11-09-16 03:11 PM
    I don't see one with an offset dock port. If you know which one I will buy and try.
    Well technically you could theoretically add a piece of black foam on the left to help support the device when docked. I bought one of these on amazon, when i get i'll try, if it works i'll post.

But lets see some more docks guys post em here
    11-09-16 03:47 PM
    Browsing Amazon I found this one from NXET. My guess is the plug cane moved left or right which should work for the offset port. I have something similar for my Passport and works quite well.

https://www.amazon.com/NXET-Charger-...UvbUpU12660786
    11-09-16 04:19 PM
    Saw a YouTube video awhile ago that you can Dock up to 4-6 devices and the cables were adjustable that Slid in from the ends. Just can't remember the Brand though.
    11-09-16 04:57 PM
    Yes we doooooooo

Posted via CB10
    11-09-16 06:06 PM
    I'm actually looking at this one with great interest. I'll combine it with a QC 3.0 charger I think.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B014I...UvbUpU12660889
    11-09-16 06:18 PM
    That's actually not a bad idea as long as it has enough weight to it. I don't want something too light.

Posted via CB10 using PP SE
    11-09-16 06:48 PM
    The accessory market just got larger with the release of the Windows 10 version of the Idol 4s. Try searches for that.

We need a DTEK60 charge dock-screen-shot-2016-11-09-5.21.50-pm.png
    11-09-16 07:24 PM
    Charge docks that use USB are a bad idea. That's how you wreck the port.

Posted via CB10
    11-09-16 11:03 PM
    You can check

http://www.udoq.com

That's what I'm going to use.
    11-10-16 04:24 AM
    You can check

http://www.udoq.com

That's what I'm going to use.
    Do they have a mini one that handles only one phone?
    11-10-16 10:30 AM
    I never understood the concept of these charging docks. Don't they make it close to impossible to use the phone while it's charging? While with a regular cable you can pretty much do whatever you want with the phone. What's the benefit of a charging dock?

Don't get me wrong, maybe I'm simply stupid, but I just can't see a case in which a dock would help me in any way.
    11-11-16 05:44 AM
    I never understood the concept of these charging docks. Don't they make it close to impossible to use the phone while it's charging? While with a regular cable you can pretty much do whatever you want with the phone. What's the benefit of a charging dock?

Don't get me wrong, maybe I'm simply stupid, but I just can't see a case in which a dock would help me in any way.
    For me, I want my phone in an upright position so I could see the time at night. I enable the "screen saver" feature on my Priv. It goes into a very dimmed state and only displays the time. If the phone is laying flat on my night stand, I cannot readily see the time.
    Roadie29 likes this.
    11-11-16 09:00 AM
    I have one on order. It looks like it is wide enough to accommodate the offset, but shall see when it arrives. The price is right so its not a big deal if it doesn't work.
    11-11-16 09:35 PM
    For me, I want my phone in an upright position so I could see the time at night. I enable the "screen saver" feature on my Priv. It goes into a very dimmed state and only displays the time. If the phone is laying flat on my night stand, I cannot readily see the time.
    That actually sounds neat. But I prefer having a standalone clock/alarm next to my bed.
    e.g.: Clock Radio AJ1000/37 | Philips

To me it seems better to have one simple-as-possible device to serve as a backup in case the phone freezes up or something during the night and decides not to wake me up. Not that it happened with Priv, but it did some dozen times with some of my older phones so now I trust no one.
    11-12-16 01:57 AM
    That actually sounds neat. But I prefer having a standalone clock/alarm next to my bed.
    e.g.: Clock Radio AJ1000/37 | Philips

To me it seems better to have one simple-as-possible device to serve as a backup in case the phone freezes up or something during the night and decides not to wake me up. Not that it happened with Priv, but it did some dozen times with some of my older phones so now I trust no one.
    I agree... plus you do not wanna have electric chargers, cables or even worst cellular phones near your head also 8 hours at night..
    Electromagnetic and radio signals do not go well along with live tissues..

If you have to keep the phone close, at least put it in airplane mode.
    11-12-16 02:37 AM
    Has anyone figured out how to set up beside mode on the DTEK?
    11-12-16 09:40 AM
    Yea don't think it will sit right. But a good charger for Passport it priv
    11-13-16 04:32 PM
    Has anyone figured out how to set up beside mode on the DTEK?
    I have my Priv set up this way:

Priority Only for me is no notifications, except for phone calls. I then hit the clock and activate "screen saver" which gives me a very dimmed clock. Works for me.
    aodash likes this.
    11-13-16 04:49 PM
27 12