Using atek50 since launch and loving it. Bought the Dtek60 when it was launched and returned it. Couldn't justify the price considering I didn't notice any performance increase over Dtek50.

Now I'm getting a great deal on a almost new dtek60. Should I go for it? It's tempting, but only concern is the size. I felt it a bit too big for my liking.

What do u guys think!
    12-14-16 12:27 PM
    Using atek50 since launch and loving it. Bought the Dtek60 when it was launched and returned it. Couldn't justify the price considering I didn't notice any performance increase over Dtek50.

Now I'm getting a great deal on a almost new dtek60. Should I go for it? It's tempting, but only concern is the size. I felt it a bit too big for my liking.

What do u guys think!
    Having used the Z10, Z30 and Priv I don't find the 60 too big at all. It does mean I can use the phone much more and don't use my iPad or computer for everyday things.
    12-14-16 12:50 PM

What do u guys think!
    Do it!! Welcome to TEAM DTEK btw
    12-14-16 06:45 PM
    Well all I know is that I can't wait to get my DTEK60 this Christmas, 10 days and counting... lol

Posted via CB10
    LoveMyLBZ likes this.
    12-14-16 07:45 PM
    Here you go guys. Got the mint dtek60 for less than CAD 400.. Setting it up today. Even thought I'd a dtek60 before I'm excited as I got it for a whole lot cheaper
    On the other hand it's a pity ..no one wants a BlackBerry anymore. I've a feeling that my seller didn't get a single offer for it since he had it on sale

Such a shame!!
    12-14-16 09:48 PM

What do u guys think!
    It's personal preference. If it feels too big, then don't get it.

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    12-14-16 09:51 PM
    Here you go guys. Got the mint dtek60 for less than CAD 400.. Setting it up today. Even thought I'd a dtek60 before I'm excited as I got it for a whole lot cheaper
    On the other hand it's a pity ..no one wants a BlackBerry anymore. I've a feeling that my seller didn't get a single offer for it since he had it on sale

Such a shame!!
    No one wants it because no one KNOWS about it. It's one of those rare birds that you have to know about, want and be willing to pay for it. If you buy it retail, be prepared to lose 50% as soon as you "walk off the lot".
    anon(3732391) likes this.
    12-14-16 10:07 PM
    No one wants it because no one KNOWS about it
    oh, I know about it and I don't want it.
    12-15-16 04:20 PM
    If you're concerned about the size and you don't notice a performance difference, then there is no reason to purchase another.
    12-15-16 05:42 PM
    These days with such advanced technology people shouldn't be looking for "The Great Deal" so much as looking at these mobile devices as an investment.

You want a great deal on an OS, mainly to play games on, go to the bargain bin at Toys R US..
    12-16-16 05:55 AM
    No one wants it because no one KNOWS about it. It's one of those rare birds that you have to know about, want and be willing to pay for it. If you buy it retail, be prepared to lose 50% as soon as you "walk off the lot".
    You need to get a handle on what "No One" means. Perhaps your limited knowledge about "no one" Knows about it, comes from not spending enough time around no one.

I'm a Someone and along with many many other someones there doesn't appear to be too many no ones that don't know about it.
    12-16-16 06:02 AM
    If you're concerned about the size and you don't notice a performance difference, then there is no reason to purchase another.
    Agree. But I couldn't resist the deal I got on this almost new dtek60. So I bought it ( for less than CAD400!!) So might return my dtek50 soon
    12-16-16 10:53 AM