I just bought a used DTEK 60 and notice the touchscreen is not that responsive. It is on the right side of the keyboard around the letters "l,p,0 and the back space key.

If I keep on typing then it gets better. Anyone else have this issue. Should I try a wipe? I think it may be a hardware issue.

Still have 5 month of warranty left from shopbb. The person. I bought it from said it happens when the screen was cold.

Also in what's App when I try to send the chat message I have to hit the arrow multiple times.
    06-03-17 11:10 PM
    I have had my DTEK60 since Nov of 2017. No issues with screen responsiveness. On screen keyboard is very responsive. Sorry to hear about your issues. It does sound like a hardware issue.
    06-04-17 07:47 AM
    Yep temp seems to be the cause of this very problem. Try the gboard and set to a taller look and that site it out. The bb keyboard is great but below certain temps it goes a little slow until warmed up.
    06-04-17 07:48 AM
    so I have found it is not just an issue with the keyboard. it is the right side that is not responsive. I can even swipe up the words over the p letter.

also swiping down for notifications is intermittent and even swiping away apps from the recent screen is hit and miss. will see if I can get it replaced
    06-04-17 12:14 PM
    Yes!!! I had the same issue a few times returned it for repaire then second time i got another device. So far its been working alright though I am afraid when it gets cold out (thats how it started for me) it would stop working again.
    06-05-17 11:32 AM
    As an update, went through the process asked for an advanced exchange and had to push them for it. Received the replacement device, open them box and they send me the wrong device.

the level of incompetence is crazy. I always have to follow up and now I have to wait 48 hours again.
    06-08-17 09:33 AM
    Got it replaced and all is good
    ErnieH likes this.
    06-09-17 04:50 PM
    I just bought a used DTEK 60 and notice the touchscreen is not that responsive. It is on the right side of the keyboard around the letters "l,p,0 and the back space key.

If I keep on typing then it gets better. Anyone else have this issue. Should I try a wipe? I think it may be a hardware issue.

Still have 5 month of warranty left from shopbb. The person. I bought it from said it happens when the screen was cold.

Also in what's App when I try to send the chat message I have to hit the arrow multiple times.
    Mine is sometimes not responding. For months it was perfect. Not now.
    06-09-17 11:25 PM
    Mine is sometimes not responding. For months it was perfect. Not now.
    I just had mine replaced as it was getting worst.
    06-09-17 11:28 PM
    For first few months my DTEK60 worked perfectly. However, recently it sometimes is too responsive, for example, when trying to scroll on Facebook, it opens posts when I don't want to. On the other hand, the keyboard is often sluggish, especially on right hand side. I observe that some apps this is an issue while on others it isn't.
    07-22-17 07:27 AM
    No problems with mine and I hike with it.. have had it in my tent in near-freezing temps and all good.
    07-22-17 10:17 AM