Well here we go again. hopefully the issue is resolved with the 3 phone. My replacement phone is doing the same thing, battery lasting 5/6 hours tops. After a few emails and support not willing to upgrade me to a Keyone they are sending me a "new" Dtek60. Well the request was put in so we'll see how long that takes. Anyone want to help an entrepreneur and donate a Keyone or Motion to me??? 😁
    11-30-17 08:48 AM
    Well here we go again. hopefully the issue is resolved with the 3 phone. My replacement phone is doing the same thing, battery lasting 5/6 hours tops. After a few emails and support not willing to upgrade me to a Keyone they are sending me a "new" Dtek60. Well the request was put in so we'll see how long that takes. Anyone want to help an entrepreneur and donate a Keyone or Motion to me??? 😁
    I am still waiting for SBE Canada, the "repair" subcontractor for BBMo Canada, to return my DTEK60 a second time.

I wish you luck.
    11-30-17 11:38 AM
    I am still waiting for SBE Canada, the "repair" subcontractor for BBMo Canada, to return my DTEK60 a second time.

I wish you luck.
    Thanks!

As with my first one I made a deal that they send me a replacement first and then I send my device in for repair. To many horror stories about phones taking months to get fixed.
    11-30-17 11:44 AM
    Thanks!

As with my first one I made a deal that they send me a replacement first and then I send my device in for repair. To many horror stories about phones taking months to get fixed.
    Good luck. I've been waiting since November 16th for a tracking number for the replacement device.

Let me know how you make out and I will do the same.
    12-01-17 12:30 AM
    Good luck. I've been waiting since November 16th for a tracking number for the replacement device.

Let me know how you make out and I will do the same.
    How often do you follow up with them? The last replacement I called a few times and it didn't take that long at all. Maybe a week.
    12-01-17 06:41 AM
    Received a tracking number today, however when I go track it just says package information received and no further info.

Ordered an LG V30 today. Will be here in the morning. I can't deal with a phone where the battery loses 30% of its charge when on the phone for 25 minutes with a client.
    12-02-17 01:08 AM
    Received a tracking number today, however when I go track it just says package information received and no further info.

Ordered an LG V30 today. Will be here in the morning. I can't deal with a phone where the battery loses 30% of its charge when on the phone for 25 minutes with a client.
    I understand stand completely about being in the phone with a client. I had to get a dock and charger for my desk. Absolutely love the phone but my only issue has been the battery.
    12-02-17 07:49 AM

You'll see the wooden dock next to the laptop, always ready to charge my phone sadly.
    Attached Thumbnails Waiting for my phone.-img_20171020_1342183.jpg  
    12-02-17 07:51 AM
    Well I received the replacement phone today. Turns out it's refurbished according to SBE. But it looks brand new.

Anyways, I've been on it solid for 4 hours now reloading apps, reconfiguring accounts, etc. Still have 60% left. Happy so far, like I was when I first bought it. That being said, the V30's cameras, sound quality via headphones ( has a 32 bit DAC) and Bluetooth (has aptX), and the RGB notification LED (how I missed you) are starting to win me over.
    12-06-17 04:08 AM
    Glad you're happy with it! I was emailed with the tracking number Monday and was told it was to be expected yesterday. Seems now it's still being shipped and according to UPS it's "In Transit" and a delivery date is unavailable.
    12-06-17 06:07 AM
    So after a full day of use yesterday I still had 30% left by midnight on the DTEK60 replacement.
    12-07-17 09:03 PM
    Got my Dtek60 replacement yesterday after a week of waiting on UPS. Trying to do the latest update and it's waiting on WiFi...I'm connected to WiFi. Anyone have this issue?
    12-09-17 08:30 AM
62 123