So like everyone else, my Dtek60 has a horrible battery. I've done everything with the support team and finally they are sending me a new Dtek60....well that's what they say.

After sending 3 emails with no reply trying to figure out the ETA for the new phone, I called today. Well they don't have any at the moment so I'm left waiting now. Trying to get an upgrade to a Keyone but I don't think that'll happen.
    10-19-17 06:07 PM
    So like everyone else, my Dtek60 has a horrible battery. I've done everything with the support team and finally they are sending me a new Dtek60....well that's what they say.

After sending 3 emails with no reply trying to figure out the ETA for the new phone, I called today. Well they don't have any at the moment so I'm left waiting now. Trying to get an upgrade to a Keyone but I don't think that'll happen.

Weird that the 60 battery life has decreased within the 12 month launch of the phone. My DTEK 60 battery life has been making my Priv feel like a Keyone as my Priv's battery life has been much better than my 60 over the past 3 weeks.

Hope you get that Keyone.
    10-19-17 07:51 PM
    Ya, I bought this in April and now I get at best, 6 hours with medium usage. Fingers crossed for the Keyone!
    10-19-17 07:55 PM
    Ya, I bought this in April and now I get at best, 6 hours with medium usage. Fingers crossed for the Keyone!
    Yea, I brought my 60 December 2016. I vowed I would not buy another phone within 12 months. So...Q1 2018 I will make my move towards the Motion or BE Keyone.
    10-19-17 08:09 PM

Same problem with my DTEK60 which I purchase November 5, 2016. Within 10 months battery lasted only 2 hours per charge. Factory reset was no help.

After multiple phone calls and emails, including battery tests, I finally got BlackBerry Repair Centre (Alcatel) in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada, to send me a Fedex label to send it in.

Sent in my DTEK60 October 5th, 2017, to Alcatel.

No response so sent email to BlackBerry Support October 19th to ask for update. Received robot email response saying ticket had been closed (!!!).

October 19th received email from UPS saying package from SBE Canada / Alcatel would be arriving October 20th.

October 20th received email from UPS saying delivery of package from SBE Canada / Alcatel is cancelled.

That's all for now.
    10-20-17 11:37 AM
    Weird that the 60 battery life has decreased within the 12 month launch of the phone. My DTEK 60 battery life has been making my Priv feel like a Keyone as my Priv's battery life has been much better than my 60 over the past 3 weeks.

Hope you get that Keyone.
    Yes, the battery on my DTEK60 discharged within 2 hours.

Sent my DTEK60 back to Alcatel for repair or new battery.

Reactivated my two year old PRIV and battery still lasts all day on moderate use.

Been nearly three weeks and no sign of my defective DTEK60.
    10-20-17 11:39 AM
    Yes, the battery on my DTEK60 discharged within 2 hours.

Sent my DTEK60 back to Alcatel for repair or new battery.

Reactivated my two year old PRIV and battery still lasts all day on moderate use.

Been nearly three weeks and no sign of my defective DTEK60.
    That is bad customer service. Priv was from BlackBerry and the battery has always lasted me a day especially after it was updated from Lollipop. Priv also has a better antenna than the 60. I believe it was the same antenna from the Z30.

I hope Keyone's do not lose battery within 12 months of release.
    10-20-17 01:07 PM
    my Dtek went back yesterday because of battery issues. I hope to see it again.
    10-20-17 02:20 PM
    sent my DTEK on Monday for battery and screen issue will see next week when i call for status repair!
    10-20-17 05:22 PM
    Seems many of us are sending in phones for battery defect. They sent me a replacement so they can repair mine and someone can be receiving it, just as I probably got someone else prior phone.
    10-20-17 10:21 PM
    I sent mine in and they shipped it back out the day after they received it. The return label from them to send the phone in was Next Day FedEx service; they shipped it back UPS 2-day, signature required. Same unit, same IMEI and WiFi MAC addresses, so they really did just change the battery, which I appreciate (there was utterly nothing else wrong with it and I certainly wouldn't want to go from "perfect" to "less so".)
    10-21-17 11:14 AM
    Just turned off the location feature on the Dtek 60 and battery life has improved. I will see if this hold up before I ship phone in for a battery replacement.
    10-21-17 01:47 PM
    Seems many of us are sending in phones for battery defect. They sent me a replacement so they can repair mine and someone can be receiving it, just as I probably got someone else prior phone.
    I reverted to my PRIV. After two full years, my PRIV still works perfectly and the battery lasts at least a full 12 hours of use on a single charge.

In contrast, the DTEK60 was kaput after 10 months, and the battery dies after two hours of use. Alcatel never offered me a courtesy phone while I wait for them to return mine.

It's nearly three weeks, and no sign of my DTEK60. Glad I still have my PRIV, as well as my Passport SE, and my Z30.
    10-21-17 08:13 PM
    I hope you get it back soon. I've been waiting nearly three weeks.
    10-21-17 08:13 PM
    I sent mine in and they shipped it back out the day after they received it. The return label from them to send the phone in was Next Day FedEx service; they shipped it back UPS 2-day, signature required. Same unit, same IMEI and WiFi MAC addresses, so they really did just change the battery, which I appreciate (there was utterly nothing else wrong with it and I certainly wouldn't want to go from "perfect" to "less so".)
    I've been waiting nearly three weeks....
    10-21-17 08:15 PM
    Who knows! maybe they are waiting the release of the Motion so they can send us one as a DTEK replacement
    10-21-17 10:12 PM
    Who knows! maybe they are waiting the release of the Motion so they can send us one as a DTEK replacement
    Yeah, you wait for that and let us all know how that works out. Lol
    10-22-17 06:33 AM
    ������ let us know how that works out, PS2 on its way..
    10-22-17 06:51 AM
    I don't think that'll happen but it would be cool. If anything maybe the Keyone.
    10-22-17 07:44 AM
    I am sorry to hear of the battery issues DTEK60 owners are having. I have not run into this and I have had my phone for a year. Moderate use mostly. I have noticed some reduction in battery life, but it still gets me into the evening after a workday. I have the usual battery saving techniques in place and do not use location services unless I am on the GPS. Do hope you can get these issues resolved. Interested to know if it is a battery management issue (software) or a hardware issue.
    10-22-17 07:47 AM
    Any updates from people waiting for TCL repair center!
    10-23-17 06:00 PM
    Phone finally arrived, now to set it up and hope this battery is better!
    10-24-17 02:09 PM
    7:30am off charger and light to moderate use at have 50% At 5:53pm. Since replacing my phone I am getting decent battery life and location is turned on. Good luck with your new battery.
    10-24-17 05:55 PM
    So far so good, heavy use setting it up the way I want it and took it off the charger at 2ish and have 40%. Draining it and will charge and see how tomorrow is.
    10-24-17 08:57 PM
    I had the exact same experience.
    10-24-17 10:12 PM
62 123