Just got my DTEK60. I don't see a setting for VOLTE. I'm on TMobile USA. When I make a call it goes down to 4G instead of 4GLTE. My S7 stays on 4GLTE. Anyone know if there is anything I can do?
    03-31-17 12:57 PM
    Settings->More->Cellular Network Settings->IMS

Make sure both switches are on (IMS and Voice over LTE)

It definitely works on T-Mobile; it will show "Connected" under the IMS tab one up from the IMS settings when it's on if you're in an area where it's supported (which should be anywhere T-Mobile has LTE service these days.)
    Attached Thumbnails VoLTE TMobile DTEK60?-2017-03-31-17.16.26.jpg  
    stardomains likes this.
    03-31-17 01:14 PM
    Thanks.

Both are switched on and it is not showing connected. I'm in the same place that my S7 gets it. Wonder if I have to change the APN? Right now it shows "TMobile GPRS" (fast.t-mobile.com) that was automatically put there. Did you put a different one?
    03-31-17 02:10 PM
    Nope -- I have the same one (fast.t-mobile.com)

Call T-Mobile -- they may have something wrong in your provisioning. I've not had ANY trouble with VoLTE on the DTEK60.
    03-31-17 02:49 PM
    I tried it in another spot with better LTE signal same thing. Restarted. Toggled the setting. Nothing. Doesn't work and doesn't show a connection in IMS setting. Called TMob customer service and they opened a ticket. Hopefully they'll find something because VoLTE is actually very cool; Phone calls come through and go through right away as opposed to when it has to drop down to 4G.

Maybe I'll try my S7 sim and see if it is a SIM provision issue.
    03-31-17 04:23 PM
    Tried it with the S7 sim. Still a no go. Both don't worked with VoLTE and have this screen:

VoLTE TMobile DTEK60?-screenshot_20170331-165752.jpg

Looks like this guy had problems too:

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-priv-1096591/
    03-31-17 05:02 PM
    It's definitely not the phone's capabilities -- I just stuck my T-Mobile SIM in and it came up immediately on my DTEK60 when I got it....
    03-31-17 06:04 PM
    Weird. I also have a MintSIM sim card with service. So I threw that in and put in the APN that Mintsim specifies to be put in...

My Mintsim service works...with VoLTE!!! What's up with that? IMS shows connected and I did a test call and it stayed on LTE.

Do you have two APNs for T-Mobile? One for calls and one for MMS? If you don't mind would you share the Tmboile full APN settings you have? Maybe I need to change something on mine like IpV4 or that default, supl thing.
    03-31-17 06:18 PM
    Yes, I have two APNs on T-Mobile; the SIM set them up. (If the second one is missing under certain circumstances MMS will not send or receive.)

I think your account is provisioned wrong with them. You just have to get someone who knows what they're doing to fix it...
    03-31-17 08:58 PM
    I had the same problem. I combined the LTE and MMS APNs into 1 APN and now VoLTE and WiFi calling (which would not connect with the two APNs) both work
    stardomains likes this.
    03-31-17 10:01 PM
    I had the same problem. I combined the LTE and MMS APNs into 1 APN and now VoLTE and WiFi calling (which would not connect with the two APNs) both work
    Just tried it. It works! Thanks.
    03-31-17 10:49 PM
    Interesting.... sounds like there's a provisioning difference between your accounts and mine, since I definitely have not combined my APNs!
    04-01-17 11:45 AM
    Anyone know why I don't even have ims options in my dtek60 settings?
    Attached Thumbnails VoLTE TMobile DTEK60?-15877.jpg  
    04-01-17 11:14 PM
    You're on a carrier that doesn't let you change it (it's a provisioning flag they can shut off -- AT&T is notorious for this, but there are others as well)

The other "fun" one that AT&T shuts off is network selection (network type), so since that's on (and from the LTE logo at the top) I surmise you're not on AT&T.
    04-02-17 10:17 AM
    Thanks for the info. You're right. I'm on Rogers.

Oddly enough, I was able to use VoLTE over Rogers with my Dtek50, but that's only likely because I bought the phone through them.

A bogus system if you ask me.
    04-09-17 10:56 PM