I accidentally deleted a text conversation from someone once in the hub, and ever since then their text messages do not show up in the hub when they send me a text. I get a notification on top of my screen, but when I go to the hub nothing shows up for them. Any idea how to fix this so I can see their text messages in the hub?
    06-07-18 03:42 PM
    Nobody have any answers to my problem? I'm still not seeing texts from this one person...
    06-12-18 03:12 PM
    I just hope that the problem is DTEK60-specific...
    06-13-18 06:05 PM
    I accidentally deleted a text conversation from someone once in the hub, and ever since then their text messages do not show up in the hub when they send me a text. I get a notification on top of my screen, but when I go to the hub nothing shows up for them. Any idea how to fix this so I can see their text messages in the hub?
    Are texts in archive folder?
    06-13-18 10:49 PM
    They don't show up in hub. But when I select to write a text message and pick this one person then I see all their text messages. It just doesn't show up in the hub when they send me new texts... I have to pretend to write a new text and select them to see any of their texts.
    06-14-18 03:23 PM
    Disable and then re-enable the android messages app. Or maybe try another app like textra and set it to your default SMS app and see if that fixes it. If you want to go back to the android messenger, then maybe reset it to default after and delete textra? Just some thought.
    06-14-18 04:29 PM