Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    Hey, I need help transferring my priv setting to the dtek60

I am not concerned about contacts, calendar, messages etc, since those are all synced with Hotmail

My big concern is that I don't want to do all the apps, screens and widgets

Furthermore, all the settings within certain apps

I tried Cloneit, but it never found each other. I made the necessary security adjustments and allowed the app to make changes, but nothing.

Thanks

Basically, I would like to make a complete backup of my priv and then just throw it all on dtek60
    10-28-16 06:35 AM
    That's what doing a backup with Google Drive does..... trust in the Google.
    10-28-16 06:56 AM
    Settings>accounts>google>and turn whay you want on and let it sync. Then when you sign in on your new device everything will be there. I think, never tried it.
    Attached Thumbnails Upgrading from Priv to Dtek60-98599.jpg  
    10-28-16 07:24 AM
    it will only save app settings and such if the app has it programmed into it. Otherwise you will have to set up the app again or transfer its data some other way.
    10-28-16 07:32 AM
    Unfortunately Android does not always save app settings, and so you wind up setting them back up in many cases, including your launcher screens.
    10-28-16 07:59 AM
    Unfortunately Android does not always save app settings, and so you wind up setting them back up in many cases, including your launcher screens.
    Many launchers have backup features (I use Nova and i know it does)....so if you are lucky enough to be using one such launcher, backup your launcher settings on your priv and then restore on your DTEK60.
    10-28-16 11:24 AM
    Thanks for the replys

I will keep looking into it.
    I thought 'Cloneit ' would fit the bill, but like I said for a strange reason, they don't find each other
    10-28-16 02:34 PM
    So, I got cloneit to sort of work.

Basically, you need to turn the Hotspot on and connect the other device, then it all sort of works

I say sort of, because it never did what I was rely hoping for and that's basically make a complete clone of my priv screens onto the dtek

It loads the apps and copies them, but only to the app drawer, it doesn't replicated any screens.
    And it does not fill in the app settings for you, which is probably more of an app issue than the cloneit program

So, I may as well have just opened up my apps in the play store and did a install all, since I use Hotmail for all my syncs and have my photos on SD card
    10-30-16 10:10 PM