Attachment 413130

They have many styles. Just thought I'd show CrackBerry Orange. Maybe get a CrackBerry logo for it. Also for other BlackBerrys.

Tetded DTEK60 Cases-22099.jpg
    11-30-16 11:46 AM
    They look nice...
    11-30-16 12:21 PM
    Awful quality, mind.

Posted via CB10
    11-30-16 01:32 PM
    Awful quality, mind.

Posted via CB10
    Based on... what? I have a Priv Tetded case that fits great, looks great, and has lasted over 8 months with no appreciable wear. Others on the Forums have praised the Tetded's as well.
    krazyatom likes this.
    11-30-16 09:18 PM
    I had a terrible experience with a Tetded case on my Priv -- peeled after about a month or so, and was basically a toss.
    ahs71Z30 likes this.
    11-30-16 09:30 PM
    Ordered mine a week ago. There is thread dedicated to dtek60 cases...its posted there along with other cases available
    11-30-16 09:41 PM
    Based on... what? I have a Priv Tetded case that fits great, looks great, and has lasted over 8 months with no appreciable wear. Others on the Forums have praised the Tetded's as well.
    Lasting "over 8 months" is hardly anything to write home about but it's good for a Tetded, a very large percentage of them get binned well before that mark.

A good quality leather case outlasts the phone many times over.

Posted via CB10
    11-30-16 09:52 PM
    I had a terrible experience with a Tetded case on my Priv -- peeled after about a month or so, and was basically a toss.
    I had the same experience.
    11-30-16 10:23 PM
    Actually Which case did you all have , they have different ones. Myself I usually have a couple of cases on hand, using my Leap Leather pouch and Priv Leather Belt clip case made by BlackBerry for my Dtek60. Have not ordered from Tetded yet but probably will in the new year until i decide which colour and style I like.
    12-01-16 03:44 AM
    Actually Which case did you all have , they have different ones. Myself I usually have a couple of cases on hand, using my Leap Leather pouch and Priv Leather Belt clip case made by BlackBerry for my Dtek60. Have not ordered from Tetded yet but probably will in the new year until i decide which colour and style I like.
    Caen
    12-01-16 06:43 AM
    I'd really like the "Hard-shell case framed with Premium Cowhide Leather" but I'm put off by all the negative comments about quality. Anyone ever send one back for warranty replacement?
    12-01-16 06:44 AM

Tetded case just arrived for dtek60...helps maintain the sleekness of the device , covers the right spots , raised just enough to protect the camera
    Last edited by Carjackd; 12-21-16 at 06:47 PM.
    krazyatom, punbb and 00stryder like this.
    12-07-16 11:44 AM
    I have tetded case for passport and it's great. If I get a DTEK60, I'll be getting one of these.
    12-07-16 12:32 PM
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...5ff8a93339.jpg

Tetded case just arrived for dtek60...helps maintain the slowness of the device , covers the right spots , raised just enough to protect the camera
    Can you tell me how much you paid for this case? I really like it. And how long did it take to get to you?
    Carjackd likes this.
    12-07-16 10:20 PM
    Can you tell me how much you paid for this case? I really like it. And how long did it take to get to you?
    Just over a week it was 32 USD, I see them on ebay now
    diego.roscetti likes this.
    12-08-16 08:06 AM
    I really liked the protection from the incipio, but it was a little bulky , this is much better
    12-08-16 08:07 AM
    I really liked the protection from the incipio, but it was a little bulky , this is much better
    I agree about the bulkiness of the Incipio DualPro....its a lovely case. Does the job....but I am looking for something a bit lower in profile. The Incipio Octane is lower profile than the DualPro, but its handfeel is horrific. I love the design of the Tetded, but will likely never try one ever again. The one i had for my Priv broke down in 5 or 6 weeks.
    12-08-16 08:59 AM
    Just over a week it was 32 USD, I see them on ebay now
    Thanks a lot. Found one on ebay. Local seller that was a lower cost with shipping than ordering it from their site.
    Carjackd likes this.
    12-08-16 10:56 AM
    I would recommend Stilgut phone cases. Well made and they offer good protection. I will only use these cases and friends and family too.
    12-08-16 03:52 PM
    A CB logo on your case, wow thats gross
    12-08-16 03:58 PM
    Thanks a lot. Found one on ebay. Local seller that was a lower cost with shipping than ordering it from their site.
    Anytime!
    12-08-16 04:53 PM
    A CB logo on your case, wow thats gross
    Depends on what the case looks like and how good it is
    12-08-16 04:54 PM
    I would recommend Stilgut phone cases. Well made and they offer good protection. I will only use these cases and friends and family too.
    Had a Stilgut case for my Z30...it was the book style...and I really loved it. I am not hard on cases or phones. However while it was within my backpack the whole pack slid off the seat of a bus onto the floor. It managed to break the little clampy structure that anchors the corners. It could still hold but was no longer secure. Just goes to show with a well-placed blow even amazing cases can fail...but it did what it was supposed to do...it protected the phone. For my DTEK 60 have ordered the Tetded case...still on its way.
    12-08-16 08:17 PM
    Had a Stilgut case for my Z30...it was the book style...and I really loved it. I am not hard on cases or phones. However while it was within my backpack the whole pack slid off the seat of a bus onto the floor. It managed to break the little clampy structure that anchors the corners. It could still hold but was no longer secure. Just goes to show with a well-placed blow even amazing cases can fail...but it did what it was supposed to do...it protected the phone. For my DTEK 60 have ordered the Tetded case...still on its way.
    Attachment 413958
    Case just came today. Took eleven days total mailing time. Great tracking, elegant presentation in packaging, seems to be a very quality case. I know there has been some bad experience with Tetded...but so far I couldn't be more pleased. It was easy to put on, good fit, and definitely has some thickness to protect lens on the back. Is the high end case for the DTEK 60..
    Attached Thumbnails Tetded DTEK60 Cases-24234.jpg  
    Carjackd likes this.
    12-10-16 03:31 PM
    Attachment 413958
    Case just came today. Took eleven days total mailing time. Great tracking, elegant presentation in packaging, seems to be a very quality case. I know there has been some bad experience with Tetded...but so far I couldn't be more pleased. It was easy to put on, good fit, and definitely has some thickness to protect lens on the back. Is the high end case for the DTEK 60..
    Wait until the leather on the edge of the abs frame starts to tear.
    danfrancisco likes this.
    12-10-16 03:51 PM
42 12