Well after enjoying this app for my Z30 and Passport Ugo eventually became lame because TD and pretty much every other Bank pulled their Tap and Pay on BB10 devices.

A huge waste I think since they all supported (time and financial investments) NFC enabled sim cards in order to utilize it for top notch security.

Even though it's not needed anymore... I'm still using the same Telus NFC enabled nano sim going back to my Z30, Passport and now DTEK60.

Moving forward... I thought once I got my new DTEK60 ( Dec 3) running Marshmallow one would think I'm set to go but unfortunately the DTEK60 wasn't supported and had to resort to downloading individual Loyalty Cards and Banking Apps to utilize their own Tap and Pay features.

Well after I received an update notice last night via Google Play and an email early this morning...UGO is now officially supporting the DTEK60!

Just like the good 'ol days --- "one app, many Loyalty Cards, one credit card and ability to back up on their secure cloud" simplicity at its best.
    Attached Thumbnails Ugo Wallet for DTEK60-screenshot_20161230-120844.jpg   Ugo Wallet for DTEK60-screenshot_20161230-120907.jpg  
    Last edited by qphone; 12-30-16 at 03:02 PM.
    12-30-16 02:24 PM
    It was likely always supported, they just never added the device to their supported list on Google Play. Good to see it's official now though.
    12-30-16 04:43 PM
    It was likely always supported, they just never added the device to their supported list on Google Play. Good to see it's official now though.
    Unfortunately as soon as I got my 60...Ugo app was the first I downloaded and installed from Play Store only to have it say "sorry your device is not supported"

As of last night... all's good again.
    12-30-16 07:07 PM
    Do you know if the Dtek50 is supported?
    12-31-16 05:11 AM
    Aren't you concerned about giving all of your credit card info? I would never store that information in any electronic file let alone hand it to someone in an app. Am I crazy?
    LoveMyLBZ likes this.
    12-31-16 10:48 AM
    Aren't you concerned about giving all of your credit card info? I would never store that information in any electronic file let alone hand it to someone in an app. Am I crazy?
    I believe UGO is affiliated with TD Bank but I could be wrong.

Also, reading the app reviews this app only supports TD branded credit cards as well as some PC financial cards making it difficult to call this app a mobile wallet for all everything.

Posted via CB10
    12-31-16 02:20 PM
    From my understanding... TD worked closely with Ugo to initiate the tap and pay feature that's why they're the primary payment card with Presidents Choice MasterCard as the other option which is basically CIBC. They are also working to add other major bank CCards in the meantime...

Even with TD's own app they all have virtual or mobile CC numbers so that after you see your statements... you can tell which one was used with the physical plastic card vs. the virtual (app tap and pay) one.

Not sure if you use PayPal to purchase things...but they too require your CC and or Bank account info in order to make transactions. You can use either one but the info still has to be submitted.

Since UGO and TD worked together to make this app and continue to do so...I have no problem with using this app.

To set up your CC with UGO you just tap your CC to the back of the phone using NFC. No need to enter your name, address, CC numbers blah, blah, blah...

Once it's tapped, it quickly goes through a process in validating that it's legit card through TD's servers. Basically in less than a minute, only your last 4 digits with the rest blocked or XX'd out and a virtual card is added to your UGO wallet.
    Last edited by qphone; 12-31-16 at 02:34 PM.
    12-31-16 02:21 PM
    I believe UGO is affiliated with TD Bank but I could be wrong.

Also, reading the app reviews this app only supports TD branded credit cards as well as some PC financial cards making it difficult to call this app a mobile wallet for all everything.

Posted via CB10
    Agreed! Hoping that other major CCs are added soon but...having all your Loyalty Cards in one app is still way way better then keeping them in your physical wallet and UGO does an excellent job in doing this plus if ever you change phones... just download the app to your new one and restore your cards from their secure cloud servers.

The only thing you can't back up and/or restore from the cloud is CC info, basically the virtual CC that was made. That all has to be redone again for verification using your physical CC on your new phone.
    12-31-16 02:48 PM