So far so good, heavy use setting it up the way I want it and took it off the charger at 2ish and have 40%. Draining it and will charge and see how tomorrow is.
    First full day with the new phone, off the charger at 7 and as of 3:45 only at 50%. Huge different. That's with slightly heavy usage.
    10-25-17 02:47 PM
    Good to hear that, still waiting for my dtek60...
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    10-25-17 06:44 PM
    I hope you get it back soon. I've been waiting nearly three weeks.
    Have you gotten your phone back?
    10-28-17 01:32 AM
    Update: so i called the repair center today, they have my dtek60 since October 18 but can't process with the repairs cuz they don't have any parts in stock and they are waiting for it! they can't even give me a appropriate time for when they will ship back my phone!! grrr
    10-31-17 02:20 PM
    Update: so i called the repair center today, they have my dtek60 since October 18 but can't process with the repairs cuz they don't have any parts in stock and they are waiting for it! they can't even give me a appropriate time for when they will ship back my phone!! grrr
    That sucks! After I got mine back, a straight swap. Brand new phone then sent my old one in, I got an email for a quote that they'll be fixing my phone. Told them what happened and they are now dealing with blackberry. It's odd they're fixing my old one but yours is taking so long. I'd ask for a brand new one!
    11-01-17 07:53 PM
    From the time I called BlackBerry for my battery replacement to the time I received my phone back from the repair centre. 9 calendar days! Great service and turn around.
    11-04-17 02:03 PM
    My phone is at the repair center too, in Canada, is there a number to call?

11-05-17 03:31 PM
    1647-497-7725

They will need your IMEI
    11-05-17 03:36 PM
    From the time I called BlackBerry for my battery replacement to the time I received my phone back from the repair centre. 9 calendar days! Great service and turn around.
    They took a little longer with mine but they were very helpful. I was impressed. Still though, I'm looking at either the Keyone or Motion. Can't decide between the 2 right now.
    11-06-17 07:23 AM
    Still waiting for my dtek60 ,Sadly with 2 keyone replacement and now my dtek60 stuck at repair center since Oct 18 I will pass on the motion, I'm done with TCL hardware! Never had problems with blackberry hardware before, since TCL is now making it, it's just problem...
    11-09-17 08:10 AM
    Still waiting for my dtek60 ,Sadly with 2 keyone replacement and now my dtek60 stuck at repair center since Oct 18 I will pass on the motion, I'm done with TCL hardware! Never had problems with blackberry hardware before, since TCL is now making it, it's just problem...
    Sorry to hear that man.
    11-09-17 05:17 PM
    Ok so just got my phone dtek60 back, will do some tests later!
    11-10-17 09:45 AM
    Ok so just got my phone dtek60 back, will do some tests later!
    Attached Thumbnails Waiting for my phone.-img_20171110_1041412.jpg  
    11-10-17 10:03 AM
    Aha! There's hard evidence that the Alcatel Idol 4s battery IS the correct one....
    11-10-17 11:02 AM
    Weird that the 60 battery life has decreased within the 12 month launch of the phone. My DTEK 60 battery life has been making my Priv feel like a Keyone as my Priv's battery life has been much better than my 60 over the past 3 weeks.

Hope you get that Keyone.
    My thoughts exactly; I have gone back to my two year old PRIV since I have had to send my newer DTEK60 back to the Alcatel Repair Centre twice. The older PRIV still lasts at least 12 hours on a single charge. The ten months old DTEK60 runs out of power in two hours.
    11-16-17 08:17 PM
    The Canadian Alcatel Repair Centre held my phone for three weeks in October and did nothing. I think they have run out of batteries and replacement devices. I have sent my DTEK60 back to the Repair Centre a second time.... We'll see what comes back....
    11-16-17 08:19 PM
    Have you gotten your phone back?
    Yes, I got the phone back after three weeks. The Alcatel Repair Centre had done nothing, and the device still shuts down within max of two hours.

I have sent it back to the Repair Centre a second time....
    11-16-17 08:20 PM
    Same here.... Very sad
    11-16-17 08:22 PM
  19. dennisetheridge902@gmail.com's Avatar
    Same experience here. Sent phone for battery repair mid October. Repair centre in Mississauga repaired and sent my phone to another customer in Alberta as per the IMEI #. Finally got a replacement today and the battery lasted little over two and half hours from 100% charge. Called BlackBerry Customer support and spoke with a manager "Corina" . She was ignorant, disrespectful, belittling and wouldn't let me plead my case. All I wanted was to supply my credit card and have them ship a functioning device and I would send this one back. I'm so disappointed in BlackBerry, been with them since the Pearl flip, owned most of the phones since I replace every14/15 months. A manager of this caliper should be shown the door. The 60 is a great phone with the exception of the battery but without a battery what's the good of it. $749.00 plus tax for a phone and you need a rapid charger in your pocket all the time. Ggggggs WTF
    11-16-17 08:35 PM
    Same experience here. Sent phone for battery repair mid October. Repair centre in Mississauga repaired and sent my phone to another customer in Alberta as per the IMEI #. Finally got a replacement today and the battery lasted little over two and half hours from 100% charge. Called BlackBerry Customer support and spoke with a manager "Corina" . She was ignorant, disrespectful, belittling and wouldn't let me plead my case. All I wanted was to supply my credit card and have them ship a functioning device and I would send this one back. I'm so disappointed in BlackBerry, been with them since the Pearl flip, owned most of the phones since I replace every14/15 months. A manager of this caliper should be shown the door. The 60 is a great phone with the exception of the battery but without a battery what's the good of it. $749.00 plus tax for a phone and you need a rapid charger in your pocket all the time. Ggggggs WTF
    My thoughts and experience exactly! Terrible customer service, and no repair is actually performed at the Canadian Alcatel Repair Centre. I have sent my DTEK60 back a second time....
    11-17-17 06:42 AM
    I'm so done with TCL/Blackberry, problems with my keyone and my dtek60, worse customers services based in Mexico, there going the same path as Bell ! to save money , at the end ,there going to tarnish there image and name! And i am sure at 95% the Motion will have problems, the keyone will be my last device from them.
    11-17-17 07:13 AM
    I'm so done with TCL/Blackberry, problems with my keyone and my dtek60, worse customers services based in Mexico, there going the same path as Bell ! to save money , at the end ,there going to tarnish there image and name! And i am sure at 95% the Motion will have problems, the keyone will be my last device from them.
    What type of problems? What is the source or data point for the 95%?
    11-17-17 07:43 AM
    Yes, my fear is that the Motion will have similar problems a few months from now. My horrible experience with the DTEK60 makes me wary ...
    11-17-17 11:42 AM
    Yes, my fear is that the Motion will have similar problems a few months from now. My horrible experience with the DTEK60 makes me wary ...
    I bought my DTEK50 and DTEK60 from ShopBB. They were made by TCL, however, that's between them and BB. I'm confused as to who I deal with if having problems. I understand that behind the scenes, BB transferred responsibilities to BBMo.

If experiencing problems, on the front end, are you contacting BB or MMBO?
    11-18-17 12:25 AM
    I bought my DTEK50 and DTEK60 from ShopBB. They were made by TCL, however, that's between them and BB. I'm confused as to who I deal with if having problems. I understand that behind the scenes, BB transferred responsibilities to BBMo.

If experiencing problems, on the front end, are you contacting BB or MMBO?
    You have to first contact BlackBerry Mobile in your country. They may ask you to send screen shots of the battery level.

They will then email you a Fedex label so you can send the device to your nearest repair centre.

Here in Canada, SBE Canada is the official Alcatel-BlackBerry Repair Centre in Mississauga, Ontario.

I had bad experiences with SBE Canada. The first "Repair form" indicated that they had done a "Software upgrade." This was a lie since when they returned the phone October 24th, the Android version was still 6.0.1, and the September upgrade was still waiting to be downloaded.

If you Google SBE Canada, you will discover that their own Web site indicates that they specialize in "repair avoidance" and " triage" for multiple electronics manufacturers. The Better Business Bureau of Canada has given them an "F" for Fail. There are complaints listed on the site.

I have sent my DTEK60 back to SBE a second time, but doubt they will do anything.

Legal action is next.
    claudioh likes this.
    11-18-17 09:28 AM
62 123